PDA

View Full Version : Tories, as Mardy as a Notts fan

Trickytreesreds
18-12-2014, 03:35 PM
I got this e-mail today, asking for a donation by Reckless, after the Tories sobbed over his defection.
The Scum, have a £78Million war chest, from their dodgy mates, yet want to be this petty. XD XD XD

I personally would regard this a propaganda scoop if I was them. Pathetic.

It is almost Christmas: a time for caring, reflection, and forgiveness. I appreciate therefore that now is probably not the best time to be talking to you about party politics, but before we take some time off with our families and loved ones this year, I have a very quick update for you.

You may have noticed that sadly, the spirit of goodwill has not permeated the Conservative Party, which says it is now suing me and my election agent for around £3,000, which they apparently spent on general election campaign leaflets before I resigned my seat in parliament to seek the people’s verdict in a by-election.

And while the voters opted for UKIP, the Tories still don’t want to accept that.

This legal action,

Romanis
18-12-2014, 08:13 PM
You can't blame them can you? He did betray their trust in him. If he was disillusioned and it must have taken some time, he should have told them way earlier.

They have to punish him and send a message of sorts to other potential defectors. But anyway why is he asking for donations? Surely he can afford 3k, can't he? He's not paid peanuts but considerably more as an MP alone, and there's bound to be other jobs he does and earns because of that position.

Trickytreesreds
18-12-2014, 08:39 PM
You can't blame them can you? He did betray their trust in him. If he was disillusioned and it must have taken some time, he should have told them way earlier.

They have to punish him and send a message of sorts to other potential defectors. But anyway why is he asking for donations? Surely he can afford 3k, can't he? He's not paid peanuts but considerably more as an MP alone, and there's bound to be other jobs he does and earns because of that position.

I think it's a propaganda thing. Get the populous involved and get them fired up.
I still think it's pathetic Romans. It's more out of embarrassment than anything.

i961pie
19-12-2014, 08:15 AM
What as that got to do with Notts fans???????????????

Trickytreesreds
19-12-2014, 08:41 AM
What as that got to do with Notts fans???????????????

Well, was it not your very own leader who called you all "MARDY" on NCM?

XD XD XD XD

A tree never forgets, >:)