PDA

View Full Version : "the club could go bust"

happytim
16-12-2014, 09:38 PM
statement in the express today. regarding what could happen if ashley cannot get his £3m loan aproved by the sfa. stated rangers would need £8m soon and if they cant get it could go bust.

note, they stated the club, not the company.

must be an admin error surely.

John65
17-12-2014, 06:42 AM
statement in the express today. regarding what could happen if ashley cannot get his £3m loan aproved by the sfa. stated rangers would need £8m soon and if they cant get it could go bust.

This particular club can't go bust. They have no assets and own nothing - they cannot run out of cash because they have none. They do not earn any because they do not take revenue from any supporter. They cannot spend any because everything they have, including their players, are financially managed by the 'company'...

Apparently...

happytim
17-12-2014, 11:08 AM
who gets credited with results, is it club or company.

John65
17-12-2014, 11:47 AM

Financial results or results on the pitch?
Certainly when my shift does well, the company does well - but we still get the credit - and as we have proved, this 'club' has no more standing than a shift of people at work

billymorgan
17-12-2014, 01:05 PM

This club/company merry go round being used by Sevco is getting beyond the joke now. :(
Oh and I see Neil Alexander has been awarded some dosh as well,but not sure if it's the club or the company that has to pay it XD

Rangers have appealed an SPFL tribunal decision to award Neil Alexander £84,000 after he won a breach of contract claim against the club.

STV understands the former Ibrox goalkeeper was successful in proving to a panel recently that he was due the money as part of a contractual agreement which the club reneged upon.

Alexander, who now plays for Hearts, was due to receive an increase in wages and bonuses if his competitor for the number one jersey, Al

steviex
17-12-2014, 08:35 PM

The SFA being complicit in Rangers going bust ?? Never ... though if they grew a set they could get a copy of the letter David Murray sent Airdrie .. score oot Airdrie insert "The Rangers" and say "Business is Business"

unclegary22
17-12-2014, 08:46 PM

Certainly when my shift does well, the company does well - but we still get the credit - and as we have proved, this 'club' has no more standing than a shift of people at work[/quote]

''My shift'' hark the big shot XD

John65
18-12-2014, 07:33 AM

Certainly when my shift does well, the company does well - but we still get the credit - and as we have proved, this 'club' has no more standing than a shift of people at work[/quote]

''My shift'' hark the big shot XD[/quote]#
**** me - the dizzy heights eh...
You have a problem with my terminology fkwit>

AguyIknow
18-12-2014, 03:19 PM

The SFA being complicit in Rangers going bust ?? Never ... though if they grew a set they could get a copy of the letter David Murray sent Airdrie .. score oot Airdrie insert "The Rangers" and say "Business is Business"[/quote]

What letter was that? :?