PDA

View Full Version : Full House For Aberdeen Visit

ed_Scottishfitba1
12-12-2014, 10:32 PM
Tight game expected - view external link (www.scotland-mad.co.uk/news/tmnw/full_house_for_aberdeen_visit_848345/index.shtml)

Archiebaird
12-12-2014, 11:06 PM
Armageddon has arrived. :D

Steen hive
13-12-2014, 07:06 AM
Should be a good game, however I know we are not that good, but why did it take the pikeys so long to sell their allocation :(:

ABERFELDYDEE
13-12-2014, 07:13 AM
Shedka will be along shortly with various nonsensical kiddy on stories im sure
He`ll keep you right :)

CB_1874
13-12-2014, 07:14 AM
Should be a good game, however I know we are not that good, but why did it take the pikeys so long to sell their allocation :(:

Maybe because they don't have a city to themselves or the population that Aberdeen has. Who cares anyway, at least they've done it and that's to be applauded.

Steen hive
13-12-2014, 07:21 AM

Maybe because they don't have a city to themselves or the population that Aberdeen has. Who cares anyway, at least they've done it and that's to be applauded.[/quote] Indeed, I will pass on that to the chaps in the pub in the next hour, we will have to be upstanding and clap our hands at the magnificent home support as they take their seats :):

CB_1874
13-12-2014, 07:24 AM
Why would you want to do that? :?

Steen hive
13-12-2014, 07:30 AM
Why would you want to do that? :? It is not my idea, twas you that suggested that they should be applauded, I merely concur and will pass on your request, have a nice day loon :):

CB_1874
13-12-2014, 07:32 AM
Right, ok then. :?

swaddon
13-12-2014, 08:35 AM

If Sevco were in the top flight, then the game would have sold out in minutes.

We need Rangers in the SPL. :blue:

pwlp
13-12-2014, 08:42 AM

We need Rangers in the SPL. :blue:[/quote]

Correct, had Ra Bares not imploded in such spectacularly hilarious fashion we'd have had to hire Murrayfield (with big screens at Pittodrie and Tannadice) to cope with the enormous demand for tickets.

I for one am ashamed :blue:

Steen hive
13-12-2014, 08:49 AM

We need Rangers in the SPL. :blue:[/quote]

Correct, had Ra Bares not imploded in such spectacularly hilarious fashion we'd have had to hire Murrayfield (with big screens at Pittodrie and Tannadice) to cope with the enormous demand for tickets.

I for one am ashamed :blue:[/quote] Correct, if they had behaved with dignity like most folk and not shaft honest creditors of various means we would probably be looking at taking down 20,000, sadly though we can only muster 3,600 with no public sale with the pubs at the moment just getting by, Armageddon is a ****** ;);

GMessi
13-12-2014, 09:15 AM

As you've probably guessed already, Sh****hive is a Dholly, attendance obsessed bore more worried about the final total in the stand than the final total on the pitch.

pwlp
13-12-2014, 12:41 PM

As you've probably guessed already, Sh****hive is a Dholly, attendance obsessed bore more worried about the final total in the stand than the final total on the pitch.[/quote]

As you've probably guessed, Messi has missed the point of the posts in spectacular fashion. XD

weearabs
13-12-2014, 12:53 PM

As you've probably guessed already, Sh****hive is a Dholly, attendance obsessed bore more worried about the final total in the stand than the final total on the pitch.[/quote]

As you've probably guessed, Messi has missed the point of the posts in spectacular fashion. XD[/quote]

well did armagedon take place or not...did for yogis mates The Rangers...perhaps this is what they meant :s :s :s :s :s :s :s :s :s :s :s :s :s :s :s :s :s :s :s :s

Wasted_Life
13-12-2014, 07:53 PM
Capacity - 14,229
Attendance - 11,196.

So not really a full house then.

Steen hive
14-12-2014, 09:00 AM
Capacity - 14,229
Attendance - 11,196.

So not really a full house then. to be fair money is a bit tight in Dundee at this time of year, that will be the reason the world famous cannot attract the numbers, meanwhile just up the A90 it is party time :):

John65
14-12-2014, 12:44 PM

I for one am ashamed :blue:
Would have had to make sure the big screens worked or that would have been another two cities trashed by Scotland's shame...

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
15-12-2014, 08:33 PM
Capacity - 14,229
Attendance - 11,196.

Sheep & adabs do attendance TFT Tsk Tsk Tsk ;D

RedStarTorphins
15-12-2014, 11:02 PM
Capacity - 14,229
Attendance - 11,196.

Sheep & adabs do attendance TFT Tsk Tsk Tsk ;D[/quote]