View Full Version : Enter for a tenner

essexred52
18-11-2014, 07:42 PM
XD XD
Labour's new policy on immigration XD XD

Walk in a pay a tenner, is this a p@@@ take

Romanis
18-11-2014, 09:19 PM
Ed Milliband is the modern day Michael Foot. In fact he also has a foot in his mouth. >;)

Trickytreesreds
18-11-2014, 09:36 PM
XD XD
Labour's new policy on immigration XD XD

Walk in a pay a tenner, is this a p@@@ take

Actually Es***, it's better than the last ****in time they was in charge.
However, even they are now admitting there is a problem. They have even come up with some interesting counter measures, that could be classed as a good start.
Just need dippy Cameron to up his game now.

This is what Farage is really about you pair of dopes. If he hadn't stirred up the hornets nest, they would be doing **** all. - view external link (http://www.itv.com/news/story/2014-11-18/political-parties-begin-war-of-words-over-immigration/)

essexred52
18-11-2014, 10:31 PM
This is what Farage is really about you pair of dopes. If he hadn't stirred up the hornets nest, they would be doing **** all.

Don't buy that at all, immigration effects everything that you see everyday nhs jobs housing schools even traffic congestion, it effects us all so it's the No1 issue in the up and coming general election, oh TTR you have more chance in Farage making number 10 than my mum being a virgin ;) so why vote for the fruit cake ? XD

Trickytreesreds
18-11-2014, 11:49 PM
This is what Farage is really about you pair of dopes. If he hadn't stirred up the hornets nest, they would be doing **** all.

Don't buy that at all, immigration effects everything that you see everyday nhs jobs housing schools even traffic congestion, it effects us all so it's the No1 issue in the up and coming general election, oh TTR you have more chance in Farage making number 10 than my mum being a virgin ;) so why vote for the fruit cake ? XD

**** me Es***, would you like me to draw you a picture or type really s l o w l y?

I don't expect Farage to be in number 10.

I vote for Farage to force the ****ing idiot parties, to change their policies you daft lad.

Is it sinking in yet? If you don't protest and scream and shout, nothing changes?

Of all the concerns out lined in your last post, what the hell has been done about them until now?

Let me help you. Voters have had enough.

Romanis
19-11-2014, 05:48 PM

Unfortunately it doesn't work this way with him Es***.

Eg: if you told him your mother wasn't a virgin, he won't believe you, but if the Prophet Nigel 'Fruitcake' Farage said she still was one, he'd swear by it. ;)