PDA

View Full Version : Poor 'Well fail to appear in Inverness

jwok
22-11-2014, 04:56 PM
Disappointing doesn't even come close. We couldn't pass, had no rhythm, no confidence and amazingly, scored with our only shot!. - view external link (www.motherwell-mad.co.uk/rprt/mtch/poor_well_fail_to_appear_in_inverness_846559/index.shtml)

director
22-11-2014, 05:14 PM
TOTAL CLEAR OUT NEEDED AND A REBUILDING JOB REQUIRED.TOO MANY PLAYERS ARE UNINTERESTED ABOUT THE CLUB, PERFORMANCES REFLECT THIS AND CONSISTANTLY. THE SOONER THE BETTER.
NEW MANAGER HAS ONE HELL OF A JOB ON HIS HANDS WHO EVER IT IS.
THE SOONER ALL THE TAKEOVER STUFF IS RESOLVED THE BETTER , GET NEW BOSS APPOINTED AND LETS GETS A TEAM WHO WANT TO PLAY FOR MOTHERWELL NOT A BUNCH OF NOMADS AND HASBEANS WHO NEVER WERE,SOME OF THEM SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO TAKE A WAGE OUT THE CLUB. .

LawSteelman
22-11-2014, 05:17 PM
Sounded absolutely desperate stuff with us barely in the game for long spells and just goes to show that, as I suspected at the time, the win against United was both a fluke and only papered over the ever widening cracks.

I've said it before, we are destined to be relegated via a playoff defeat to The Rangers this season.:blue:

Wellup4it
22-11-2014, 06:32 PM
Hardly shot on target and losing 3 goals points to a midfield that isn't fit for purpose. Whats new?

steviex
22-11-2014, 07:30 PM
TOTAL CLEAR OUT NEEDED AND A REBUILDING JOB REQUIRED.TOO MANY PLAYERS ARE UNINTERESTED ABOUT THE CLUB, PERFORMANCES REFLECT THIS AND CONSISTANTLY. THE SOONER THE BETTER.
NEW MANAGER HAS ONE HELL OF A JOB ON HIS HANDS WHO EVER IT IS.
THE SOONER ALL THE TAKEOVER STUFF IS RESOLVED THE BETTER , GET NEW BOSS APPOINTED AND LETS GETS A TEAM WHO WANT TO PLAY FOR MOTHERWELL NOT A BUNCH OF NOMADS AND HASBEANS WHO NEVER WERE,SOME OF THEM SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO TAKE A WAGE OUT THE CLUB. .

Cant say I disagree but it aint going to happen , to have a clear out you need money , we have none. This is going to be a slow lingering death until the likes of Vigurs , McHugh, Carswell, Law, O'Briern, Ramsden , McManus and Lasley are all out of contract. That should see us safely in lower half of the Championship by then.

steviex
22-11-2014, 07:33 PM
Sounded absolutely desperate stuff with us barely in the game for long spells and just goes to show that, as I suspected at the time, the win against United was both a fluke and only papered over the ever widening cracks.

I've said it before, we are destined to be relegated via a playoff defeat to The Rangers this season.:blue:

Dont bet on it Ross County will spend to get out of it. We will sit staring at one another bottom place is very realistic. I did take a 3-1 defeat in my predictions and I guess I would not be alone in expecting that result.

Wellup4it
23-11-2014, 12:12 AM
A review of the TV footage shows a familiar story. First ICT goal looked suspiciously offside; we have no left hand flank; we cannot compete or defend.

maestro91
27-11-2014, 04:13 PM
I am getting fed up repeating myself - what we need is a manager with premier league experience that can build a team from the back forward and has the bottle to get rid of the salary thieves that are over-running t>:( his club. Jimmy Calderwood has that experience, the ability build a team, an eye for player and the contacts on the continent. Who else has these attributes. It's time the board got its' finger out before we go to the wall. If they don't act asap it will be all we deserve because no-one wants to step up and make the difficult decisions!!!!!

firparkloony
28-11-2014, 08:32 AM
I am getting fed up repeating myself - what we need is a manager with premier league experience that can build a team from the back forward and has the bottle to get rid of the salary thieves that are over-running t>:( his club. Jimmy Calderwood has that experience, the ability build a team, an eye for player and the contacts on the continent. Who else has these attributes. It's time the board got its' finger out before we go to the wall. If they don't act asap it will be all we deserve because no-one wants to step up and make the difficult decisions!!!!!

Dear Maestro,
Simple solution if you are fed up repeating yourself...don't do it.
Maybe if your considered what you are saying you will understand why your'e suggestion is being ignored, you are advocating changes that cost money...WE DON'T HAVE ANY. Please stop worrying yourself about something over which you have no control, it will only result in ill health, relax, enjoy