PDA

View Full Version : The swear filter

Trickytreesreds
19-11-2014, 11:42 PM
OK then, seeing as I am serving a yellow on NCM for something I didn't do.
The topic of the day is the swear filter. I came in for some serious abuse word wise around the filter last night.

So in light of the issue becoming a topic on NCM, let's make something clear. The filter is there for all of us. Now I'm no wilting flower here and am prepared to bend a fair bit as to the severity of insults.
However, deliberately defeating it with some of the nastier words will get stomped on from now on from myself.

EP thinks it's funny to pretend to be immune from the filter, by telling folks he has a special indemnity for lovely service. He doesn't.
Everyone with a bit of nogging knows how he does it and I am amazed the MODS on there allow him to do it. He's taking the piss out of them, yet preaches his holier than thou philosophies. I actually believe they are too stupid to realise how he does it.

So be warned. If it starts on here I will be carding , so no tears.

Romanis
20-11-2014, 10:14 AM
You deserve it really. Many times I've told you to steer clear but you just can't seem to resist playing with some senile old bats there especially the pompous ignorant fool.

So don't come whining here. N occasional swear word bypassed has always been allowed here. It depends how it's used and to what effect.

Trickytreesreds
20-11-2014, 01:33 PM
You deserve it really. Many times I've told you to steer clear but you just can't seem to resist playing with some senile old bats there especially the pompous ignorant fool.

So don't come whining here. N occasional swear word bypassed has always been allowed here. It depends how it's used and to what effect.

I know this oh great one. Yet the context is what I am talking about. Obviously you cannot read them, but a 24 hour ban for that, is beyond a joke.
EP's little boast as to how he defeats it, isn't happening on here. I know how it is done and it's nothing to do with rewards.

Trickytreesreds
20-11-2014, 01:50 PM
Now look what you've done, Basie's in bits again you ageist pig.

http://i61.tinypic.com/14t7pdl.jpg - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=402&fid=17&sty=2&act=1&mid=2110505696)

Romanis
20-11-2014, 05:07 PM
I'm very very happy. My little old prozzy just couldn't take a hint and let sleeping dogs lie.
If he has a rectal itch, then no worries, I have 2 doctors in mind with the perfect remedy.

Anyway let's give him more rope to hang himself with. The more he posts and take pot-shots the better. It's like throwing pebbles at an opponent armed with an Uzi.

In fact I have to do nothing, I have a computer whizz underling - Ivor. We dubbed him Ivor the Irritant, because he takes great pleasure irritating others. The pompous ignorant fool who used to come here is only able to save forum posts. Ivor on the other hand, has a job that requires him to keep tabs on others and gather intelligence. He just collates, collects and files stuff of people of interest. Want something on someone, Ivor is the man for it. Once he on to somebody, he'll sink his teeth and find all the stuff that's required. But he gets his kicks on using that later to irritate. He's due back in Woodthrope for the hols, and is us

Romanis
20-11-2014, 05:10 PM
Or I could ask 'Dr Mark the Man' to amuse himself with something. He may like football but his greater interest is 'playing the man not the ball.' He finds stuff but ignores the ball (the person of interest). Instead he plays the man, he'll get in touch with people who knows the man, and start something neat. But he does get carried away sometimes, once a shady character was under the radar but somewhat untouchable, the good doctor found nice titbits about the person's family and made them the focus. It took years before the chap realised that his shady dealings were causing so much grief to his family, that he eventually retired.

Who knows maybe my prozzy can become a youtube or FB :star: ? Dr Mark is good at making people 'famous.'

Romanis
20-11-2014, 05:27 PM
I know this oh great one. Yet the context is what I am talking about. Obviously you cannot read them, but a 24 hour ban for that, is beyond a joke.
EP's little boast as to how he defeats it, isn't happening on here. I know how it is done and it's nothing to do with rewards.

Oh I'm sure loverboy will be on a mission to save all of this and defend the floozy's honour.

Greater love had no man than this - that he should defend his floozy's honour on an internet forum. XD XD XD

But I'm happy to give my prozzy the love and attention he desires. It's the season for giving after all.

I just hope he's prepared for what's going to hit him in return. But the beauty of this, is that he'll never know for certain who's to blame for whatever strange things that will happen, if he continues with his games. It's could be fate after all.

He likes the word gruesome, maybe he should find out what exactly gruesome means. They say you can't

Romanis
21-11-2014, 12:02 AM
Lolz I think it's comedy day in the floozy's mental asylum.

13amp? Hahahaha, if I'm that, he's on 1 amp. Data Protection Act, old with-craft laws? Jeez, I wonder which other statute he's gonna pull up next.
And now he wants you to ban me, for responding to something he started. Hahahahaha. What a geir!

My sides ache so much laughing at my little old prozzy and his desperate defender. Mark's begging me to let him start a FB page with all the daft things he's said and done, to share with a global audience.

Lolz. I thought all along he was a jazz nut, it seems he prefers MJ and his song 'Gotta be Starting Something.' Well he started this, with his thread and snipes, it's only fair I get to play as well.

'Love is in the air' :heart:
I love the entertainment my prozzy provides me on the Net.
13amp indeed. 13x amplified my dear, just for you. ;D :P