PDA

View Full Version : Worse than I thought

cdnseasider
27-12-2014, 05:14 PM
Just phoned a mate of mine in Blackpool who I have known for over 60 years. He is ST holder but thinks this is his last year. He told me about the washing machine at the training ground which continually breaks down, roof on east side leaks and reuse of plastic cups for tea. I knew KO was cheap but this is ridiculess. I'm sure you could add more stories, would love to hear them. I signed the ongoing petition against KO but I'm afraid it's like flogging a dead horse, he wont budge.>:(

crashbang
27-12-2014, 07:46 PM
Just phoned a mate of mine in Blackpool who I have known for over 60 years. He is ST holder but thinks this is his last year. He told me about the washing machine at the training ground which continually breaks down, roof on east side leaks and reuse of plastic cups for tea. I knew KO was cheap but this is ridiculess. I'm sure you could add more stories, would love to hear them. I signed the ongoing petition against KO but I'm afraid it's like flogging a dead horse, he wont budge.>:(

Are the sprinklers working. We like a slightly moist pitch and cut to 20mm with no undulations.