PDA

View Full Version : ROCKET SCIENCE IT'S NOT!!!!!

maestro91
28-11-2014, 05:16 PM
I'm very sorry to be negative - but we are never going to improve when we have incompetent people in charge at all levels of the club. One of them has just resigned, the other has taken over from Leanne Dempster and we have no-one person in charge to make the big decisions to take the club forward! We need a business brain to pull the club up by it's boot strings - not a group of well meaning people with no business experience - football is a business and it should be treated as such. We need to install an experienced manager to keep us up in the first instance and then clear out the team and re-build from the back. Managers with potential need not apply - we need experience at this time - not possibilities - this not the time to be taking chances. And finally a third person to promote the club image and bring supporters back to the club and money in to the club from all possible sources. We've been taking the easy/cheap option for too long and paying over the odds for seriously sub-st

director
28-11-2014, 10:48 PM
Totally agree with you,but I wonder where we get money from to get the manager we really need,but you are spot on sir.

Handsome_Devil
28-11-2014, 11:56 PM
Fantastic idea! You should write to the club to let them know the plan, I'm sure we'll then be sorted in no time :-)

firparkloony
29-11-2014, 09:33 AM
Fantastic idea! You should write to the club to let them know the plan, I'm sure we'll then be sorted in no time :-)
Oh HD... you are a tease. I like the way all the experts come on FPC and tell us all how to run the club, I cannot believe for a minute that those in the relative positions at the club should be doing their job, and I wonder what qualifications those commenting have i.e. how many are qualified coaches, qualified in management, qualified in accounting etc, I only have two of the above but would not attempt to tell anyone or even offer advice as I am not in post and up until last season I was a lot more than pleased with the way things were going. Very little has changed since then indeed changes have come from within so there is no reason to expect the principals changed that much. Quite simply in my opinion it is all about the the confidence of the playing staff, once we get that back I don't see us having a pro

Handsome_Devil
29-11-2014, 11:35 AM
Oh HD... you are a tease. I like the way all the experts come on FPC and tell us all how to run the club, I cannot believe for a minute that those in the relative positions at the club should be doing their job, and I wonder what qualifications those commenting have i.e. how many are qualified coaches, qualified in management, qualified in accounting etc, I only have two of the above but would not attempt to tell anyone or even offer advice as I am not in post and up until last season I was a lot more than pleased with the way things were going. Very little has changed since then indeed changes have come from within so there is no reason to expect the principals changed that much. Quite simply in my opinion it is all about the the confidence of the playing staff,

maestro91
29-11-2014, 09:43 PM
This is not a personal attack on people who I believe care deeply for the club and are very capable in their own fields. It is just my personal opinion - that despite how well meaning they are - they are not fit for the purpose of running a football club. The longer this remains to be the case - the more likely it is that we will be relegated or even go to the wall. We need a single person to take the reins and make the big decisions very soon. We need an experienced manager in place asap - avoiding relegation will be a successful season - then the re-building can begin by releasing players out of contract and replacing them with more willing players who will appreciate 3 year contacts - giving the team a chance to grow together - improving consistency. There are very few of the first team squad who deserve contract renewal - only two loyal servants who are now in the twilight of their careers. They should be allowed to go with our thanks and good wishes.