PDA

View Full Version : Mindin back tae when Rangers died 2 years ago...

Lisbon_Lions_CSC
05-12-2014, 08:17 PM
...and when Chuck set up the new club, who like me thought that by now they would skooshing the Championship with a team of decent young players and would have banked a right few quid from shares tae fans and that they would be a club ready tae challenge in the top tier in season 2015-16 ?????

bluek
05-12-2014, 08:37 PM
That's quite a list of Rangers thread's you're racking up.

hamster_hade
05-12-2014, 08:40 PM
Some amount of biting you're doing as well.

Seethe XD

bluek
05-12-2014, 08:48 PM
Biting?
The only bawbag on here that has me biting is taintedsirus.

Gonnae no tell him I mentioned his he disnae like it :s

gersforme.
05-12-2014, 08:50 PM
Good times indeed :D :D >:)

Lisbon_Lions_CSC
05-12-2014, 09:05 PM

Whats wrong, can ye no mind how ye felt when The Sevco Rangers were formed in 2012 ?

bluek
05-12-2014, 09:15 PM

Whats wrong, can ye no mind how ye felt when The Sevco Rangers were formed in 2012 ?[/quote]

Believe it or not, I haven't read your post, just like the majority of the rest of the ones you've started.
Sorry

KiltedArab
05-12-2014, 11:12 PM
...and when Chuck set up the new club, who like me thought that by now they would skooshing the Championship with a team of decent young players and would have banked a right few quid from shares tae fans and that they would be a club ready tae challenge in the top tier in season 2015-16 ?????

Shhhhhhh

You cannae post that they are deid, they will make you apologize!

hamster_hade
05-12-2014, 11:35 PM

Whats wrong, can ye no mind how ye felt when The Sevco Rangers were formed in 2012 ?[/quote]

Believe it or not, I haven't read your post, just like the majority of the rest of the ones you've started.
Sorry[/quote]

But felt the need to comment on it?

Seethe XD

Steen hive
05-12-2014, 11:57 PM
Some angry fowk on here :blue: thankfully "most" see it for what it is, banter :):

bluek
06-12-2014, 08:13 AM

Sorry[/quote]

Seethe XD[/quote]

Commented on the number of the them not the content, ( which I'm sure are balanced,we'll thought out and worthy of debate :D ) dafty.

Steen hive
06-12-2014, 08:21 AM

Sorry[/quote]

Seethe XD[/quote]

Commented on the number of the them not the content, ( which I'm sure are balanced,we'll thought out and worthy of debate :D ) dafty.[/quote] Good morning little Orc, enjoy your game today loon and give Alistair my best regards :):

CB_1874
06-12-2014, 08:53 AM
I see the walking sleeping tablet is still giving out they personal insults that he hates so much. :blue:

I think he should chill :O theres a big world oot there ;) and other things that he puts in every post. :zzz:

bluek
06-12-2014, 08:55 AM
Good morning s****

I'm working today but wouldn't have gone if I could have.
I won't be back until there are changes

Steen hive
06-12-2014, 09:08 AM
Good morning loon, nae working thankfully and headin soon to a couple of fine boozers afore watching the Hive, aka The Byron and Sunnybank social club, should be a laugh, speaking of, could you perhaps let the the diet Orc know I do not "hate" anything on a fitba banter mb, tis only banter, perhaps if like you, he had a job he would not be so bitter and less of a biter :O: