PDA

View Full Version : Results, Table and Chat (Week 13)

CAMiller
16-11-2014, 02:18 AM
Week 13 turns out to be lucky for some with XserbarusX taking advantage of 3 of the 5 1-0 score lines to collect the win, Brin the silver medal and millermadlad the bronze. Not so lucky for tuftydivot as he picks up the donkey award. Congratulations are always in order when TFA manages to remember to post but much more so this week as he welcomes the birth of his daughter. Well done TFA and Mrs TFA.

Status quo at the top of the league with wathrufc slightly extending his lead over pip_y.

After a rough week for MM, here's hoping Bigrich is able to steady the ship and everyone stays around to complete the 2014-15 PL.

Week 13
Winner: XserbarusX 28pts 3x6 (Coventry, Carlisle, Luton), 1x2 (Results), 3 (Garner), 5 (Weekly Win)
2nd: Brin 21pts
3rd: millermadlad 18pts
Donkey: tuftydivot 2pts
Players: 21
Average: 13pts
Goal scorers: Garner (PNE), Asamoah (carlisle)
Goal scoring flops: Doyle (Chesterfield), Cullen (Luton)
Hardest fixtures: PNE v Bradford (0pts), Bristol Rovers v Kidderministe

Brin
16-11-2014, 07:57 AM
Quite pleased with that...

Looking interesting now Curly9...;D

As for my fat head mate... Well this is turning out to be a bad season for him ... Out of the FA Cup and drifting at the bottom in an embarrassing position. ... Come on fat head make a start will yer...:P

TimeforAle
16-11-2014, 06:01 PM
Many thanks CA!

I'm too happy to even rise to Brins bait lol

Brin
16-11-2014, 09:27 PM
Many thanks CA!

I'm too happy to even rise to Brins bait lol

XD XD XD XD XD XD ...or the truth is you're getting a spanking this season...come on don't hide behind the baby ...all season...:P :P :P :P :P