PDA

View Full Version : what is ttr

zidazaga
27-11-2014, 08:27 PM
I cant help wondering why my post is moved to ttr. What is ttr and I know it was not about forest but there have been others that have not been moved?

Trickytreesreds
27-11-2014, 08:43 PM
I cant help wondering why my post is moved to ttr. What is ttr and I know it was not about forest but there have been others that have not been moved?

TTR is me my friend. I signed it to show you I had moved it.

If it's not really a prime football topic, it needs to go in any other business, so we don't have too many threads on the main forum.

Nothing personal.

zidazaga
27-11-2014, 08:51 PM
That is fine, no probs, thought that nobody was posting much i would just start something

Trickytreesreds
27-11-2014, 09:05 PM
That is fine, no probs, thought that nobody was posting much i would just start something

Good for you mate. I know your pain lol

salopred
27-11-2014, 10:08 PM

If it's not really a prime football topic, it needs to go in any other business, so we don't have too many threads on the main forum.

Nothing personal.[/quote]
Unless it's boxing & can stay for a few days...

Romanis
28-11-2014, 01:20 AM

Actually TTR refers to his brains - torn terribly rundown! XD XD

And he's a silly cork for moving it here. Want me to move it back?

Lolz.XD

i961pie
06-12-2014, 03:02 PM

Nothing personal.[/quote]
Unless it's boxing & can stay for a few days...[/quote]

Did you see the Fury fight---lol

Romanis
07-12-2014, 07:37 PM
Aye 961, but Chisora is not Wlad, and I don't see him lasting beyond 7 rounds with him in March.