PDA

View Full Version : R.I.P. Hereford

gaz1959
19-12-2014, 11:40 PM
Hereford Utd been closed up by the Tax Man :blue:

Altobelli
19-12-2014, 11:50 PM
And there will be plenty more Gaz, as long as the FA keep giving all the cream to the top clubs and penny's to grass roots, plus come up with better options than the stupid Fair Play League or whatever rubbish its called.

gaz1959
19-12-2014, 11:55 PM
That's part of the reason I would prefer a cup run than stay in the over priced prem Alto

Altobelli
20-12-2014, 03:00 AM
I agree with you 100% on the Prem being over priced, as well as just a cookie jar for the top 6/7 clubs with the rest just making up the numbers for the benefit of them, its a rotten apple that's just waiting to collapse with over priced seats, Sky monies and the FA with very bad decisions while stuffing their own pockets, and overpriced wages to sustain these money grabbing so called elite players that 95% of them would not understand loyalty or decency if they lived for a thousand years.

I read and am bewildered at the comments of many ClaretsMadders on their board saying "if you got a better paid job elsewhere you'd leave because its a short term playing career", WHAT A LOAD OF BOLLOX THEY COME OUT WITH, but how much do these footballers need ? £10,000 a week gives you over half a Million a year, with proper insurance and sound investments you'd only need to play 6 or 7 years and you'd be set for life with a home here, one in the sun and never need to work another day in your life

lazaat
20-12-2014, 06:38 AM
Brilliant post Mike and i agree 100% with what you have said!!! Its disgusting that nearly all the money goes to the premiership while the clubs in the lower leagues struggle on with no hope of ever getting to the top league! And it is very boring that the same 'elite' clubs every season finish in the top 6 (laughable) while their players earn up to £300,000 per week (ludicrous, offensive and obscene) while clubs like Hereford are wound up because they owe £116,000 to the Inland Revenue! Wayne Rooney earns about £16,000,000 a year from his Man United salary alone, how can that be right when lower league clubs are existing hand to mouth week to week.

Then there is 'The FIFA Farce' ie bribery and corruption scandal in awarding

world cups to Russia and Qatar, FFS what made them award the world cup to a country that bakes in 50 degree heat in the summer LOL...bribery of course.

I am totally disgusted with the way football is run now, i hate it when i go to Swindon and see kids wearin

Oldtimeram
20-12-2014, 09:47 AM
It is all the fault of Sky

Djay66
20-12-2014, 07:02 PM
Thats a great read Alto - you hit the nail on the head - I blame the whole 'premiership corporation thing' if that makes sense? It's all geared to look after the top teams, as is the champions league? - until one of them folds...I fear nothing will change?
How much are these lot in debt to banks ?? and STILL they continue to operate?? Any other business would be hounded out of existence surely?
The premiership is equally as cronie led as FIFA!!..all the same, and it's the fans who are treated as mugs! £40 to watch a football match?? C'mon...let's be serious?!?!

Djay66
20-12-2014, 07:07 PM
As for Hereford, I watched an interview with someone close to the club over here last night, and he seemed pretty confident that the club could continue in some shape or form, apparently there are some investors that may contribute, as long as they can come to an agreement with the council to keep Edgars rd? Let's hope they can

gaz1959
21-12-2014, 09:56 PM
I agree with everyone

Man Ure have this obscene loan that compare to thw Wonga W@nkers rates of interest

Fit n Proper my @rse

Hope you are right DJAy and the Bulls return

alfinyalcabo
21-12-2014, 10:12 PM
Three words ..."football is phooked" ...