PDA

View Full Version : Is it the club or the company...

ZombieSkelper
12-12-2014, 02:32 PM
Sally has waddled away from? :/

John65
12-12-2014, 03:14 PM
Well, the club don't actually employ anyone at all - hence why all their players' contracts became invalid when they went down the tubes.
I suppose the club is a bit like a shift in a factory - it has a manager, staff come and go, it goes about its business on premises - anything it does right or wrong is credited to them...
But the company pay them. The company own the buildings, and the company can hire or fire them, so although they are sort of an entity, it isn't a real entity - it's just an idea with no substance whatsoever.
I think that is the case with 'The rangers'...

ZombieSkelper
12-12-2014, 03:18 PM
Maybe i should ask duff and phelps, superallyrfc says they are the experts on this :)

imtheboy
12-12-2014, 03:19 PM

Hahahahaha :D :D :D

imtheboy
12-12-2014, 03:20 PM
Maybe i should ask duff and phelps, superallyrfc says they are the experts on this :)

Hohohoho :D :D :D

ZombieSkelper
12-12-2014, 03:21 PM
Imtheweirdo why have you blocked me on danny's board if you find my jokes so funny? :/

ZombieSkelper
12-12-2014, 03:31 PM
Quote from Imtheweirdo on the Danny board, from his thread titled,

That's me blocked bunskelper

"Cannae be daein wae his brand of cellickness and style of posting.

I've never minded a bit of rivalry but non stop bile gets boring after a while. There's nae humour or let up and its not what this board is about.

Block me if you want. There's no high horse,he's a contrary ***** who takes delight in folks' misfortune whether that be lost jobs or ****ed bets. Not my idea of fun when I log in. You're welcome to him.

Who else acts like a ***** a la BS? We've all had our moments and apologised if necessary, unlike your mucker."

Imagine wanting an apology off someone for taking the pish when the horse you'd bet got phucked XD XD XD

Imtheweirdo blocks me on one board then follows me about like a bad smell on another XD

John65
12-12-2014, 03:32 PM
Are they in the jail yet? :?

John65
12-12-2014, 03:34 PM
Imtheweirdo why have you blocked me on danny's board if you find my jokes so funny? :/
How do you block people?

Not that I'm such a big Jessie that I would feel the need to stop my ears and shut my eyes anytime someone was ripping the pish... but I don't see that facility...

imtheboy
12-12-2014, 03:37 PM

Heeheeheehee :D :D :D

imtheboy
12-12-2014, 03:39 PM
Quote from Imtheweirdo on the Danny board, from his thread titled,

That's me blocked bunskelper

"Cannae be daein wae his brand of cellickness and style of posting.

I've never minded a bit of rivalry but no ftn stop bile gets boring after a while. There's nae humour or let up and its not what this board is about.

Block me if you want. There's no high horse,he's a contrary ***** who takes delight in folks' misfortune whether that be lost jobs or ****ed bets. Not my idea of fun when I log in. You're welcome to him.

Who else acts like a ***** a la BS? We've all had our moments and apologised if necessary, unlike your mucker."

Imagine wanting an apology off someone for taking the pish when the horse you'd bet got phucked XD XD XD

Imtheweirdo blocks me on one board then follows me about like a bad smell on another XD

Guffaw Guffaw Guffaw :D :D :D

ZombieSkelper
12-12-2014, 03:39 PM
How do you block people?

Not that I'm such a big Jessie that I would feel the need to stop my ears and shut my eyes anytime someone was ripping the pish... but I don't see that facility...[/quote]

I was talking about Dannybhoy's board john not this one.

Are you on the danny board?

Poguemahone
12-12-2014, 03:41 PM
Don't you two be bringing yer petty and pathetic squabbles from some other board that is unbeknown tae most of us oan here.;D

imtheboy
12-12-2014, 03:46 PM
How do you block people?

Not that I'm such a big Jessie that I would feel the need to stop my ears and shut my eyes anytime someone was ripping the pish... but I don't see that facility...[/quote]

Are you on the danny board?[/quote]

Complaint sent.

Reason: Blatant grooming.

ZombieSkelper
12-12-2014, 03:49 PM
Inspector Morse seems upset today XD

John65
12-12-2014, 04:30 PM

Are you on the danny board?

