PDA

View Full Version : DABS down under

IanAberdon
11-12-2014, 09:52 AM
'Tar me Canberra drive sport, tar me Canberra drive...' :D

Whit a funny wee club they are XD

At least they can rely on some Kangaroo burgers and cheap Oz plonk for their next 'nearly won a trophy' anniversary bash >:) - view external link (www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30417339)

CB_1874
11-12-2014, 09:54 AM
'Tar me Canberra drive sport, tar me Canberra drive...'

XD

Redford
11-12-2014, 10:47 AM
since we murdered Rangers all this extra income that we have is burning a hole in our pockets! BUT initially us arabs were going to keep things local and purchase Dundee fc, talks were going well until it was pointed out we actually own them already! We own their stadium and rent it to them for a competative price and they have not beaten us for 10 (TEN) years :O

billymorgan
11-12-2014, 12:38 PM
since we murdered Rangers all this extra income that we have is burning a hole in our pockets! BUT initially us arabs were going to keep things local and purchase Dundee fc, talks were going well until it was pointed out we actually own them already! We own their stadium and rent it to them for a competative price and they have not beaten us for 10 (TEN) years :O

Gunboat Yer a minter :s XD

Redford
11-12-2014, 01:59 PM

Gunboat Yer a minter :s XD[/quote]

I am not Gunboat sirus, unlike yourself I do not have the time to have conversations with myself, ya belter ;D

redscot
11-12-2014, 03:29 PM

XD XD XD

noahrab
11-12-2014, 03:36 PM

I am not Gunboat sirus, unlike yourself I do not have the time to have conversations with myself, ya belter ;D[/quote]

Yer tugboat/tommysbum/flowerthebigot/Elsie ya c*nt.

Nobody's buying yer denials.

billymorgan
11-12-2014, 03:55 PM

I am not Gunboat sirus, unlike yourself I do not have the time to have conversations with myself, ya belter ;D[/quote]

Gunboat/Redford you are a bum goateed Fallopian Tube. XD

EastStand_EIite
11-12-2014, 03:58 PM
Dundee United International Football Club.

Step aside you bunch of domestic diddies. We buy who we want B)

WATP.

IanAberdon
11-12-2014, 04:13 PM
DOWN UNDER: MEN (NAE) AT WORK

Travelling in a fried-out Kombi
On the Lochee trail, head full of zombie
I met Lorraine Kelly, she made me nervous
She took me in and gave me head first
And she said:

"Do you come from a land called Ardler
Where women blow and men c***der
Can't you hear, can't you hear the t***der
You better run, you better take cover."

Buying bread from a man in Broughty
He was six foot four and full of Coke “Hey!
I said, "De you speak-a meh language?"
He just smiled and gave me a Meat Peh sandwich
And he said:

"I come from a land called Ardler
Where Belhaven flows then men c***der
You better run, you better take cover."

Lying in a den in Kingsway
With a *****ed jaw, and not much to say
I said to the man, "Are you trying to tempt me?
Because I come from the land o The Dandy?"
And he said:

"Oh! Do you come from a land called Ardler (oh yeah yeah)
Where woman glow when men ***** her

Archiebaird
12-12-2014, 10:47 AM
XD XD

Redford
12-12-2014, 12:01 PM
Jesus Ian, probably the worst thing i've read on here.

You have got too much spare time

John65
12-12-2014, 12:41 PM

Ye kiddin?
Ye want tae read thon band-aid pish somebody put on here...

aw naw... wait a minute...>:) >:) >:)

IanAberdon
12-12-2014, 12:56 PM

Best I could do whilst I was waiting for the lads tae tar meh driveway... :blue:

Sconemeister1314
12-12-2014, 01:26 PM
The DABS are a Hoot XD XD XD

davydook
12-12-2014, 06:19 PM

WE ???????????????????????

Sorry pal but you don't own phuck all of Dundee FC, no even a blade oh phuckin grass!!!!!
Belter.

John65
12-12-2014, 06:28 PM

Sorry pal but you don't own phuck all of Dundee FC, no even a blade oh phuckin grass!!!!!
Belter.[/quote]
I think what he means is that Dens Park is owned by one of the directors of Dundee Utd...

steaminin
12-12-2014, 08:31 PM

XD

The jutes are always comedy gold XD

:star: :star:

hamster_hade
12-12-2014, 08:41 PM
You are taking the ****, I wasn't, locals weren't allowed to enter an rsl in Sydney on old firm day. Ridiculous.

davydook
12-12-2014, 10:01 PM

Belter.[/quote]
I think what he means is that Dens Park is owned by one of the directors of Dundee Utd...[/quote]

I know that,so does John Bennet's personal assets ie house,car,Dens Park etc. belong to Dundee United because he is a director?
that's what i'm getting at.

John65
12-12-2014, 10:05 PM

Belter.[/quote]
I think what he means is that Dens Park is owned by one of the directors of Dundee Utd...[/quote]

I know that,so does John Bennet's personal assets ie house,car,Dens Park etc. belong to Dundee United because he is a director?
that's what i'm getting at.[/quote]
I have no axe to grind here - was just sayin..