PDA

View Full Version : Cameron total failure

Trickytreesreds
26-11-2014, 07:13 PM
Seeing as May has now come clean and admits that Cameron doesn't have a hope in hell of cutting immigration. Now running at 230 000 and no where near the 10's of thousands, that Cameron was promising as a priority. I decided to see what else he had failed/whelched with.

Have a look at these little beautys. When he makes a speech, the fart doesn't even look at what he's done, when trying to say he's going to improve this , that and the other. A[color=black]rsehole of the first order. - view external link (http://www.greenbenchesuk.com/2013/10/list-100-failures-by-david-camerons.html)

essexred52
26-11-2014, 09:24 PM
DC and his government have achieved so much since the country went bankrupt 4 years ago, immigration is to far gone and can never be turned around doesn't matter who governs the country, I have a great idea let's tell incomers to pay a tenner to enter that should stop I'm coming, labours open door policy fkd us, we have to be realistic DC could never stop immigration not now, our only hope is if the government stop benefits completely.

Romanis
28-11-2014, 01:22 AM
Seeing as May has now come clean and admits that Cameron doesn't have a hope in hell of cutting immigration. Now running at 230 000 and no where near the 10's of thousands, that Cameron was promising as a priority. I decided to see what else he had failed/whelched with.

Have a look at these little beautys. When he makes a speech, the fart doesn't even look at what he's done, when trying to say he's going to improve this , that and the other. A[color=black]rsehole of the first order.

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

I can only list 1 failure about Nigel 'Your Prophet" Farage.

Nigel Farage!

>;) >;) XD XD

Trickytreesreds
28-11-2014, 08:48 AM

Have a look at these little beautys. When he makes a speech, the fart doesn't even look at what he's done, when trying to say he's going to improve this , that and the other. A[color=black]rsehole of the first order.

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

I can only list 1 failure about Nigel 'Your Prophet" Farage.

Nigel Farage!

>;) >;) XD XD[/quote]

Is that it?
Is that your comeback?
Pathetic.

PS, your great saviour is finally waking up to the threat. He realises he's been talking bollox for the last 5 years and now realises that the "sane" one's of us have had enough.
Of course he will fail, unless he

Romanis
28-11-2014, 09:37 AM
Great vote Farage and make Milliband PM.

And let him escalate the national debt to epic proportions.

In 5 years time, the UK will be begging the EU to take them back in and give her money.

TTR's solution can illustrated as this:

He's a man with an injured leg, but instead of getting the leg fixed, pokes his eye with a nail, in the hope that the greater pain there will make him forget about the injured leg! :star:

PS: Ok I'm off to enjoy my Friday night before flying back, maybe I'll bump into Boris Johnson, who's visiting Singapore. If I bump into him, I'll be certain to tell him your 'fix' for the UK. XD

Trickytreesreds
28-11-2014, 09:45 AM

In 5 years time, the UK will be begging the EU to take them back in and give her money.

He's a man with an injured leg, but instead of getting the leg fixed, pokes his eye with a nail, in the hope that the greater pain there will make him forget about the injured leg! :star:

PS: Ok I'm off to enjoy my Friday night before flying back, maybe I'll bump into Boris Johnson, who's visiting Singapore. If I bump into him, I'll be certain to tell him your 'fix' for the UK. XD

But the national debt has risen under Cameron, despite his savage austerity cuts?
Immigration has risen under Cameron, despite his promise to slash it to tens of thousands?

You'd be happy to put up with a dodgy hip, rather than getting it sorted.

i961pie
28-11-2014, 01:57 PM

But the national debt has risen under Cameron, despite his savage austerity cuts?
Immigration has risen under Cameron, despite his promise to slash it to tens of thousands?

You'd be happy to put up with a dodgy hip, rather than getting it sorted.[/quote]

Every goverment th

Trickytreesreds
28-11-2014, 02:20 PM
61 how many times do I have to say, that most UKIP supporters are not interested in Farage in office?

They are using him, to get their opinion across, as to how the main parties are not listening and have shafted us for years.
They have to change.
Did anyone watch question time last night?