No - do different boards have different facilities then?
(Seems weird that someone pretends they don't want to know you on one board then stalks your every post on another...)

imtheboy
12-12-2014, 04:39 PM
Inspector Morse seems upset today XD

Spirit that's the XD XD XD

ZombieSkelper
12-12-2014, 04:40 PM
It is very weird john but bear in mind this is the same guy who told everyone on here he was joining the police force. He then failed the tests and had to backtrack and claim he made the whole story up. XD

That's why he's known as imtheweirdo.

There is a link for the Danny board on the Celtic footymad page in the thread titled Turnbull Hutton.

John65
12-12-2014, 04:46 PM
It is very weird john but bear in mind this is the same guy who told everyone on here he was joining the police force. He then failed the tests and had to backtrack and claim he made the whole story up. XD

There is a link for the Danny board on the Celtic footymad page in the thread titled Turnbull Hutton.

Baws! Blocked! >:( >:( >:(

imtheboy
12-12-2014, 04:49 PM

Confucius say 56 year old timmy groomer shouldn't believe everything he read on internet... XD XD XD

ZombieSkelper
12-12-2014, 04:54 PM
How did you arrive at my age being 56 detective? :)

HB
12-12-2014, 05:00 PM
What a real pity about the poor attempts at ruining an otherwise excellent football thread (I find posters who carry out such nonsense invariably are the ones who complain the most about how childish posters ruin the board. Ah well, that's hvns for ye :( )

Anyway, the whole club company thing was never an issue as far as I recall before the old Rangers side drew its last breath, spluttered and died a death a few years ago. Naebody ever asked before that if it wiz it the club/company that went bust/got relegated/made an erse of itself/got papped oot the cup/signed so and so etc etc. I dunno, it's almost like ra bares didnae want folk thinking their precious club had died after all and so they came oot with all that 'oh no THAT wiz the company you see' stuff. ah well, that's hvns for ye :(

imtheboy
12-12-2014, 05:00 PM

You told seumas, who told me

XD XD XD

imtheboy
12-12-2014, 05:03 PM
What a real pity about the poor attempts at ruining an otherwise excellent football thread (I find posters who carry out such nonsense invariably are the ones who complain the most about how childish posters ruin the board. Ah well, that's hvns for ye :( )

Anyway, the whole club company thing was never an issue as far as I recall before the old Rangers side drew its last breath, spluttered and died a death a few years ago. Naebody ever asked before that if it wiz it the club/company that went bust/got relegated/made an erse of itself/got papped oot the cup/signed so and so etc etc. I dunno, it's almost like ra bares didnae want folk thinking their precious club had died after all and so they came oot with all that 'oh no THAT wiz the company you see' stuff. ah well, that's hvns for ye :(

Dear HP, just a thought but i reckon your posts would benefit from using the phrase "ah well that's hvns for ye"...

Leave it with you...

ZombieSkelper
12-12-2014, 05:05 PM

XD XD XD[/quote]

Really, when was this? XD

HB
12-12-2014, 05:07 PM
"Leave it with you..."

:D That is a top line. I think it's the implied 'I'll' that gives it an executive gravitas.

:D :D :D

imtheboy
12-12-2014, 05:08 PM

XD XD XD[/quote]

Really, when was this? XD[/quote]

Summer of 2008.. I've added on 6 years..

XD XD XD

imtheboy
12-12-2014, 05:10 PM
[quote="HB"

:D That is a top line. I think it's the implied 'I'll' that gives it an executive gravitas.

:D :D :D[/quote]

I know, a guy I worked with put it on the end of every email after he'd "asked" you to do something or he was pointing something out.

XD

ZombieSkelper
12-12-2014, 05:10 PM
You're really struggling today aren't you.

Did you back another losing horse this afternoon is that what it is?

:(

John65
12-12-2014, 05:19 PM
You will never ever get a straight reply to the 'What is the club?' question because they cannot answer it.
I'm sure the rest of the clubs in the Scottish Football Association are actively involved in things like player transfers, earning and spending money, and generally taking care of the business they were created for, but this pretend club don't do any of that.
Super(I'm walking away,İCraig David)Ally doesn't have an answer for that, and he's the only one on here who actually seems to believe that 'same club' pish...