View Full Version : Push Bikes...

Altobelli
11-12-2014, 03:36 PM
Bloody sick of these Kami khazi lot, they make my blood boil.

I have had many an argument with them, I give them loads of room when overtaking, I stay behind them and drive slowly approaching a bus stop instead of racing to overtake them cutting in on them, I wave them past when pulling away when I can see them peddling like hell to get past me, I don't like them but I give them respect.

Until they P!$$ me off or downright frighten me to death by suddenly coming out of a junction jumping a red light straight in front of the bus, I had one in the summer, I could see him zooming towards his red light as I had my green one, and I actually said to myself, I'm having you, he jumped his light and I slowed down just enough to catch his back wheel as he cut across me, I could not believe how hard and how far he flew off his bike.

I jumped off the bus first asking if all my passengers were O.K. as a few had been thrown about, the bike rider jumped up and gave me loads of abuse as I walked t

alfinyalcabo
11-12-2014, 06:08 PM
Funnily enough I'm a cyclist and phuckin hate being cut up by ignorant bus drivers throwing their weight about thinking they own the road..
I already pay road tax to go on the road ,so why should I have to pay extra road tax for my cycle?

I have already passed a driving test why should I have to take another one to ride a cycle..?

Please be gentle with me when you respond Alto, it is Christmas you know.. XD

Altobelli
11-12-2014, 07:39 PM
You are probably one of the responsible one's Alf (there are a few) and besides, you yourself have to be more careful than most so that your P!$$ bag doesn't get squashed XD

There's a road (Croydon Rd) near my garage, its about 8 tenth's of a mile long with a special bike route running alongside the road with pavement both sides of the bike lane to protect them, do they use it ? do they hell, as well as riding with no lights in dark clothing at night, knocking door mirrors off cars, jumping red lights and riding 3 abreast along the road, careering along busy pavements knocking folk over, they are lethal idiots and most of the time its not them that get hurt because of their lunatic actions its innocent folk.

We get a lot of cyclists and I mean hundreds sometimes training on mass at 5 in the morning, they will be travelling through a green traffic light at a junction, when their traffic light turns red they don't stop, they continue, so do I with horn blowing and full beam on, they do

alfinyalcabo
11-12-2014, 08:26 PM
To be honest,I see it from both sides ..when I am driving I have seen some really stupid things done by cyclists and vice versa when I'm cycling..

We do most of my cycling in the summer and try to keep off road wherever possible ,if we have to go on busy roads we tend to dismount at roundabouts and walk withe the bikes across the crossings as it's much safer.. B)

I wouldn't do your job for all the tea in china Alto,you deserve a medal driving a bus in London.. I would be off work with a nervous breakdown after a week XD

sadlad
11-12-2014, 08:36 PM
I cycle down to Bescot most match days. Takes just 7 mins to get to the home of football ;D

alfinyalcabo
11-12-2014, 08:52 PM
I cycle down to Bescot most match days. Takes just 7 mins to get to the home of football ;D

Aye Sadlad,there won't be much traffic congestion will there. :)