PDA

View Full Version : What do you leave out for Rudolph

HB
11-12-2014, 02:45 PM
on Xmas eve?

We usually leave out a couple of carrots but last year he didn't touch them. Was thinking maybe a mince pie but Santa might eat that :?

imtheboy
11-12-2014, 03:00 PM
Potted haugh, chips, salad and a big glass of milk.

HB
11-12-2014, 03:14 PM
Hes a herbivore >:(

imtheboy
11-12-2014, 03:22 PM
Well, he'll be happy with the chips and salad then wont he? >:(

A hedgehog can eat the rest for all I care >:(

billymorgan
11-12-2014, 03:59 PM
Bumgoat/Redford leaves out a a pile of unfunny Tommy Dunne Stories he has written,and then wonders why they have a honking brown substance on them every xmas morning XD

AguyIknow
11-12-2014, 04:14 PM
Always leave out carrots in our house. He always takes a good bite out of a couple of em.

Got a tip this year from one of Santa's helpers mind. He said we should also leave out a bowl of water because pulling that sleigh all night is thirsty work.

Makes a lot of sense when you think about it

eastcoastscot
11-12-2014, 05:28 PM
on Xmas eve?

We usually leave out a couple of carrots but last year he didn't touch them. Was thinking maybe a mince pie but Santa might eat that :?

I leave out a big bear trap but I haven't caught anything yet

Pity about that I am partial to a reindeer supper with a pickled egg and a can of Irn Bru

HB
11-12-2014, 07:44 PM
Well, he'll be happy with the chips and salad then wont he? >:(

A hedgehog can eat the rest for all I care >:(

Fair point. And hedgehog's like potted haugh.

HB
11-12-2014, 07:46 PM
Always leave out carrots in our house. He always takes a good bite out of a couple of em.

Got a tip this year from one of Santa's helpers mind. He said we should also leave out a bowl of water because pulling that sleigh all night is thirsty work.

Makes a lot of sense when you think about it

Aye water of life and that's no for Rudolph, thats for fatso.