PDA

View Full Version : Scotland game

jwok
14-11-2014, 10:32 PM
Frantic stuff & a great goal to win it. Nice of Strachan to credit McCall for the free kick.

biffy
14-11-2014, 11:11 PM
Was brilliant. Great goal. Well worked and nice to hear strachan credit mccall.

Was nervous before and during game but delighted now.

Surely 2 wins against Gibralter will put us in a decent position.

markymfc
14-11-2014, 11:33 PM
Yes not enough credit given to him. I remember 11 shys 16 goal kicks several own goals and once we got into the other teams half. All of this from July a true whizz kid.

bheron
15-11-2014, 08:22 AM
Yes not enough credit given to him. I remember 11 shys 16 goal kicks several own goals and once we got into the other teams half. All of this from July a true whizz kid. Why do this?. Ok you may not like Stuart McCall (or at least that's how it comes across), but to say he deserves NO praise, for coming up with a set piece, that won the game for Scotland, and put us in a strong position in the section, is just wrong.

markymfc
15-11-2014, 11:23 AM
Bheron. At no time have I said he deserves no praise. Dont know what you are reading. I am merely pointing out that if he is that inventive ( and we are talking about a corner here yes a corner ) he could have maybe tried a little something in the last 5 months . Still hes gone , im glad and I wish him well. .

bheron
15-11-2014, 12:34 PM
Bheron. At no time have I said he deserves no praise. Dont know what you are reading. I am merely pointing out that if he is that inventive ( and we are talking about a corner here yes a corner ) he could have maybe tried a little something in the last 5 months . Still hes gone , im glad and I wish him well. . Fair Point. It is just that reading the post, it just looked as though you were just having a go at him. But you have cleared that up.

Motherwellboy
15-11-2014, 02:52 PM
I too wish him all the success going elsewhere but i never watched the game and thought McCall had scored the winner from what i was hearing . Turns out he had them practicing a play at a corner which went wrong but we scored from it.

So the story is actually that Scotland scored from a corner that Staurt McCall DIDN'T plan :D

Surely a knighthood awaits XD