PDA

View Full Version : Oystons last stand?

fyldeflyer
21-12-2014, 11:20 PM
Could this finally be the end of this horrible family?

To think a chairman/owner of a football club could stoop so low?

Time to go Karl. - view external link (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2882629/Blackpool-supporters-urge-Karl-Oyston-resign-chairman-abusive-texts-sent)

gardsPNE
22-12-2014, 12:59 PM
You'd think so wouldnt you but I wouldnt count your chickens just yet FF as he is as slippery as an eel the low life fecker.

fyldeflyer
22-12-2014, 07:17 PM
The scumbag is now trying to worm his way out of it all.

Would just love to see this so called donation, 10p knowing these parasites.

Too late fly tipper your time is up, resign now. - view external link (http://www.blackpoolfc.co.uk/news/article/club-statement-2159971.aspx)

BasilofCliviger
23-12-2014, 10:24 AM
Stop and think - better the devil you know? If Oyston goes then you might get some jokers like Venkys down the road at Blackburn. I remember once Oyston saying that he noted the way Barry Kilby had performed miracles at Burnley by being cautious and realistic, yet Clarets fans were always on at Kilby to go into loads of debt and gamble. You've got a good manager in Lee Clark, so the lot of you get behind the whole set-up and help keep Blackpool up - it would be nothing short of a tragedy if you slipped-away. Good luck from a Clarets fan in peace.

hgatenasty
23-12-2014, 10:46 AM

Time to go Karl.

it runs in his jeans..XD XD

looks like you lot are going down yet again see you's in march.B) as always.

wheelbird
23-12-2014, 11:08 AM
I agree with my mate Basil. Clark's a good un and Oyston needs to look even harder at what Kilby did for Burnley - the big thing missing is stability; that's where he's going wrong - stick with Clark, get behind him and you can stay up.
As for Burnley going down - it ain't over 'til the fat lady sings and one or two teams are now worried about facing us, now that we've got the strikers back fit.
Thanks for the good wishes anyway.

Duffer
24-12-2014, 06:38 AM

Time to go Karl.

it runs in his jeans..XD XD

looks like you lot are going down yet again see you's in march.B) as always.[/quote]

That's assuming you jokers manage to stay up XD