PDA

View Full Version : St Mirren sack Tommy Craig

Handsome_Devil
09-12-2014, 10:39 AM
matter of time really - that's the bottom three all changed or changing manager before Christmas!

markymfc
09-12-2014, 11:06 AM
Yip and he deserves it. Hes another one of these people who have made a career of out of achieving nothing. Second rate at everthing . From the interviews ive heard an arrogant little man. Motherwell take notice Black is the same as far as ability goes.

steviex
09-12-2014, 11:11 AM
Yip and he deserves it. Hes another one of these people who have made a career of out of achieving nothing. Second rate at everthing . From the interviews ive heard an arrogant little man. Motherwell take notice Black is the same as far as ability goes.

He did have strange approach at media interviews. He seemed to think the interviewer had to work to his agenda and any dumbfpuck knows that when you are in the public eye you are well paid to fend of all sorts of comments.

His liking for staring blankly at the interviewer and saying nothing when they asked something he didn't like may,in his head, have made him look clever but just made him look like an infantile pr1ck in everyone elses eyes.

firparkloony
09-12-2014, 11:14 AM
Oh Goody, someone else for Lawsteelman to say he would not have as the new Motherwell manager, just what we need as it must be nearly all over bar the announcement.
St Mirren should be ashamed of themselves for putting us in such an awkward position.

steviex
09-12-2014, 11:20 AM
Oh Goody, someone else for Lawsteelman to say he would not have as the new Motherwell manager, just what we need as it must be nearly all over bar the announcement.
St Mirren should be ashamed of themselves for putting us in such an awkward position.

Your obsession with Lawsteelman is unhealthy.

Handsome_Devil
09-12-2014, 11:21 AM
His press conference mutterings to John Collins when he was his assistant at Hibs were hilarious!

firparkloony
09-12-2014, 11:39 AM

Your obsession with Lawsteelman is unhealthy.[/quote]

Helps keep my mind ticking over, and gives me an "outside" interest something my doctor says is to be encouraged.
Not only that his constant negativity makes me doubt he is actually a Motherwell supporter. I also enjoy a bit of banter.

LawSteelman
09-12-2014, 11:45 AM

Helps keep my mind ticking over, and gives me an "outside" interest something my doctor says is to be encouraged.
Not only that his constant negativity makes me doubt he is actually a Motherwell supporter. I also enjoy a bit of banter.[/quote]

I'd no idea I was that interesting.

steviex
09-12-2014, 12:06 PM

Not only that his constant negativity makes me doubt he is actually a Motherwell supporter. I also enjoy a bit of banter.[/quote]

I'd no idea I was that interesting.[/quote]

You do seem to have a disproportionate about of "admirers"

firparkloony
09-12-2014, 12:22 PM

I'd no idea I was that interesting.[/quote]

It's interesting that you think you are interesting

LawSteelman
09-12-2014, 12:49 PM
Not atall, but for some reason me and what I post seems to be of great interest to you.

bheron
09-12-2014, 04:26 PM
We should start a campaign to get LSM as manager.:D . That way he could not blame anyone else, and everyone else could moan about how bad he was.:P ...Seriously though, I am only having a bit of fun. I disagree with a lot he says, but I would miss his posts, if he ever stopped posting them.:O

wellowell
09-12-2014, 05:28 PM
Im sure Billy Stark will be in the running for this one

wellin
09-12-2014, 06:17 PM
We should start a campaign to get LSM as manager.:D . That way he could not blame anyone else, and everyone else could moan about how bad he was.:P ...Seriously though, I am only having a bit of fun. I disagree with a lot he says, but I would miss his posts, if he ever stopped posting them.:O I must admit I find lsm's posts quite amusing.

firparkloony
10-12-2014, 10:11 AM
We should start a campaign to get LSM as manager.:D . That way he could not blame anyone else, and everyone else could moan about how bad he was.:P ...Seriously though, I am only having a bit of fun. I disagree with a lot he says, but I would miss his posts, if he ever stopped posting them.:O I must admit I find lsm's posts quite amusing.[/quote]

Me too, although sometimes I wish he wouldn't sit on the fence, he should just come out and say what he feels rather that try to dress it up. I would put a wee smiley thing in at this point if I knew how to.