You still have planks like Chakazulu, who despite talking about controls, still supports the Labour open floodgate policy(I won't call it an open door, cos it aint wide enough).
The Tory still talking out his backside, about how good Cameron is/will be, promise/promise/promise.
It's bollox.
Cameron has publicly set his stall out today. Straight away the Euro big wigs are all over it. He'll get no where, whilst he's under Merkels jackboot.

Get us out the EU, shut the flow down and lets re evaluate. Call their bluff. The UK is more valuable than any eastern bloc country.

Romanis
29-11-2014, 07:20 AM
61 how many times do I have to say, that most UKIP supporters are not interested in Farage in office?

You know how dumb that is? Seriously, do you?

If UKIP is contesting in say just 30 seats, and may probably expect to win 5, I've got no problems. I got no problems if they win all 30 even.

But when UKIP is gonna stand in all or hundreds of seats, what do you think is gonna happen?
You know they aren't going to win many, I've already given you my take - 13 seats thereabouts.

But you know what they are gonna do? They are going to take so many voters away from the Tories and that can only mean 1 thing or 2 things:

1) Labour elected with a majority

2) Labour becomes the largest party just short of majority and a marriage with the Lib-Dems (a pro Europe party). Labour is also quite pro-Europe anyway.

You end up with Milliband and you then can switch off the lights on the UK.

Heck I also know the Tories aren't great sha

Trickytreesreds
29-11-2014, 09:12 AM
Romans follow your analogy and we are so scared, do nothing and nothing changes.
It is already instigating changes for the better.
Cameron came up with a set of ideals yesterday, that would be more than acceptable to most UKIP voters.
Now the question is, has he got the balls to see it through?

No more lies, no more stalling. Ask THE EU ONCE. If they won't bend, then out we come.

The thing you seem to be forgetting here, is the taxpayers in this country are supporting half of europe either externally or internally.
Forget Labour, they won't get in. Support for them is waining. They even hate their own leader. Of the dozens of Labour voters I know, they won't be voting for Millipede.
Scotland will be Labours graveyard and the SNP WILL have more MP'S than the Dims. They will swing it whichever way. (go on anyone, admit it. You forgot about the SNP)
So for the rest of us. The Conservatives are the only real viable party, but only if they get their act together.
So grow a pair Cameron

i961pie
29-11-2014, 10:11 PM
[quote="Trickytreesreds"]Romans follow your analogy and we are so scared, do nothing and nothing changes.
It is already instigating changes for the better.
Cameron came up with a set of ideals yesterday, that would be more than acceptable to most UKIP voters.

No more lies, no more stalling. Ask THE EU ONCE. If they won't bend, then out we come.

There is just one small fault with that, First Cameron won't make that decision without asking the British people, and voting to come out will be a lot closer than many think.

Romanis
30-11-2014, 12:19 AM

So for the rest of us. The Conservatives are the only real viable party, but only if they get their act together.

I dunno what you're on about, Okay so Cameron and Labour have agreed to act, will that mean that potential UKIP supporters will now not vote for them? And support the main parties once more.

And just because you talk to a few friends here and there in the Midlands (traditionally a Labour stronghold and some have indicated they will switch to UKIP), does not mean that this trend will continue elsewhere.
Or even if it does, it will be in areas where Labour are not the dominant force, rather the Conservatives. Many UKIP leaners tended to vote Tory. If they switch, they will eat away at the Conservative vote or majorities in various seats. Sure Labo

Romanis
30-11-2014, 12:42 AM
Forget Labour, they won't get in. Support for them is waining. They even hate their own leader. Of the dozens of Labour voters I know, they won't be voting for Millipede.
Scotland will be Labours graveyard and the SNP WILL have more MP'S than the Dims. They will swing it whichever way. (go on anyone, admit it. You forgot about the SNP)

You're just hoping you're right - a mere punt, not something backed by opinion polls.
Before the recent by-election, YouGov (they usually are spot on) predicted if the UKIP surge continued, it looks likely that Labour will emerge as the largest party at ard 300 seats. If the Lib Dems hold on to most of their 57 seats, the 2 will be the next coalition.

And your SNP theory is another figment of your imagination, they only have 6 seats. They are more interested in winning seats in the Scottish Parliament than the Commons.

