PDA

View Full Version : Who made cows?

bongosdad
02-12-2014, 10:00 AM
Where did cows come from? You didnt get them pre human. It would seem to me that some animals bipased evolution and just appeared like humans did.

yubbywelch
04-12-2014, 07:38 PM
God did.

NuclearDevice
04-12-2014, 08:23 PM
Where did cows come from? You didnt get them pre human. It would seem to me that some animals bipased evolution and just appeared like humans did.

Another FFS for the Bongmeister. :blue: :blue: :blue:

4 billion years means that there can be a huge evolution of everything over time, shame it appears you're still swimming with the amoeba when it comes to such crass remarks. "just appeared" - laughable.

Sorry Yubbs, I'm not a believer. Big Bang and Evo for me every time. B) B)

ozfan
05-12-2014, 10:53 AM
Modern cows came from Bos acutifrons who was strutting his stuff in the mid Pleistocene. 1.5 million years ago according to fossils. No real mystery.

birminghamborn
05-12-2014, 06:46 PM
I'm really interessed in the fossil record Oz, where will we find these particular ones?

ozfan
05-12-2014, 09:02 PM
Originally in the ground before being dug up. Like the thousands of other fossils dating millions of years old. This is very inconvenient for creationists I realise. ;D

bongosdad
05-12-2014, 11:08 PM
You will be telling us we evolved from apes next. Strange how apes didnt evolve much.
My opinion is some species did evolve but some species were created.

Humans are an alien race imo. Who ever put humans here probably created cows too so the human race could prosper.

ozfan
06-12-2014, 02:54 AM
You asked a question about cows and I gave you an answer if you don't like it IDGAF.

Branches of evolution creating sub species is common knowledge. Hence all the varieties of primates of which we are one.

Why don't you spend your obviously huge amounts of spare time on more pressing issues considering you're not a conformist drone like the rest of us.

yubbywelch
06-12-2014, 03:04 AM
Humans were made in God's image Bingo

Balanbam00
06-12-2014, 05:01 AM
Hi yubby:

But how do u define 'Gods image'?

NuclearDevice: Good day to you

Just thinking 'cause I am new to this.
" ...I'm not a believer. Big Bang and Evo for me every time."

Beats me every time! How can a Big Bang occur
if nothing existed? Plus if gas or molicules etc, came into existance,what forces where acting on them ,again if nothing existed?

Maths and science say 0 = 0?? Accident?

bongosdad
06-12-2014, 10:20 AM
I think the real answer is none of us know.

The problem with science is if it doesn't fit with common theory it gets thrown out. Like the archeologist who found human bones that prove humans were around much much longer than we thought and puts a spanner in the works of evolution. Scientists base there careers around there theory and anything that contradicts it are thrown out as nonsense. For example the giant elongated skulls found. There is no explanation for this appart from ancient history that now get put in the myths and legends category.
I personally think there is more to myths and legends that meets the eye.
Also science won't recognise spirituality and stuff like that because with there limited knowledge they can't prove it. Some things can't be explained but that doesn't mean it's not real.

ozfan
06-12-2014, 12:03 PM
Balan we had a thread on that topic not so long ago. Also the possibility of multiple big bangs in a cycle that could be infinite.

Bongo "Like the archeologist who found human bones that prove humans were around much much longer than we thought and puts a spanner in the works of evolution"

How does that put a spanner in the works of evolution? All it does is shift the time dates. What is even 500,000 years of evolution. Nothing.

Bongo" problem with science is if it doesn't fit with common theory it gets thrown out"

You throw this out a lot but as usual casts a huge floppy net over all sciences. What gets thrown out stuff like the hollow earth theory? Can you show me a peer reviewed paper which verifies this amazing discovery? Of coarse you can't. Because It's bollox.

Bongo"For example the giant elongated skulls found. There is no explanation"

There's always an explanation. In some areas it may have become a ritual for the males to headbutt for the wenches affections so evoluti

bongosdad
06-12-2014, 01:08 PM
The skulls are twice the size of modern day humans. Head butting wouldn't increase the size. Maybe the shape though. The skulls are explained in ancient belief but thrown out because it contradicts both modern day science and religion.
If bones and foot prints were found thousands of years earlier the history of human kind needs to be 're written.

