PDA

View Full Version : On this day 1978

Akwesasne
29-11-2014, 12:44 PM
Viv Anderson became the first black player to play for England. It only seems like yesterday.:star:

Mills Reef
02-12-2014, 07:48 PM
Woohoo Basie why you worry about past. I think you should care for this week. Like eg: Has anyone been giving you any funny looks this past week? Your neighbours maybe? The shopkeepers, the postman? Any silent whispers behind your back? Marky has been asking a few questions for you.
Don't worry my fiefie :heart: be strong okay. Its all lies don't believe them I will defend your honour. Ill ask Marky to post some replies he got. :heart:
Hugs and kisses my fiefie. Ta ta :heart:

TwoWrights2
05-12-2014, 02:29 PM
When it comes to you, I prefer the few short words Nigel Pearson recently uttered! :)

The views expressed in my posts are not necessarily mine.

Elite_Pie
05-12-2014, 09:17 PM
Woohoo Basie why you worry about past. I think you should care for this week. Like eg: Has anyone been giving you any funny looks this past week? Your neighbours maybe? The shopkeepers, the postman? Any silent whispers behind your back? Marky has been asking a few questions for you.
Don't worry my fiefie :heart: be strong okay. Its all lies don't believe them I will defend your honour. Ill ask Marky to post some replies he got. :heart:
Hugs and kisses my fiefie. Ta ta :heart:

Romanis, please, please carry on with this "my guys" routine. It gets more hilarious by the day when you pretend they're not you but they are actually real people!!! Comedy gold. It's really entertaining to watch you dig your own grave but it's now so, so obvious that soon even Tricky might cotton on!

Although thinking about it, you've probably got a few months before he realises!

Akwesasne
07-12-2014, 10:48 AM
Yes, Tricky's seen that, but he's still staying loyal despite the damage it's causing the Forest board.:s