PDA

View Full Version : More proof the earth is hollow

bongosdad
02-12-2014, 06:06 PM
I have a photo taken by NASA showing the Arora coming out of a hole in the earth.
I'm struggling to upload it on tinypic.

ozfan
04-12-2014, 10:09 AM
tinypic have an inbuilt bull**** detector which you've obviously set off.

bongosdad
04-12-2014, 10:25 AM
To be fair oz if you lived on earth 100s of years ago, you would have been the one saying the world is flat and guerillas dont excist. Have a read its very interesting.

In my opinion lots of history is passed off a folk law and myths because it doesn't fit with modern day education/religion. - view external link (http://hollowplanet.blogspot.co.uk/2008/01/streaming-aurora-borealis.html?m=1)

pding
04-12-2014, 04:49 PM
whoooooooosh!!!!!!!!!

yubbywelch
04-12-2014, 07:37 PM
My history aint that great but I think it might of been a little bit longer than 100 years Bingo.

I can imagine in WW1 the allies saying "captain we can't go that way, the destroyer will fall off the edge of the earth"

NuclearDevice
04-12-2014, 08:18 PM
Bongo

FFS - drop this shoite. It does you no favours.

:blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:

bongosdad
04-12-2014, 11:01 PM
Basically I should conform and become a brainwashed drone like everyone else.

ozfan
05-12-2014, 10:03 AM
"Basically I should conform and become a brainwashed drone like everyone else.

No you don't want to become one of those when you're one of them. What an elitist statement.

Ok the earth is hollow, cows are a puzzle,and monkey man roams the woods. What else you got?

bongosdad
09-12-2014, 10:50 PM
http://i61.tinypic.com/2vvnhi0.jpg

The Northern lights are coming from a hole in the earth.

ozfan
10-12-2014, 03:09 AM
All the oceans water will now run into the big hole filling us up bottom heavy until we drop out of orbit.

We need to plug that hole. Otherwise we're doomed.

NuclearDevice
10-12-2014, 06:39 PM
http://i61.tinypic.com/2vvnhi0.jpg

The Northern lights are coming from a hole in the earth.

And this unequivocally proves the Earth is hollow because for the Northern lights to come out of a hole somewhere south of Australia must mean there's a tube like tunnel connecting north pole to south pole. :P :P

Or maybe there are southern lights caused by magnetic fields from solar bursts that cause this wonderful natural display in the northern hemisphere's summer.

Whatever next :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

bongosdad
10-12-2014, 06:56 PM
There is a hole at the north and south pole nuclear. NASA took that photo.

NuclearDevice
10-12-2014, 08:46 PM
Did nasa stick a great red ring around it as well. :)

Divvy. :/

What does it prove ? Nowt. Just that the lights at some point pincered down to make it look like it was somehow emanating from earth. If I could be arsed, I'd stick a load of photos on here that may it look like people have got two heads / one head dogs with heads where their arses are, what does any of that prove.

Just drop your crap posts spouting bollox from this site and go and write a legendary scientific paper that proves it beyond all reasonable doubt, that when you sell it will make you a fortune and so allow you to buy yourself a ticket for the Swansea away game on Dec 26th.

ozfan
11-12-2014, 06:49 PM
There is a hole at the north and south pole nuclear. NASA took that photo.

You're claiming this as proof there are holes at either end of the planet?? Seriously, you have very little grasp of reality do you?

We used to have some very interesting discussions on this board before you came along with your unique brand of idiocy on every topic.

Btw that picture was taken some distance from the planet where previously you claimed we'd never been. The pictures of the earth I posted you shot down claiming they were fake and 'photoshopped' but when it fits your fantasy it's genuine.

bongosdad
11-12-2014, 10:29 PM
Don't blame me for there being no interesting topics. If you want interesting topics do some then! But no oz will just sit back a criticize mine.

Good point about the photo being far out into space, fair play. Maybe the reason we don't see many earth photos is because they shows the earth is hollow?