PDA

View Full Version : My Carol of the Season

Romanis
21-12-2014, 06:55 PM
This is year I've gone to a fun song:

The 12 Days of Christmas,

Fixed that for you, thank me later - view external link (www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-cjK3f87jI)

Romanis
21-12-2014, 06:58 PM
Alternate versions:

On the first day of Christmas my drug dealer bought for me, a bag of Cocaine.

On the second day of Christmas my drug dealer bought for me, 2 rolled joints, and a bag of Cocaine.

On the third day of Christmas my drug dealer gave to me, three bags of Meth, two rolled joints, and a bag of Cocaine.

On the fourth day of Christmas my drug dealer gave to me, 4 DUI's, 3 bags of Meth, two rolled joints, and a bag of Cocaine.

On the fifth day of Christmas my drug dealer gave to me, 5 golden Mushrooms. 4 DUI's, 3 bags of meth, two rolled joints, I'm so high I can't sing the rest. XD [!]65279;

Romanis
21-12-2014, 07:02 PM
On the 12th Day of Christmas my Facebook gave to me...
12 gals I'm blocking,
11 friends just watching,
10 notifications,
9 status updates,
8 friends complaining,
7 stalkers stalking,
6 invitations,
Fiiiiiiiiiiiiive Photo taaaggss,
4 game requests,
3 silly comments,
2 inbox messages and
A creep who won't stop poking meeee!

Trickytreesreds
21-12-2014, 07:04 PM
Alternate versions:

On the first day of Christmas my drug dealer bought for me, a bag of Cocaine.

On the second day of Christmas my drug dealer bought for me, 2 rolled joints, and a bag of Cocaine.

On the third day of Christmas my drug dealer gave to me, three bags of Meth, two rolled joints, and a bag of Cocaine.

On the fourth day of Christmas my drug dealer gave to me, 4 DUI's, 3 bags of Meth, two rolled joints, and a bag of Cocaine.

On the fifth day of Christmas my drug dealer gave to me, 5 golden Mushrooms. 4 DUI's, 3 bags of meth, two rolled joints, I'm so high I can't sing the rest. XD [!]65279;

That would explain a lot, :/

Romanis
21-12-2014, 07:23 PM
If you are thinking of sending all those items , this is what could happen: - view external link (http://www.humormatters.com/holidays/12%20Days%20Of%20Xmas.htm)

i961pie
22-12-2014, 09:08 AM
If you are thinking of sending all those items , this is what could happen:

Mine is Roy, our best signing.