23-11-2014, 06:39 PM
broadfoot hopefully

millertop
23-11-2014, 06:43 PM
Morgan, Arnie

Brin
23-11-2014, 07:05 PM
Morgan, Arnie

he has the same pace as those two so who cares...the one thing in his locker though ...he can score goals for a centre half!

Remind me again how many Morgs/Arni have scored between them the last two years? I think it's an abysmal return for two centre halves...

Casper64Frank
23-11-2014, 07:11 PM
Mogan,Arnie,Broadfoot,Wood,take your pick.

Revell play Maguire up front he`s good at falling over ala Bumhole Lane last season.:O

twinnyjoe
23-11-2014, 07:24 PM
Is he joining? Don't see what he will offer us to be honest. We need pace at the back he is slower than morgan and Arni!!

block5upper
23-11-2014, 07:27 PM
Have I missed summat ? where does it say hes joining us ???

Casper64Frank
23-11-2014, 07:34 PM
Is he joining? Don't see what he will offer us to be honest. We need pace at the back he is slower than morgan and Arni!!

He may be slower than Morgan and Arnie but he is a man mountain and would scare the crap out of Assombalonga in a few weeks time.;D

kentmillerman
23-11-2014, 08:05 PM
Maybe I missed something here but doesnt he belong to Hull City. Surely they have to sanction the loan IF its true.

the_idiotb_stardson
23-11-2014, 08:09 PM
Obviously people don't know about the friendship between Steve Bruce and TS.

Brucie has actually helped TS pick a couple of our managers.

kentmillerman
23-11-2014, 08:14 PM
Go on IBS, I will bite. Who were they.

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
23-11-2014, 08:37 PM
Maguire, please no! He's good in the air and that's it. He'd be great playing against us cos of the hoof.

blades58
23-11-2014, 09:56 PM
Maguire, please no! He's good in the air and that's it. He'd be great playing against us cos of the hoof.

give over XD

HensonsPRman
23-11-2014, 10:07 PM
Morgan heading south???

kentmillerman
23-11-2014, 10:26 PM
HPR hope not. If so replacement?

the_idiotb_stardson
23-11-2014, 10:52 PM
There is not many centre backs who have got the better of Revell.

Maybe half a dozen in 2 years...and even then it was a close run thing.

Only one has marked him out of the game, never giving him a kick or letting him win anything in the air...and that was Maguire at Bramall Lane.

Donald_Valley
24-11-2014, 11:29 AM
There is not many centre backs who have got the better of Revell.

Maybe half a dozen in 2 years...and even then it was a close run thing.

Only one has marked him out of the game, never giving him a kick or letting him win anything in the air...and that was Maguire at Bramall Lane.

There aren't many strikers in the Championship as ****e as Revell though.

redandgreen
24-11-2014, 01:05 PM
And Maguire makes more realistic dives to win penalties than Revs:D

gorky
24-11-2014, 01:33 PM
I know for the past two years that a lot of our fans have wrongly called for Arnason to be moved into midfield, but I feel now might be a good time to do it, and stick Maguire at the back, or another quality centre half.

We now negate the midfield when playing the ball out from the back (straight to Revell every time). A number of times now Arnason has travelled with the ball more than any other midfielder, showing more ability to move into space. We don't seem to have a shield in fron tof the back four (how many times against Brum did they break 3 on 3 or 2 on 3 - it shouldn't happen). We are severely lacking in central midfield.

Now is the time to move him forrads.

Amanda_Hugg_n_Kiss
24-11-2014, 01:35 PM
We should have played it on the floor as he turns like the Queen Mary.

RawmarshMiller
24-11-2014, 01:39 PM
I don't think Maguire will come to us. But if he does, think it will be a good signing. Granted he is not the quickest, but his reading and positioning is excellent and helps make up for his lack of pace. He will also cause problems at set pieces etc as he is much better than our current players at attacking the ball. Distribution not too shabby either...

blades58
24-11-2014, 01:54 PM
I don't think Maguire will come to us. But if he does, think it will be a good signing. Granted he is not the quickest, but his reading and positioning is excellent and helps make up for his lack of pace. He will also cause problems at set pieces etc as he is much better than our current players at attacking the ball. Distribution not too shabby either...

Excellent analogy RM

You must be a closet blade ;D

millertop
24-11-2014, 01:58 PM

i would like them to have pace if we are to fetch someone in but if its Maguire then we might get them penalties ;D

RawmarshMiller
24-11-2014, 02:26 PM
blades58, rest assured I am as far away from being a Blade as you can get. But fair dues, you made a decent player in Maguire.

the_idiotb_stardson
24-11-2014, 04:21 PM
Gorky, Arnie is the most creative player at the club.

We need him in midfield now to provide the bullets for the striker.

I think you are absolutely right.