PDA

View Full Version : Who's the most bealin yahoo on here in the last 24 hours?

Sir_Walter_Timslayer
17-12-2014, 08:53 PM
LL CSC >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

JohnIQ65 >:( >:( >:( >:(

cr@ppytim >:( >:(

The rest >:(

Bennachie
17-12-2014, 08:56 PM
East Stand Eire?

BobJRDobbs
17-12-2014, 09:39 PM
|Meantime ra bares keep going La La La with their fingers in their ears as the company implodes... AGAIN

ScotlandFirst
17-12-2014, 09:46 PM
It's just possible that it might by you Walter. :/

John65
18-12-2014, 07:20 AM
Ha ha - this is excellent! Some daft auld hun is spitting feathers because his utter disgrace of a club (Mk II) is teetering on the brink of financial extinction again, its fat useless manager has thrown in the towel but is now hanging around like a bad smell, humped by Alloa and Queen of the South in rapid succession, hauled up by the SFA for cheating and rule-breaking yet again, held to ransom by some fat shyster who would steal the clothes of his mother's back if he could find a buyer for them in his minging sports shop, seeing his previous CEO's dragged through the courts and all their disgusting and criminal secrets laid bare before the world - although no-one actually cares about them apparently - and we're supposed to be beelin???
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
GIRFUY! XD

IanAberdon
18-12-2014, 11:26 AM
Ha ha - this is excellent! Some daft auld hun is spitting feathers because his utter disgrace of a club (Mk II) is teetering on the brink of financial extinction again, its fat useless manager has thrown in the towel but is now hanging around like a bad smell, humped by Alloa and Queen of the South in rapid succession, hauled up by the SFA for cheating and rule-breaking yet again, held to ransom by some fat shyster who would steal the clothes of his mother's back if he could find a buyer for them in his minging sports shop, seeing his previous CEO's dragged through the courts and all their disgusting and criminal secrets laid bare before the world - although no-one actually cares about them apparently - and we're supposed to be beelin???
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
GIRFUY! XD

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!!! :D XD XD XD

John65
18-12-2014, 11:28 AM
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
GIRFUY! XD

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!!! :D XD XD XD[/quote]
Shees

HB
18-12-2014, 11:32 AM
LL CSC >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

JohnIQ65 >:( >:( >:( >:(

cr@ppytim >:( >:(

The rest >:(

Aye, it really is tough being a Celtic fan these days.

Loads of Tims stoating aboot with split sides :s

bluek
18-12-2014, 11:40 AM
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
GIRFUY! XD

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!!! :D XD XD XD[/quote]

Joh

John65
18-12-2014, 11:41 AM
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
GIRFUY! XD

AND WE

bluek
18-12-2014, 11:51 AM
Good to see you steering clear of those non fitba threads John :D

John65
18-12-2014, 11:56 AM
Good to see you steering clear of those non fitba threads John :D
Never said I would - all I ever said was that I was happy to engage in serious discussion when warranted but, with you monkeys on the board, that is a very rare occurrence indeed.

bluek
18-12-2014, 12:10 PM
You said you wanted more fitba threads. I see no evidence of you attempting to achieve this, in fact it's the opposite.

I have to say it doesn't come as a tremendous shock :)

John65
18-12-2014, 12:38 PM
You said you wanted more fitba threads. I see no evidence of you attempting to achieve this, in fact it's the opposite.

Pearls before swine...
Tried, failed, not interested in trying with you 'people' again.

Steen hive
18-12-2014, 12:42 PM
Thon loon Johnnie with the IQ of 65 must be up there, tis only a game min :):

John65
18-12-2014, 01:33 PM
Christ - you really are a cock aren't you...

John65
18-12-2014, 01:34 PM
And it's only Johnny on a Saturday...

Steen hive
18-12-2014, 04:04 PM
Christ - you really are a cock aren't you...[/quote] Jonathon, tut tut, pure offended by that put down by ra way wee man :(:

John65
18-12-2014, 04:17 PM
Christ - you really are a cock aren't you...[/quote] Jonathon, tut tut, pure offended by that put down by ra way wee man :(:[/quote]
It isn't Jonathan, doughnut...

bluek
18-12-2014, 04:20 PM

Pearls before swine...
Tried, failed, not interested in trying with you 'people' again.[/quote]

Yes, your wasted on here really aren't you XD

I see your turning nasty wae Dholly now. :(

It all seems like history repeating itself. Before long you will disappear. See you when your back with another new to grace us with your wisdom ;D

Steen hive
18-12-2014, 04:22 PM
Christ - you really are a cock aren't you...[/quote] Jonathon, tut tut, pure offended by that put down by ra way wee man :(:[/quote]
It isn't Jonathan, doughnut...[/quote] you actually come across as a Thon,
however if you prefer john6.5, then so be it :): doughnuts are fine apparently, I give them a miss though :(:

John65
18-12-2014, 04:38 PM

Pearls before swine...
Tried, failed, not interested in trying with you 'people' again.[/quote]

Yes, your wasted on here really aren't you XD

I see your turning nasty wae Dholly now. :(

It all seems like history repeating itself. Before long you will disappear. See you when your back with another new to grace us with your wisdom ;D[/quote]
ha fkn ha. Very funny. Anyway, I'm not getting nasty - just telling it like it is. Truth be told I can't really be annoyed arguing with Aberdeen supporters - no motivation. They have never done anything to me, they have never been serious rivals and they don't mean that much to me. The ones on here are behaving like a bunch of wa

Lisbon_Lions_CSC
18-12-2014, 06:32 PM
I actually admitted tae being beeling as I am very disturbed about how one player can decide the future of another based purely on his word against his, and the fact the other is not fluent in English and from Eastern Europe, so he must be racist anyway. A very sinister judgement not only from the SFA, but from Lord Bonomy