PDA

View Full Version : FAO Romans

Trickytreesreds
29-12-2014, 06:18 PM
Yes this is public. I was going to mail you, but it really is for the eyes of everyone in here.
If you unban this w[color=black]ankstain again, then I'll ban you.

I mean it as well. I am sick to death of his schizophrenic rants in the 3rd party about this board and it's members. Either him or any reincarnation gets a straight red.

He's gone/history and personally I hope he gets brittle bone disease so he can't type. - view external link (http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=181&fid=16&sty=2&act=1&mid=2110409060)

Romanis
29-12-2014, 10:51 PM
Yes this is public. I was going to mail you, but it really is for the eyes of everyone in here.
If you unban this w[color=black]ankstain again, then I'll ban you.

I mean it as well. I am sick to death of his schizophrenic rants in the 3rd party about this board and it's members. Either him or any reincarnation gets a straight red.

He's gone/history and personally I hope he gets brittle bone disease so he can't type.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Actually that really made me laugh, it's been a tough day, I knew a relative of 1 of the passengers of the AA flight 8501. So another round of looney disease by him humours me.

Anyway to clarify things:

a) You can't ban me since I have a direct line with our superior officer. Where possible he will act on my advice and I on his.

b) The decision to lift the ban for Christmas was not wrong. Everyone here can see it was goodwill, even though it was unreciproca

Trickytreesreds
29-12-2014, 11:11 PM
PFM would do me.

Whilst I have you here. I was looking to overturn Eamonrams ban. Yet couldn't find one of his posts to unclick him.
Can the editor do it?

Interesting whilst scrolling back. Stenson seems to have had more yellows than everyone else put together.
I think I'll keep my eye on my new mate, >;)

Romanis
29-12-2014, 11:20 PM
I doubt he can, as the records would be expunged after some time unless maybe you can get his email addy, then I'll check whether it's possible.

Or maybe I might ask Ivor in the new year. If something needs finding, he's usually the one who can. But also depends if he's free and wants to do it. I can't force him to do such work, because the irritant will then have me owing him an obligation. >:(

Eddy Briscoe
30-12-2014, 02:36 AM
This thread is footymad Gold. To be preserved in the anal of history for all time!! Ha ha!

Is this a private conversation or can anyone with nothing else better to do today join in?

It takes me back a few weeks to this wonderful headline ... see attached.

I hearby appoint myself as judge. Grow up, lads!!! :D :D :D :D :D

[If your a judge, get yourself out of jail gobby.] - view external link (http://www.nottinghampost.com/Brawling-Forest-fans-told-judge-grow/story-24819621-detail/story.html)

Romanis
30-12-2014, 11:06 AM
What's funnier is the Agony Aunt thread on your board. And the rest created on FM. A pair of senile old bats studying every post on this forum and creating posts elsewhere whining about it and consoling themselves. I showed my son and colleagues some of it, they laughed and laughed. I guess when people provide you humour you have to be thankful. XD XD