PDA

View Full Version : Ep and Basie

essexred52
11-12-2014, 10:50 PM
Would anyone want these guys back?

I say yes, should we give Basie especially one last chance.

salopred
11-12-2014, 11:13 PM
No way! To much disruption from both, the one says openly we are "Scum"

Polish_ForestMad
12-12-2014, 07:05 AM
[quote="salopred"[/quote]
No.if they did come back you would gain two posters that will ruin this board more than one already did and you would lose me as a member.every topic would turn into a "I hate you more" topic between them,rom and tricky.i think it would be a very bad move.one of them hates forest and the other wants them to fail even though he's suppose to support them.

essexred52
12-12-2014, 07:20 AM
After listening to you guys i think your right at the end of the day and change my stance and say no also.

Trickytreesreds
12-12-2014, 07:52 AM
I'm saying nothing, because I don't have to.

Though it's all my fault, as I run this site with an iron fist. XD XD XD

Camrades, XD XD

Romanis
12-12-2014, 09:14 AM
[quote="salopred"[/quote]

No no no, Salop, you don't count, your input is invalid. According to the pair, there's only 4 users here - PFM, TTR, ER52 and myself. ;D

I get the feeling you might be Tricky in disguise. XD XD

As for dazza, zida, trickys 5971 and 1972, they are Es*** and PFM.

I'll take the Ids of Welshy and Gresley (Red Ryan).

The rest are all invisible.
Hahaha.

Romanis
12-12-2014, 09:25 AM
After listening to you guys i think your right at the end of the day and change my stance and say no also.

Indeed, if say they are let back and the sniping restarts and they ask your for your opinion, what say you then? You don't want any part of it right?

Anyway Basie's dying to come back, despite earlier protestations to the contrary. I already touched on it in the Veldwijk thread.

There has to be an apology to this forum, acknowledging his faults and petty sniping, and a promise of no restarting where he left off.

Then only will he be considered for a return, with certain conditions and a lengthy probation period.

This is not up for negotiation. He has to comply. If not, then adieu. Thanks for his participation and all the best trawling all the various forums as a nomad cum joke.

As for EP, oh he's a very principled man, he wants nothing to do with this forum.
Of course it doesn't mean he won't be cutting and pasting

Romanis
12-12-2014, 02:11 PM
You want an answer Es*** - well here it is from the horses mouth - Enjoy:

While you're at it Tricky, please tell that fool Polish that if I was glad when Forest lose, I would hardly be a season ticket holder. It's the Gruesome Twosome who have hi-jacked and depopulated the Forest board who should be called to account. Es*** has again called for my reinstatement but changed his mind when he realized what Romanis and his henchmen might do to him.:)

It seems I changed your mind, even though I posted after you. XD
I must have some telepathic powers! XD XD

And oh dearie, did I ever threaten you? Must have typed that on invisible ink! :star:

I depopulated the Forest board? Hahaha, I didn't realise we are celebrating April's Fools.
Who banned almost everybody in his 33 days as Mod? Who didn't have the decency to call for the reinstatement of Tricky, Matt and others, whom he banned? Who acted as if no harm was done?

Anyway it seems

Trickytreesreds
12-12-2014, 03:50 PM
You want an answer Es*** - well here it is from the horses mouth - Enjoy:

[quote="RedBasie"]While you're at it Tricky, please tell that fool Polish that if I was glad when Forest lose, I would hardly be a season ticket holder. It's the Gruesome Twosome who have hi-jacked and depopulated the Forest board who should be called to account. Es*** has again called for my reinstatement but changed his mind when he realized what Romanis and his henchmen might do to him.:)

It seems I changed your mind, even though I posted after you. XD
I must have some telepathic powers! XD XD

And oh dearie, did I ever threaten you? Must have typed that on invisible ink! :star:

I depopulated the Forest board? Hahaha, I didn't realise we are celebrating April's Fools.
Who banned almost everybody in his 33 days as Mod? Who didn't have the decency to call for the reinstatement of Tricky, Matt and others, whom he banned? Who ac

dazzared60
12-12-2014, 05:16 PM
Would anyone want these guys back?

