PDA

View Full Version : Dinner Tonight?

SlideySam
18-11-2014, 05:47 PM
It will be home-made lentil soup for me. Thick, tasty, made with the best spices and chicken stock (from a chicken I ate last week). Wonderful home-baked, fresh sourdough bread on the side, with a little organic butter.

griff
18-11-2014, 06:10 PM
No it wont you skank-addled moron. It'll be whatever you can find in that skip that you root around in. And that's not lentil soup; some tramp threw up in there. The carrots are a dead giveaway.

footy_le_bordel
18-11-2014, 06:16 PM
'skank-addled'?

you suggesting he's been on the bob marley, griff?

SlideySam
18-11-2014, 06:24 PM
No it wont you skank-addled moron. It'll be whatever you can find in that skip that you root around in. And that's not lentil soup; some tramp threw up in there. The carrots are a dead giveaway.

"skank-addled"?? I think our friend is revealing the fact that in his dotage he has no idea what the word "skank" means XD XD

Anyway, you must try to be more sociable, griff. That means behaving in a civilized manner, and not acting like an adolescent.

Really, we don't need that kind of thing on here.

Please, grow up, Griff. Grow up.

Rab_The_Ger
18-11-2014, 06:28 PM
'skank-addled'?

Boom up he pops. How's it going naemates. You got the posting bug back? Sambo loves the company.

Edit!

bwfcforever
18-11-2014, 06:28 PM
It will be home-made lentil soup for me. Thick, tasty, made with the best spices and chicken stock (from a chicken I ate last week). Wonderful home-baked, fresh sourdough bread on the side, with a little organic butter.

yum yum

not sure what i will be eating tonight ( 2-10 shift ) ...something light i suppose

SlideySam
18-11-2014, 06:39 PM
'skank-addled'?

Boom up he pops. How's it going naemates. You got the posting bug back? Sambo loves the company.

Edit![/quote]

Rab, notice how no-one ever pays you any attention?

You've got to be the most boring poster on the whole of footymad.

I'm not saying that to hurt your feelings. I'm saying it because I think we'd all like to know how other's see us, wouldn't we, Rab?

SlideySam
18-11-2014, 06:40 PM

yum yum

not sure what i will be eating tonight ( 2-10 shift ) ...something light i suppose[/quote]

Something healthy, BW, I hope...

Rab_The_Ger
18-11-2014, 07:04 PM
'skank-addled'?

Edit![/quote]

I'm not saying that to hurt your feelings. I'm saying it because I think we'd all like to know how other's see us, wouldn't we, Rab?[/quote]

I can live with that. No bother.

alfinyalcabo
18-11-2014, 07:07 PM
I will be eating ***** for supper ..

donnytyke
18-11-2014, 07:12 PM
'skank-addled'?

Edit![/quote]

I'm not saying that to hurt your feelings. I'm saying it because I think we'd all like to know how other's see us, wouldn't we, Rab?[/quote]

I can live with that. No bother.[/quote]

Dont worry rab your not as bad as some of your fellow countryman who post on here mate.

SlideySam
18-11-2014, 07:14 PM

****ing savage.

http://goo.gl/Q2tFgj

donnytyke
18-11-2014, 07:20 PM

****ing savage.

http://goo.gl/Q2tFgj[/quote

May be a safer option than duck sam B) ]

bwfcforever
18-11-2014, 08:16 PM

yum yum

not sure what i will be eating tonight ( 2-10 shift ) ...something light i suppose[/quote]

Something healthy, BW, I hope...[/quote]

far to late for that sam :blue: ;-)

got pasta salad in the fridge , think thats looking good TBH oh & a rather nice red wine ( shiraz )

griff
19-11-2014, 10:24 AM

"skank-addled"?? I think our friend is revealing the fact that in his dotage he has no idea what the word "skank" means XD XD

Anyway, you must try to be more sociable, griff. That means behaving in a civilized manner, and not acting like an adolescent.

Really, we don't need that kind of thing on here.

Please, grow up, Griff. Grow up.[/quote]

Well Josephine, around our way a skank is a cross between a female tramp and a hooer, which sums you up pretty well. Hence skank-addled; you're brain is fried through your trampy, bin-dipping, back-alley-shagging activities. Did you enjoy your meal then? Did you warm the puke up, or have it cold?