NuclearDevice
06-12-2014, 03:58 PM
Maybe in another 500,000 years there'll be one of Bongos future relatives concocting a theory about the spin off human race that had long ear lobes with holes in that must have arrived on Earth from another planet in the galaxy - and then realise it was a bad fashion accessory called lobe gauging that prevailed for a few years back in the early 21st Century.

Evolution, evolution, evolution.

bongosdad
10-12-2014, 01:08 AM
[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ehayky.jpg[/IMG

Evolution my arse

ozfan
10-12-2014, 02:50 AM
Ahh the famous elongated Paracas skulls with the so called abnormal DNA. Brien Foerster, who is the assistant director of the Paracas History Museum claimed to have the genetic results but unfortunately the 'scientist' who penned these results wishes to remain mysterious so hence the results have not be seen by any credible scientist.

This doesn't stop Brian from making claims of ancient aliens having also appeared on the tv show with the same and authoring a number of books. He also has a little travel business to the discovery sites of the 'Ancient aliens'

Now Brian is not too keen in having the skulls examined independent of his control. Why would you when you're fleecing the cash from the gullible.

Skull binding from early childhood. That's all it is.Another common religious ritual. Elongated skulls have been found all over the world.

bongosdad
10-12-2014, 06:52 PM
Binding was and is used oz. However binding wouldn't account for the 60% more volume to the scull.
Where does this scull fit in with your evolutionary tree?

NuclearDevice
10-12-2014, 08:52 PM
scull - isn't that something to do with drinking or rowing ?

What have these skulls got to do with cows, unles of course they are purported to be cows skulls though they probably aren't as I'm not sure cows jaw lines and teeth configurations quite mach these.

The only hollow "earth" around here is the gaps between your two ears Bongmeister. And you may well be the missing link between apes and humans. I'd like to chuck in something about cows but that may be a little insulting...to the cows. I'm sure they wouldn't let you catch up with them in the field to let you "experiment" with them (knowworrimean). Best to dow what the locals do and stick to the sheep, eh :P :P ;) ;)

ozfan
11-12-2014, 06:37 PM
Binding was and is used oz. However binding wouldn't account for the 60% more volume to the scull.
Where does this scull fit in with your evolutionary tree?

My evolutionary tree? Typical you ignore most of the post because it doesn't agree with your fantasy ideas. The skulls were thinner due to the binding and thus of coarse you can create greater volume. Same thing was done to extend necks with the rings or foot binding to restrict growth.

Next.

bongosdad
11-12-2014, 10:58 PM
Look oz I don't claim to know exactly what all the answers are. But I do think unless we find out the true history of the human race we will never know if we were created or not. History has been hidden and destroyed over the years by many civilizations. I'm just seeking the truth about our past. It's probably the most fascinating subjects ever imo.
Ufos have been hidden from us so if they exists it's quite possible we were created by one.
The most logical theory is we may originate from the annunaki who created us. They were seen as gods by humans as wrote in Greek mythology and Sumerian text. I'm more likely to believe what they said is closer to the truth than any modern day theory.

bongosdad
12-12-2014, 12:08 AM
Ps.. binding wouldnt increase the volume by much let alone 60%. Me You nuclear Yubby Winnie BB Stateside ect ect dont know where we come from. You dont have the answers either.

yubbywelch
12-12-2014, 03:39 AM
I do know Bingo, and one day you and the rest of the world will find out one way or another.

Balanbam00
12-12-2014, 06:41 AM
Bongo :

In the begining was the word ,and the word was with God ...etc John 1-1.
correction :
In the begining was sound,and the sound was with God,and the sound was God.

Let us just say for an example, God exists, now why did he create this creation?