I say yes, should we give Basie especially one last chance.

NO!!

Trickytreesreds
12-12-2014, 06:42 PM
0 for
6 against
at the moment Basie and you cannot blame just Romans and myself for that.
I'll leave this up and see where the pointer ends up, though you may need to ask the audience or phone a friend.

As has been said, an apology to the board would stand you in better stead.
In your hands, not mine.

Polish_ForestMad
12-12-2014, 07:00 PM
It might not matter or you might not care too much but if them two were to come back I wouldn't post again on here or even bother reading this board as it will be full of rubbish.it was bad enough before they had real beef with you and romanis.every thread would be ruined with none football talk or Basie/awks/****/**** moaning about anything forest.he is one boring **** who needs to get a ****ing life.
He can call me a fool all he likes,but I think he is the fool as through his own stupid fault he has been banned from here for being a ****.

salopred
12-12-2014, 07:24 PM
Don't even know why this is open to discussion, they have been banned for good reasons, why the **** can't we move on & forget them? If they came back I to would leave this site, simply as a protest at cow-towing to these bores.

essexred52
12-12-2014, 08:18 PM
Sorry to of bought this up, bad move on my part, now back to the footy, if the wife will ever let me out this, she never lets me IN these days ;)

Romanis
12-12-2014, 10:18 PM
Sorry to of bought this up, bad move on my part, now back to the footy, if the wife will ever let me out this, she never lets me IN these days ;)

You've bean a naughty boy! Now go sit in your corner! XD XD

You're a good man Es***, always looking at the good in others. A very positive person.

Unfortunately some no matter how you much try will be inherently stubborn, envious and sad.
That sums up the pair of them,

Their existence here is over. And that's not a bad thing. We can talk footy, take the piss out of each other, without rancour.
Although you obviously prefer turds! :star: :star: XD XD

Romanis
12-12-2014, 10:32 PM
Attn Tricky and PFM:

Just ignore the 2 clowns, why bother arguing with fools?
Everyone here knows the truth, only the pair are blind to their own lies.

In fact I tell you, they are relishing the attention you have given them, by actually bothering to reply to their drivel.
That's exactly what they want, attention.

And who EP thinks he is anyway? He poses questions and demands you answer them or go to LCM, and you're obliged to answer? He can go fly a kite.

The whole of the past 2 weeks he's been disrupting threads on NCM until, the natives finally told him exactly where to shove his opinions/comments/questions about NFFM. So now he joins his girlfriend in LCM? Hahaha. I thought he was a courageous one, why not post it on NCM? XD XD And now questions why people must mention him?

Oh dear he can talk about us, about me, you and everyone, but we can't or shouldn't talk about him, if not he'll go crying like a baby? Poor thing. XD XD XD

My advice to both of you: is leave them alon

Trickytreesreds
12-12-2014, 10:44 PM
:blue: Yes, I know.

It was the Jurassic retard that riled me though. That t[color=black]wat could get caught standing over a body, riddled with holes, with a bloody knife in his hands.
12 eye witnesses, stating that he was heard saying "I'm glad I killed the barsted" and would gladly do it again".
Yet still be blaming someone else for the whole thing in court.

Romanis
12-12-2014, 10:56 PM
And TTR, noticed the obvious? You were mocked, taunted and declared cowardly. But hey ho, now that you're a Mod, they suddenly realised that you have the power to ban me and reinstate them, hence this all out desperate and pathetic campaign, to goad you into action.

Every possible method will be employed. I posted a personal issue on teaching someone a lesson after insulting my mother, that's a possibility to call for a ban. I return Basie 'mummy's little girlie taunts' with the gruesomeness he seeks and that's another. My mates post elsewhere, hey let's just assume it's Romanis as well, and call for a ban.
Please ban him, Tricky, my dear ol' friend. You know we are friend's right?

Pathetic!

