PDA

View Full Version : Time to draw a line under bickering...

salopred
20-12-2014, 11:00 AM
Yes I'm referring to the saga of the 2 boring trolls, I don't think it is doing our reputation any favours, I know ep will always have the last say,let him, as hard as it is just let him. As much as know how pathetic the two of them are I don't agree with the terms "Prozz" or "Pimp" To snipe & bicker,first on our board then the pies, then the sheep, now foxes board is just childish, its run it's course.

Nordic Fox
20-12-2014, 10:52 PM
Why is my message locked? Ok never mind, can you guys please just leave. Or tell me how to contact the admin to remove all the rubbish.

Trickytreesreds
20-12-2014, 11:38 PM
Why is my message locked? Ok never mind, can you guys please just leave. Or tell me how to contact the admin to remove all the rubbish.

http://i57.tinypic.com/210avs9.gif

Bye

Romanis
21-12-2014, 06:28 PM
Yeah its getting boring, Noddy your problem child Awks aka Red Basie is already banned here and that's why he's using your site. No use you raising it here. We ignore him instead just laugh at his desperate measures and attention seeking. I'm not surprised he's now accusing me of being you, while we think you are him! Whatever, we have no time for you, especially if you are Basie. You've been banned here, so take your problems elsewhere, thank you very much. Very few of us wanna go post on your site. I'm certainly not interested. Bye.