So what if some fret about Milliband? They fretted over Brown as well

Romanis
30-11-2014, 01:13 AM
Ok fair enough you wanna send a message to Cameron. But how far should people go? You think UKIP is in this for fun? You think Farage is just happy to be a vehicle for voter frustration at immigration?

He's in it to milk it and get as much power as he possibly can. If he only wants to highlight an issue and enforce change, he'd only contest in 30 seats or so, not hundreds or all. And if he can supplant the Lib Dems, better still, he's got a real shot at Cabinet posts. You think he won't side with Labour if they win a plurality of seats? He'll grab it with open arms. Sure he'll make some noises over Europe, maybe get them to back down. But you think he'll stop there?

He'll want all his other looney ideas followed through as well. And between him and Labour, they'll embark on another spending spree, leaving people to vote the Conservatives in 2020 to clear up the mess again.

You can crack silly jokes and call Lab/Lib Dems/Tories/ Milliband, Clegg and Cameron childishs. Farage wi

Trickytreesreds
30-11-2014, 09:44 AM
Can't be ****d to write a Mills anD bOON, as it's Sunday Morn.
1. Your dismissal of the SNP is poor.
They have only 6 seats etc. That's now!!!
FGS Romans, I've just told you that Labour is getting a kicking. The SNP, will smother Labour next election. Bet your testicles on it.
Even one eyed Brown has got out fast. He knows.

Same with the Lib Dims. Do you honestly believe the Dims will come out of this with 50+ seats. XD XD XD
The Greens will have as many seats as them.

You are using Camerons classic sympathy angle to sweep away UKIP. If you don't vote for me (sniff,sniff) they'll get in and you wouldn't want that?

This is easy to sort, if the **** will have the balls.

1. Stop the benefits of immigrants. We are the most generous country for migrants in europe. Why?
2. Concentrate on the UK instead of throwing money overseas
3.Have the EU vote now as a principle, not a carrot
4. Sort out the borders, that seem as dense as tissue paper and lets in the worst scum of the world. (as a

Romanis
30-11-2014, 02:47 PM
You are clearly basing on premise on hopes rather than historical facts.

Labour has a long foothold in Scotland, and the SNP will be wary of going after Labour for London seats, rather than Edinburgh seats. The SNP is more focussed on Scotland. Even in 2010, Labour managed to increase its majority in some of its 41 seats. Unless there's a lot of retiring MPs, Labour will not lose more than half of their Scottish seats to the SNP. They may lose 5 or 6 at best. The more likelihood is that the Lib Dems might lose half of their 11 seats to the SNP.

In any case, the SNP will more likely form a coalition with Labour in the Commons than the Tories.

As for the Greens? You're having a laugh. The Lib Dems are not a small party, they have enough volunteers, election machinery that the Greens can never match. Even against UKIP, the Lib Dems have a stronger base.

In the battle for 3rd place, this might happen (worse case scenario):

Lib Dems 35 (from 56 now)
SNP 12 (from 6)
UKIP 15 (from 2)

F

Trickytreesreds
30-11-2014, 03:44 PM
STOP RIGHT THERE!

How the **** is my and my ilks vote wasted?
It's democracy. You can vote for who the hell we want to vote for.
It's up to the parties to persuade me and my ilk, to vote for them.
Labour and Conservative are doing nothing that dissuades me from that notion.
You are a classic voter, who votes by tradition and bias against other parties, not their policies.

If Cameron or Miliband want my vote, then they have to change their policies.

In a nutshell, that is what UKIP are all about. The two main parties are so arrogant, that they believe they "know" what's right for us and dismiss our thoughts as nothing.

If it isn't Gordon Brown and his "ilk" calling people bigots for having a question or opinion. It's bum cracks like David Mellor, the staunch ex Tory slagging off taxi drivers and others trying to embarrass the working class, as "plebs".

If you cannot see that and are happy to go along with the old guard and it's ideas, then you are lost.

Ask the French about their

i961pie
06-12-2014, 02:54 PM
[quote="Trickytreesreds"]
Even one eyed Brown has got out fast.

Thought you would be better than that TT.