And just to clear up about multiple accounts: I only had 2, this and the Semper one. And there's no need for you to worry about it. I sought permission from a higher authority, here's the portion of the email informing him:

[ B ] 'Not for the moment. Trickytreereds and
Bigus are doing a fine

Romanis
12-12-2014, 11:10 PM
As for Ivor and Mark, well that's deffo not me. They might do my bidding, but that's entirely up to them, what they do in their leisure time. I can't stop anyone from signing up on FM. I don't care if the pathetic ugly sisters declare and assume they are me as other/multiple accounts. Where's their proof, if they are so sure? The Editor himself would know if it was me and taken me to task. He certainly didn't consent to any further accounts, neither have I sought consent from you or Bigus.

In fact I might or might not alert them, that Basie has declared he wants gruesome and wants to hurl stones from afar, typical Hamas style.

We'll see, but I do hope he continues. I will deffo enjoy seeing Ivor and Mark pulverise him to a pulp. And yes, they agreed with me it's waste of time dealing with the boyfriend. He just wants attention and show how important he is (in his warped small mind). Basie's the one with value and a whole lot of interesting dirt to dig up.

So please Basie, do conti

essexred52
13-12-2014, 10:37 AM
You're a good man Es***,
Is that what she told ya? XD

Romanis
14-12-2014, 04:54 PM
Well the choice is pretty obvious:
Choose between Basie/EP and PFM/Salop/Dazza

It's a no brainer, even the Derby fans like Southern and Angry will always choose the latter.

Of course his boyfriend EP just can't let go. I sometimes wonder if it's any of the following:

1) He just wants to start an argument to get attention and make himself feel big, no matter how stupid and tenuous it is.

2) He's just too stupid to understand

3) He's a hypocrite.

I suspect it's a combination of all 3. Take his latest desperate line:

'The rest on there know that threatening to frame someone as a gay *****phile is completely wrong and deserves a ban. But not one of you has the guts to say so.'

Indeed if this is the case, why in heaven's is defending Basie? Who was the one who started the ball rolling? Who was the 1 who first called Tricky and me *****philes?
Yes - no 2 ways about it - it was Basie. Who's the one who called TTR and me, internet hackers and fraudsters? Yes - it was Basie. Who's

Trickytreesreds
14-12-2014, 05:23 PM
Speak for yourself, XD
He's still trying goad me on LCM. It's hilarious.
(yes EP it is, before you copy&paste this elsewhere)
I just post silly pictures(the pet hate) cos I know he hates it and won't give him what he wants, a full blown argument.

It must be killing him, not to be able to reply on here, despite his denials.

Yes I give in. Bollox to the pair of them. Every ounce of sympathy I harbored has gone.

salopred
14-12-2014, 05:36 PM
I have only just seen what the bell end has now started on LFM...It's a bit sad really...

Romanis
14-12-2014, 05:37 PM
Speak for yourself, XD
He's still trying goad me on LCM. It's hilarious.
(yes EP it is, before you copy&paste this elsewhere)
I just post silly pictures(the pet hate) cos I know he hates it and won't give him what he wants, a full blown argument.

It must be killing him, not to be able to reply on here, despite his denials.

Yes I give in. Bollox to the pair of them. Every ounce of sympathy I harbored has gone.

Haha ok. I guess he'll die if no one entertains him. Clowns need an audience, and despite everyone knowing he's clown and a fool, he's just happy to get any form of reply even if it's memes.

Anyway we can wrap up the sordid chapter of the 2 of them here. Never again is mantra the rest of the forum want, and never again shall it be.

Btw, I'll post an email addy in a thread, so you can contact me. Don't worry it's just a secondary account, which I hardly use and seldom reply to. If you want a reply, you have to co

Romanis
14-12-2014, 05:41 PM
I have only just seen what the bell end has now started on LFM...It's a bit sad really...

Sad but comical. Anyway **** him, who cares what he thinks.

Did you catch the Khan fight or watch United cream Liverpool?

I know I predicted United for the title at the start but after a horrendous start, I gave up on the idea. Is it still just possible? RVP and Rooney scoring regularly, could make a lot of difference.

Trickytreesreds
14-12-2014, 05:55 PM

I know I predicted United for the title at the start but after a horrendous start, I gave up on the idea. Is it still just possible? RVP and Rooney scoring regularly, could make a lot of difference.[/quote]

I think it's too late now Romans.

However, WTF has happened to the scousers? XD XD XD
After last season, they was asking could we go all the way now?

