PDA

View Full Version : “Nobody cares about Rangers outside of Scotland ...

Lisbon_Lions_CSC
15-12-2014, 04:35 PM
...or Scottish football.

“It's in its own little bubble, if you are not in it you don't think about it.

“You just sort of lead a normal life. – or Scottish football."

Craig Whyte, December 2014.

XD

Theres very few care about them even within their own support seeing as they killed off the original Rangers and are letting the new club go the same way.

steviex
15-12-2014, 04:39 PM
...or Scottish football.

XD

Theres very few care about them even within their own support seeing as they killed off the original Rangers and are letting the new club go the same way.

Its only dillusional OF fans who have ever thought Scottish Football is of interest outside our shores. The fans of the diddies have been telling them that for 40 years. The only outside interest comes from folk with a link to Scotland like ex pats.

imtheboy
15-12-2014, 04:49 PM
...or Scottish football.

XD

Imagine rfcmcd posting that "nobody cares about Rangers"... XD XD XD XD

Poguemahone
15-12-2014, 04:52 PM
Spot on from Stevie and English folk would rather watch English Non-League Fitba than Celtic or Rangers...Scottish Fitba is just a source of ridicule for most English football 'fans'...c*nts that they are.XD

AguyIknow
15-12-2014, 05:40 PM
Think ye are mistaken to be honest. I know a couple of guys from outside of Scotland with no family link to Scotland who are interested in The Rangers and some in Celtic too.

Think they're widely followed in NI too.

Poguemahone
15-12-2014, 05:44 PM
Think ye are mistaken to be honest. I know a couple of guys from outside of Scotland with no family link to Scotland who are interested in The Rangers and some in Celtic too.

Think they're widely followed in NI too.

You try getting tae watch a Celtic or Rangers game in a pub in England... no chance if Dagenham are playing Nuneaton live at the same time.:D

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
15-12-2014, 08:23 PM
Funny how nobody believes a word Craig Whyte says.

Until he says something that suits the yahoo. :?

sword_of_truth
15-12-2014, 08:26 PM

To be fair to Whyte, the Orcs believed everything he said XD

:star: :star:

redscot
15-12-2014, 08:32 PM

Oh ya phucker, sevco fans lapped it all up and when the BBC pointed out he was a crook, guess what...

"BOYCOTT THE BBC" XD XD XD

sword_of_truth
15-12-2014, 08:33 PM

Oh ya phucker, sevco fans lapped it all up and when the BBC pointed out he was a crook, guess what...

"BOYCOTT THE BBC" XD XD XD[/quote]

The North Koreans of football fans XD

:star: :star:

happytim
15-12-2014, 11:30 PM
to be honest, scottish football subsidised and still does english football.

the viewing figures for scottish games compared to english games are tottally misrepresented when it comes to the pot getting split between the 2 countries.

ffs an old firm team v a diddy side would attract maybe 40% of what stoke v west brom would. yet we get about a tenth of that figure. scottish football may be weak compared to england, but weve been shafted.

bluek
16-12-2014, 07:32 AM
I'm looking forward to Lisbonliar not bothering about Rangers when he gets his move to nirvana.
I won't be holding ma breath on either of those scenarios becoming reality :)

AguyIknow
16-12-2014, 09:01 AM
Why don't you do us all a favour and try hold your breath til then bluke ;)

bluek
16-12-2014, 01:25 PM
Now now Atimiknow don't be getting all nasty just cos I've had a pop at one of your own :)

CB_1874
16-12-2014, 04:04 PM
Now now Atimiknow don't be getting all nasty just cos I've had a pop at one of your own :)

Shocking stuff from atimiknow. :blue:

bluek
16-12-2014, 04:08 PM
I know sellick haven't had a good day aj, but there was nae need for him tae lash out like that.
I'm hurt :blue: