PDA

View Full Version : This Jock says ...

Yazz
19-11-2014, 04:43 PM
... well done England. You outplayed us last night and deserved the victory.

As for the media trying to stir it up today ? Singing anti-IRA songs at the home of the fans who sing pro-IRA songs and who can't respect Rememberence Day tributes, is fine by me.

lescand
19-11-2014, 06:14 PM
Gracious Yazz, all this talk about the scots turning up could have had something to do with England not letting them play?

gazulu
19-11-2014, 07:15 PM
Very gracious in defeat Yazz. I went to the game against Slovenia and to say we looked a completely different side last night was an understatement. There seemed to be a great appetite last night and a never say die attitude which has been missing of late. Many people said this game did not matter but it mattered to me and to beat our local rival gave me great satisfaction. Don't dwell on it and good luck in the qualifiers. No surrender. ;-)

SlideySam
19-11-2014, 10:44 PM
It was a training session, as far as Scotland were concerned. A time to try out new players and tactics. The result doesn't matter. No one cares about the result.

You English take these friendlies completely the wrong way.

alfinyalcabo
19-11-2014, 10:51 PM
It was a training session, as far as Scotland were concerned. A time to try out new players and tactics. The result doesn't matter. No one cares about the result.

Did we win Slimey? I was too busy eating ***** ..

SlideySam
19-11-2014, 10:57 PM

Did we win Slimey? I was too busy eating ***** ..[/quote]

Don't know, Adolf, I was munching on beaver.

Doesn't matter who won anyway.

alfinyalcabo
19-11-2014, 11:05 PM

Don't know, Adolf, I was munching on beaver.

Doesn't matter who won anyway.[/quote]

No ..it doesn't matter that England played the Scoths off the park and out sung their fans ..

Acido
22-11-2014, 12:20 AM

For gods sake man will you stop putting dead cats in your microwave and eating them.

You people in Burnsley have got a lot to answer for!! >;)