PDA

View Full Version : Loach returns to the club

nys
01-12-2014, 11:08 AM
There is nothing official but this article seems to indicate he has returned. - view external link (http://www.burytimes.co.uk/sport/football/shakers/11635391.Injured_Bury_loan_players_Scott_Loach_and _Hayden_White_return_to_parent)

clarkey1974
01-12-2014, 11:29 AM
I have seen all of the goals he has conceded there,and it doesn't look like it will have done much for his confidence at all.some were pretty poor.even though he has been playing at least.

Newports 2nd goal the other week matched collin's audition as a tiller girl..!..

deMiller
01-12-2014, 12:53 PM
Loach best not start.
Collin has been immense so far this season, he knows he made a massive mistake and that wi have knocked his confidence alone. Never mind dropping him from the team.

nys
01-12-2014, 02:38 PM
Going by Flitcroft's statement that "Scott has gone back for good. It has not worked out, sometimes it doesn’t", I assume Bury sent him back, rather then us recalling him. I'm making an educated guess there though, based on the fact he's dropped a few clangers. It could mean we've recalled him, he didn't settle or any number of things.

ColinRUFC
01-12-2014, 03:23 PM
He actually came back because he suffered injury, but Flitcroft made it clear he wasn't wanted even when he recovered.

Bury lost all three games he played in. In general, their form seems to be deteriorating more with each Rotherham loanee they get.

stormmiller
01-12-2014, 06:28 PM
i know a season ticket holder at bury and he said given his performance for bury he was "the worst goal keeper he had seen all season and wouldn't get into any of the league two sides"