PDA

View Full Version : PREDICTIONS - Week 19 Points & Standings.

Alcott
13-12-2014, 07:58 PM
NO MID-WEEK GAMES. Was gunna comment on Scarjo's prompting Madirish to complete his prediction for the ROVERS' game, but I feared a knock on my door with the latter standing there with a shillelagh over his shoulder. XD

Kenco re-discovers his early season form - game, set & match I reckon.

All points scored on the Bonus Game were maximums for Alcott, Kenco & Lifelong.

No points scored on Oldham v Yeovil.

Today's points-

KENCO :star: :star: -22pts- from 7 games with another correct scoreline for Scunny v Crewe;

LIFELONG -16pts- from 5;

MADIRISH -14pts- from 7 only one not to score on Brizzle v Crawley, but the only one to score on 'vale v Coventry;

SCARJO -14pts- from 5 with correct scorelines for Preston v MKD & Scunny v Crewe;

ALCOTT -14pts- from 4;

SILVER -12pts from 5 with correct scoreline for Orient v Peterborough;

KEEPMOAT -12pts- from 4. Only one to score on Chezzy v Bradford & ROVERS' game, but only one not to score on Colchester v Rochdale & Notts. C., v Swindon

keepmoatman
13-12-2014, 09:52 PM
Only one to score on Rovers game ?
Thought they were easy to predict ;D

Dickov out before he takes us to L2!

SilverTop60
13-12-2014, 10:50 PM
I did say in one of these threads that predicting a 1-0 loss for Rovers in every game would result in more points than any other predictions by the end of the year. I still stand by it although I keep losing points by backing Rovers when I should listen to myself.

And as for Kenco ... it's turning into a one horse race. Well done (you jammy beggar).

roverkenco
13-12-2014, 11:15 PM
dodgers or roly poly work a treat, problem new year diet coming soon:D ;D