Pity they didn't ask where to?

i961pie
15-12-2014, 08:02 PM

I know I predicted United for the title at the start but after a horrendous start, I gave up on the idea. Is it still just possible? RVP and Rooney scoring regularly, could make a lot of difference.[/quote]

Don't mention the Rooney-- Pike (not to TT anyway)-lol

Trickytreesreds
15-12-2014, 08:45 PM
Still killing him. Spoiling for an argument lol

Challenges/ now insults, lmfao.

http://i60.tinypic.com/2h87pg0.gif

So sad.

essexred52
15-12-2014, 09:28 PM

So sad. someone is fishing and trying to invite us lot into their debate on the FFP situation, i have confronted him on it to give you a break TTR, they believe fawaz punted and failed miserably, i don't buy that for a second.

Trickytreesreds
15-12-2014, 09:42 PM

So sad. someone is fishing and trying to invite us lot into their debate on the FFP situation, i have confronted him on it to give you a break TTR, they believe fawaz punted and failed miserably, i don't buy that for a second.[/quote]

Oh you're not giving me a break Es***. It's actually quite funny, to watch every mouse trap bait imaginable, being used. ;D
I'd love to have a serious discussion on it. However, it will just descend into the usual personal tripe and all the natives will start frothing at the mouth. I'll stick to the politics debates thanks, it's more fun and less emotional.

Trickytreesreds
16-12-2014, 09:48 AM

So sad. someone is fishing and trying to invite us lot into their debate on the FFP situation, i have confronted him on it to give you a break TTR, they believe fawaz punted and failed miserably, i don't buy that for a second.[/quote]

Oh you're not giving me a break Es***. It's actually quite funny, to watch every mouse trap bait imaginable, being used. ;D
I'd love to have a serious discussion on it. However, it will just descend into the usual personal tripe and all the natives will start frothing at the mouth. I'll stick to the politics debates thanks, it's more fun and less emotional.[/quote]

You see, it is killing him. He's copied and pasted this on NCM now, spoiling for a fight.

[IMG]ht

Romanis
16-12-2014, 11:26 AM
And even getting involved in our debates on DCM. Desperate for attention. I thought the lovers would be satisfied with each other. :heart:

Romanis
17-12-2014, 05:38 PM
Lolz Tricky, you're wasting your time with the Pathetic Pair - the Pimp and his Prozzy.

Their arguments are so discredited that no normal person would be able to find them innocent of the charges.
The Pimp tries his best defend his Prozzy despite all the evidence showing it was him that started the vile abuse and allegations.
If he was truly objective, he would have been the 1st to call for a ban of Prozzy then, but he pretends not to have seen them, instead jumps when he gets his comeuppance back.

Bottom-line:

Both are just desperate for attention, no matter what, just as long as you and me entertain them, they cum repeatedly. And perhaps, the Pimp is hoping for some 'favours' from his Prozzy in return.

After all, greater love had no man than this, that he defends his Prozzy on an internet forum.
1 day when I'm in the mood, I'll show you the evidence Ivor uncovered. 'A poor old bloke?' Yeah a poor old bloke who shaves 10-15 years of his age to advertise on personals in order

Trickytreesreds
17-12-2014, 06:41 PM
[quote="Romanis"]Lolz Tricky, you're wasting your time with the Pathetic Pair - the Pimp and his Prozzy.

Their arguments are so discredited that no normal person would be able to find them innocent of the charges.
The Pimp tries his best defend his Prozzy despite all the evidence showing it was him that started the vile abuse and allegations.
If he was truly objective, he would have been the 1st to call for a ban of Prozzy then, but he pretends not to have seen them, instead jumps when he gets his comeuppance back.

Bottom-line:

Both are just desperate for attention, no matter what, just as long as you and me entertain them, they cum repeatedly. And perhaps, the Pimp is hoping for some 'favours' from his Prozzy in return.

After all, greater love had no man than this, that he defends his Prozzy on an internet forum.
1 day when I'm in the mood, I'll show you the evidence Ivor uncovered. 'A poor old bloke?' Yeah a poor old bloke who shaves 10-15 years o