I do not think many will know an answer? (or a satifactory answer?)
Gentlemen the stage is yours.

bongosdad
12-12-2014, 02:14 PM
I'm not sure to be honest. I think people get mixed up with the gods who created humans like the Annunaki and God who made everything. The Annunaki created humans to mine gold.
I'm no scientist but I do think sound was used by ancient civilizations for various reasons such as levitation of the huge stones. Sound can be used as a source of free energy.
I don't think I've understood your question though.

stateside
12-12-2014, 08:16 PM
Whaddaya mean I don't know? I know Yubby's right.

bongosdad
12-12-2014, 09:07 PM
I envy Yubby for having faith. It's a really positive thing. I on a bit of a spiritual journey at the moment.

ozfan
13-12-2014, 12:17 AM
Ps.. binding wouldnt increase the volume by much let alone 60%. Me You nuclear Yubby Winnie BB Stateside ect ect dont know where we come from. You dont have the answers either.

I answered your cow question.

Please show me the research that proves binding wouldn't increase volume.

I've never ever claimed to have the answers. I believe in the possibility of everything!.

In one breath you're saying You don't know then you exhale with another blah about the Annunaki
Which there have been many and where you have 'told' us exactly how it is.

What is it with you and dropping boards to support your posts?

ozfan
13-12-2014, 12:28 AM
I envy Yubby for having faith.

Faith is another word for hope. ;D

ozfan
13-12-2014, 12:59 AM
I do know Bingo, and one day you and the rest of the world will find out one way or another.

That is such an arrogant statement, Yubbs.

Come ye unbelievers be punished by your loving God who is also a vengeful and jealous god who himself magically popped out from somewhere(?) driven by this desire to make things and plonk them on the earth within 7 days. Why the rush? What's he been doing since then? Still bitterly disappointed over the apple thing?

You believe in what you want but telling everyone you know like you have special insight is why I have little time for religion.

bongosdad
13-12-2014, 02:02 AM

I answered your cow question.

Please show me the research that proves binding wouldn't increase volume.

I've never ever claimed to have the answers. I believe in the possibility of everything!.

In one breath you're saying You don't know then you exhale with another blah about the Annunaki
Which there have been many and where you have 'told' us exactly how it is.

What is it with you and dropping boards to support your posts?[/quote]

Nothing wrong with dropping but it's not for support, the opposite if anything.

Why dont you show me the proof I'm wrong. People still do binding in some tribes in Africa. The head shape is odd but not bigger and nothing like the skull in the photo.
I've spen

yubbywelch
13-12-2014, 08:16 AM
Disagree Oz.

I am a father and I have rules for my own kids, rules they don't understand, but I enforce them, because I love them, but when they break them, there are consequences.

So my God isn't any of those things.

Hope and faith are 2 different things.

Example you have faith in a plane, and its crew without thinking, so you just board the plane and you expect to reach your destination.

You wouldn't jump on a plane if you just hoped the plane and crew were capable.

bongosdad
13-12-2014, 10:24 AM
My interpretation of faith is when you believe in someone or something. It's only hope if your not sure.

ozfan
14-12-2014, 08:53 AM
You wouldn't jump on a plane if you just hoped the plane and crew were capable.

But that's exactly what I do. I hope the plane is mechanically sound and I hope the pilot is not too doped out.

The rules were written and the ten commandments I believe to be true and mostly helpful. I think Jesua was a great visionary and all round nice bloke who drew followers with his ideology and charismatic personality. But my friend. It was the church that built him into this god like status. The Church spun the supernatural aspect.

It was/is all about control. Fear of punishment on a mass scale. Sure fathers like us set rules for our children but if you're going to scare masses of people into behaving you need something more intense. A power more frightening and rewarding than man can conjure up. Hence we have god(s)Heaven/Hell

yubbywelch
14-12-2014, 11:29 AM
Oz, I pray most days, and I find the more I pray and read his word, the more I understand God's ways.
Science, man, the media all try to discredit
Jesus, the church and Christian beliefs.

I know many a people who have been stung by so called Christians, or so called men and women of God.

Oz, all I know is what he shows me, and when he speaks to me, and I'm not talking big booming voices from heaven, and flashes like that, he doesn't work like that for me. He speaks to me through his scriptures, or through friends/family, or a whisper on my soul during my long drives to from Central Queensland.