PDA

View Full Version : More lies from within Ibrox ?

Lisbon_Lions_CSC
10-12-2014, 02:01 PM
Rangers chairman David Somers has admitted the club announced a misleading attendance figure for Saturday’s clash with Cowdenbeath.

The club announced midway through the second half of the Scottish Championship fixture that 28,137 fans had turned out at Ibrox.

That figure for Rangers’ 1-0 win would have been the Glasgow giants’ smallest home attendance for a league game since Graeme Souness’ first season in charge 28 years ago.

But now Somers has said the true figure was 10,000 fewer than the number given out on Saturday.

The acting executive chairman said: “The 28,000 included season-ticket holders who were not there. In reality Saturday’s attendance was around 19,000.”

Katfrommandoo
10-12-2014, 02:53 PM
Billy liar boys fc.

John65
10-12-2014, 03:22 PM
The Earth rotates on its axis...
Light travels at 186000 miles per second...
The rangers boardroom lies...

Three universal constants...

imtheboy
10-12-2014, 03:30 PM
I remember the days when the cellick board used to lie the San Giro attendances DOWN the way...

Steen hive
10-12-2014, 04:06 PM
The bold alistair " I did not know how much I was getting paid " Never a truer word from a fine upstanding citizen :O:

John65
10-12-2014, 04:08 PM
I remember the days when the cellick board used to lie the San Giro attendances DOWN the way...

Those were the days eh...

You had a fitba team back then tae I seem to remember...

imtheboy
10-12-2014, 04:16 PM

You had a fitba team back then tae I seem to remember...[/quote]

At least one of us did...

John65
10-12-2014, 04:21 PM

At least one of us did...[/quote]
One of us still do..

imtheboy
10-12-2014, 04:27 PM

One of us still do..[/quote]
Thanks, I was at mine's game last weekend so I can vouch theyre still there. Can you say the same?

Lisbon_Lions_CSC
10-12-2014, 05:29 PM

OK, so who had post no.4 in the Whataboutery Sweepstake ?

HB
10-12-2014, 05:34 PM
Rangers chairman David Somers has admitted the club announced a misleading attendance figure for Saturday’s clash with Cowdenbeath.

The club announced midway through the second half of the Scottish Championship fixture that 28,137 fans had turned out at Ibrox.

That figure for Rangers’ 1-0 win would have been the Glasgow giants’ smallest home attendance for a league game since Graeme Souness’ first season in charge 28 years ago.

But now Somers has said the true figure was 10,000 fewer than the number given out on Saturday.

The acting executive chairman said: “The 28,000 included season-ticket holders who were not there. In reality Saturday’s attendance was around 19,000.”

Oh jeezo. I feel sickened to the pit of my stomach. They cheat, they steal, they exert their bigotry and hate, and now, by their own admission, they are untrustworthy, lying scvmbags :blue: :blue: :blue:

Lisbon_Lions_CSC
10-12-2014, 05:40 PM

Oh jeezo. I feel sickened to the pit of my stomach. They cheat, they steal, they exert their bigotry and hate, and now, by their own admission, they are untrustworthy, lying scvmbags :blue: :blue: :blue:[/quote]

BobJRDobbs
10-12-2014, 05:52 PM
Ra Bearz cooking the books?
They do keep books don't they?
More than one set I'd imagine B)

John65
10-12-2014, 06:21 PM

One of us still do..[/quote]
Thanks, I was at mine's game last weekend so I can vouch theyre still there. Can you say the same?[/quote]
Unless the game I watched on the telly was a repeat, then yes - I think mine are still there - with no interruptions, no liquidations, no sneakily adding a 'The' to the and hoping naecaant notices...