PDA

View Full Version : Sally Has Resigned!!

Poguemahone
12-12-2014, 01:36 PM
Sally tenders resignation as Sevco Manager.:O

HB
12-12-2014, 01:38 PM
A sad day for all non zombies :blue:

billymorgan
12-12-2014, 01:42 PM
Thought he didn't do walking away ?

BobJRDobbs
12-12-2014, 01:46 PM

Somebody post Shoodders XD

bluek
12-12-2014, 01:47 PM

He didn't do walking away from the club when it was the easy thing to do and the fans wanted him to stay.

Think the situation has changed somewhat now - but you know that :zzz:

HB
12-12-2014, 01:48 PM
"He didn't do walking away from the club"

Was it the company :?

GB_Bhoy
12-12-2014, 01:49 PM
Looks like his bottle has crashed over the thought of playing Celtic on the 1st Feb.

Poguemahone
12-12-2014, 01:49 PM

He didn't do walking away from the club when it was the easy thing to do and the fans wanted him to stay.

Think the situation has changed somewhat now - but you know that :zzz:[/quote]

Aye the situation has changed somewhat in that the Rangers 'fans' have started tae abuse his family.XD

BobJRDobbs
12-12-2014, 01:50 PM
http://youtu.be/i7zw92lSNus

CB_1874
12-12-2014, 01:50 PM

Aye the situation has changed somewhat in that the Rangers 'fans' have started tae abuse his family.XD[/quote]

Has Mrs Pogue logged you out across the road again? :/

Poguemahone
12-12-2014, 01:53 PM

Aye the situation has changed somewhat in that the Rangers 'fans' have started tae abuse his family.XD[/quote]

Has Mrs Pogue logged you out across the road again? :/[/quote]

Naw AJ she is too busy canvassing for UKIP.XD

billymorgan
12-12-2014, 01:53 PM

Somebody post Shoodders XD[/quote]

Glad you popped in a laughing smile,cos no C***t else will,because only a Haufwit like you understands what you are rattling on about ye Phuckin pillock XD

BobJRDobbs
12-12-2014, 02:03 PM

Somebody post Shoodders XD[/quote]

Glad you popped in a laughing smile,cos no C***t else will,because only a Haufwit like you understands what you are rattling on about ye Phuckin pillock XD[/quote]

Atleast we don't have to worry about either of the dundee clubs managers getting the job B)

Poguemahone
12-12-2014, 02:08 PM
Has the fat mess had his 'tender of resignation' accepted or does Ashley have to be contacted first??XD

IanAberdon
12-12-2014, 02:23 PM
Is it safe tae use the phrase:

OH MA HOOOOOOOORING SIDES?

XD XD XD XD XD

Poguemahone
12-12-2014, 02:27 PM
Don't celebrate just yet as the fat useless fud has a 12-month rolling contract and his resignation has not been accepted yet.:(

The clumpany will have to pay his salary up in full, comes to a settlement, or keep him in place for the next 12 months...lets all hope its the latter.:D

ZombieSkelper
12-12-2014, 02:28 PM
He wasn't happy they cancelled the christmas dinner yesterday.

IanAberdon
12-12-2014, 02:32 PM
He wasn't happy they cancelled the christmas dinner yesterday.

>:) >:) >:)

HOME PLEASE SUE!!! :D

bluek
12-12-2014, 02:49 PM

Don't know if that's true but wouldn't surprise me given the intelligence of some supporters
I will resist the temptation to make the obvious and very easy tft fans abuse post pogue :)

Dons_Die_10_9_83
12-12-2014, 02:49 PM
"I do do walking away"

Ally Do-Do

Even though he is the club's first ever manager he will go down in history as their worst ever. In Ally's own words: "let there be no doubt about that". My heart phucking bleeds :D >:).

GB_Bhoy
12-12-2014, 03:13 PM
Having tendered his notice, perhaps Mr McCoist becomes a creditor in the event of Administration.O:)

orfc
12-12-2014, 03:21 PM
Him leaving must free up a few quid. Perhaps the poor office staff can have their christmas party back?

orfc
12-12-2014, 03:22 PM
Don't celebrate just yet as the fat useless fud has a 12-month rolling contract and his resignation has not been accepted yet.:(

The clumpany will have to pay his salary up in full, comes to a settlement, or keep him in place for the next 12 months...lets all hope its the latter.:D

They won't have to pay if he's resigned surely, only if they sack him?

Never mind a 12-month contract, I have a permanent position in my current job. If I resign do they have to keep paying me till retirement age?

bluek
12-12-2014, 03:30 PM
I see this thread is living up to the normal high standards :D

redscot
12-12-2014, 03:33 PM
The fat kvnt seems to be taking the cancelling of the Christmas Party pretty hard...XD XD XD

ZombieSkelper
12-12-2014, 03:34 PM
I see this thread is living up to the normal high standards :D

Maybe you should find another board if this one isn't living up to your expectations :blue:

Poguemahone
12-12-2014, 03:50 PM

Don't know if that's true but wouldn't surprise me given the intelligence of some supporters
I will resist the temptation to make the obvious and very easy tft fans abuse post pogue :)[/quote]

Aye its true according tae big DJ and as you say hardly surprising.

Good man Bluek and I didn't expect you tae start a fans abuse tft wae me.;D

IanAberdon
12-12-2014, 03:51 PM
Seems the Board intend to reject his offer of resignation...

In other words... they can't afford to pay him off...

XD

ZombieSkelper
12-12-2014, 03:53 PM

XD

Let's hope so :)

redscot
12-12-2014, 03:55 PM

XD

What a phucking shambles of a club.XD XD XD

Armageddon, blah,blah,blah.XD

Poguemahone
12-12-2014, 04:22 PM
Fat Sally may be a clueless clown as a fitba manager but he is pretty astute when it comes to making a bob or two oot of The Rangers.

What with his shares that cost him 1p when 'fans' had to pay 70p and now he has gazumped Ashley and his mate by offering to hang about for 12 months if they don’t pay him up.XD

Sevco are an eternal hoot.XD

redscot
12-12-2014, 06:54 PM
Chick Young is gutted...XD XD XD

Hairdrier
12-12-2014, 06:59 PM
As he technically hasn't resigned, fat salary is obviously after more money.

Screwing the Rangers for all they have loyal.

;)

Lisbon_Lions_CSC
12-12-2014, 07:10 PM
He technically cannae resign unless the board pay off the remainder of his 12 month contract, so it looks like McCoist has been maneouvered tae make a bold and fruitless attempt tae undermine his current employers, by someone in the shadows... :)

redscot
12-12-2014, 09:36 PM
Didnt resign quick enough then. XD

weearabs
12-12-2014, 09:38 PM
http://youtu.be/i7zw92lSNus

:D :D :D :D :D :D

oldie but a goldie :D