PDA

View Full Version : Full Hoose Of Dholly Bampots Oan Tonight

Sconemeister1314
13-12-2014, 08:05 PM
Next they will be saying they are gonnae win something ...Ohh ma hooorin sides >:)

:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Red_Zeppelin
13-12-2014, 08:06 PM
I see the RED fear is getting tae the sconemeister :D

Sconemeister1314
13-12-2014, 08:08 PM

Thats me logging aff , i can only take so much of Zheppmeisters guff :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

RedStarTorphins
13-12-2014, 08:35 PM

Thats me logging aff , i can only take so much of Zheppmeisters guff :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:[/quote]

Promises promises

redscot
13-12-2014, 08:41 PM

Thats me logging aff , i can only take so much of Zheppmeisters guff :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:[/quote]

The @rse licking of Scone from AJ is hilarious XD XD XD

elderado9193
13-12-2014, 08:47 PM

The @rse licking of Scone from AJ is hilarious XD XD XD[/quote]

Pair of tw@ts.

ootdoor
14-12-2014, 08:50 AM
Next they will be saying they are gonnae win something ...Ohh ma hooorin sides >:)

Pretty sure Aberdeen won a trophy last season whilst Raith were rag dolling Rangers in a diddy cup final?

Archiebaird
14-12-2014, 08:56 AM

Pretty sure Aberdeen won a trophy last season whilst Raith were rag dolling Rangers in a diddy cup final?[/quote]

Oooooooft

CB_1874
14-12-2014, 09:11 AM
I didn't even have to post at the start of this thread to get the red tims wound up. :D

Steen hive
14-12-2014, 09:15 AM
Tis braw, the once michty tattie scones put the Jutes to the sword ,but not only the Jutes on a Saturday nicht post, but orcs and diet orcs also post about our little club, bless them :heart:

ootdoor
14-12-2014, 10:02 AM
Tis braw, the once michty tattie scones put the Jutes to the sword ,but not only the Jutes on a Saturday nicht post, but orcs and diet orcs also post about our little club, bless them :heart:

This CB1874 chap seems to follow you about Mr Hive...send him a signed Albert Kidd Xmas Card

CB_1874
14-12-2014, 10:21 AM
Red Tims bringing up a Selik league win.

Surprising. :D

IanAberdon
14-12-2014, 10:43 AM
Back up Bun supports his Sevconian masters.

Sconemeister1314
14-12-2014, 10:55 AM
Dholly are a hoot :D

spameater1
14-12-2014, 11:25 AM
Back up Bun supports his Sevconian masters.

Ayrshire Ranger and his faithful bum chum Sconto,Hi Ho Silver. :heart:

EastStand_EIite
14-12-2014, 11:29 AM

This CB1874 chap seems to follow you about Mr Hive...send him a signed Albert Kidd Xmas Card[/quote]

Flighty all you do is stalk people you phucking dildo. Like you did with DEE1877. :(

ootdoor
14-12-2014, 11:34 AM

This CB1874 chap seems to follow you about Mr Hive...send him a signed Albert Kidd Xmas Card[/quote]

Flighty all you do is stalk people you phucking dildo. Like you did with DEE1877. :([/quote]

The wee ginger kid is angry again :?

EastStand_EIite
14-12-2014, 11:54 AM

Flighty all you do is stalk people you phucking dildo. Like you did with DEE1877. :([/quote]

The wee ginger kid is angry again :?[/quote]

Sorry babe not me. Mind that time you got your jotters fae spoofer? what a minter that must've been. Tell me, word for word, how that convo went. GO!

ootdoor
14-12-2014, 12:40 PM

The wee ginger kid is angry again :?[/quote]

Sorry babe not me. Mind that time you got your jotters fae spoofer? what a minter that must've been. Tell me, word for word, how that convo went. GO![/quote]

Raging again young ginger Rusty :?