PDA

View Full Version : Christmas goodwill.

Romanis
23-12-2014, 12:40 PM
Since it's Christmas I will allow some goodwill and take the following action in respect of Basie. His ban will be suspended from tomorrow until the 26th. And again on the 31st through 1st January. However any untoward remarks to any member here will see the swift return of the suspension. It's a chance for him to wish Christmas greetings and football matters.

Trickytreesreds
23-12-2014, 04:37 PM
Since it's Christmas I will allow some goodwill and take the following action in respect of Basie. His ban will be suspended from tomorrow until the 26th. And again on the 31st through 1st January. However any untoward remarks to any member here will see the swift return of the suspension. It's a chance for him to wish Christmas greetings and football matters.

No f ing chance. Until he behaves off this site and stops his snipes, he's not coming back.
Believe me Romans, I'll ban him ASAP.

He will apologise to the board and to myself before I give in.
Give him an inch and he'll take a mile.

You seem to forget, that the other members don't want him back. Until they agree after said apology, I'll see hell freeze over first.

You want to discuss this further, then we do so by e-mail and Bigus will be involved.

Romanis
23-12-2014, 07:07 PM
It's only for Christmas and NY, no more. And if he comments about any previous bad blood, makes any appeal etc on behalf of his fave NC poster, any snipe etc, you go right ahead and ban him.

It's just to allow him, since he can't live without this forum, the goodwill of Xmas to greet people and talk football. And the same for NY. After that ban again until say Easter, or a major event, eg if we make play-off semis.

We can be bigger than that. And we certainly hold no grudges. I've never taken the Net so seriously.

But we won't tolerate him taking this thread far other than a few words. It's Christmas Eve already here in Asia, and I'll lift the ban until sometime after midnight (Asia time) on the 26th.

You are free to reimpose the ban if he doesn't behave.

Trickytreesreds
23-12-2014, 07:20 PM
It's only for Christmas and NY, no more. And if he comments about any previous bad blood, makes any appeal etc on behalf of his fave NC poster, any snipe etc, you go right ahead and ban him.

It's just to allow him, since he can't live without this forum, the goodwill of Xmas to greet people and talk football. And the same for NY. After that ban again until say Easter, or a major event, eg if we make play-off semis.

We can be bigger than that. And we certainly hold no grudges. I've never taken the Net so seriously.

But we won't tolerate him taking this thread far other than a few words. It's Christmas Eve already here in Asia, and I'll lift the ban until sometime after midnight (Asia time) on the 26th.

You are free to reimpose the ban if he doesn't behave.

If the troops don't like it, he's gone.
I aint happy about this. It's not the first time he's wheedled his way back.
He was asked to apologise and hasn't. It's a damned sig

Romanis
23-12-2014, 08:45 PM
I understand. But let's not be mistaken, he didn't do anything to persuade me, in fact he deserves to stay banned. Only because it's Christmas that's why. The happiest holiday of the year.
And no EP, he doesn't believe in Jesus anyway XD