PDA

View Full Version : First event seperate

yubbywelch
13-12-2014, 08:06 AM
My girls 3 youngest girls ate dancing tonight for the end if year break up and its the first event I have been too at the same time as my wife apart.

What is the protocal?

NuclearDevice
13-12-2014, 02:27 PM
Not sure there's any protocol as such, is there ?, but you're there first and foremost for the girls, so I guess with your wife it's all about being civil at all times, be nice, smile, listen and leave, whilst making your kids feel great at all times.

Hope it goes OK.

yubbywelch
13-12-2014, 09:07 PM
Protocol chosen for me.

The kids were great, the night was very well done.

So protocol from a bitter women, is sit apart, and only talk when the girls are around.

women are soooo odd.

MissWinnie
13-12-2014, 10:52 PM
Women aren't odd bro - it just takes a mind that is more sophisticated than any man possesses to be able to understand us. ;D

Seriously, I'm glad the girls did well and you had a good night in the end.

I've only just seen this (having serious board reading/posting issues again - 5 times to post FL update last night)), but I would have said the same as Nuc - it's the girl's night, so all smiles and pleasantries, and ideally, if you were both feeling up to it, sitting together, but as you say, the decision was made for you.

Early days, bro - hopefully things will thaw a little with time and get easier ...

Sounds like a proud Dad night for you. :)

yubbywelch
14-12-2014, 11:31 AM
a proud year Winnie.