Whatever it is that is eating you, it must be suffering horribly

ScotlandFirst
01-01-2015, 01:42 PM
Actually **** **** hasn't complained at all. :/

Edited by Ed: No need

CB_1874
01-01-2015, 01:44 PM
Actually your wife hasn't complained at all. :/

Glad you found the :/ smiley again. You made a few posts last night and forgot to put it in. :/

eastcoastscot
01-01-2015, 01:46 PM
Actually **** **** hasn't complained at all. :/

Edited by Ed: No need

It must give you a great sense of power knowing you could bore the world to death.

happytim
01-01-2015, 06:42 PM
and what has lawell done now, was it his fault partick thistles groundsmen failed to get todays game on.

incidently did paisley and hamilton get diffeent weather from what glasgow did today.

CB_1874
01-01-2015, 07:04 PM
and what has lawell done now, was it his fault partick thistles groundsmen failed to get todays game on.

incidently did paisley and hamilton get diffeent weather from what glasgow did today.

Obviously. :?

Poguemahone
01-01-2015, 07:06 PM
Torrential rain in Bedford today so I assumed game would be called off.:?

CB_1874
01-01-2015, 07:07 PM
Somebody better tell Reve that Accies have an all weather pitch. :D

happytim
01-01-2015, 07:13 PM
i see, only all weather pitches can be attacked with squeege,s to remove the excess water. do they harm grass pitches.

CB_1874
01-01-2015, 07:17 PM
i see, only all weather pitches can be attacked with squeege,s to remove the excess water. do they harm grass pitches.

Aye, a mop and bucket was all this needed. :D

http://i59.tinypic.com/f05b35.png

CB_1874
02-01-2015, 09:46 AM
Cat got yer tongue, Reve? :D

John65
02-01-2015, 09:54 AM
Clubs (or companies in the peculiar case of The rangers) should have decent drainage to ensure their pitches are playable. If this pitch is up to the SFA's standards, then such standards need revising.
As it is, we're just where we are prior to the last game we had against them was played - hardly a big deal

Steen hive
02-01-2015, 09:59 AM
I mind a game being postponed due to the hastily and indeed cheap erection of a stadium not being able to withstand a breeze :O:

ScotlandFirst
02-01-2015, 10:16 AM
Parkhead's safety record over the last century is exemplary.

CB_1874
02-01-2015, 10:19 AM

Hugh Dallas, Gordon Strachan and the AC Milan keeper might disagree.

To just a few...

John65
02-01-2015, 10:21 AM

To just a few...[/quote]
"Diet hun in deliberately misconstruing post" shocker...

ScotlandFirst
02-01-2015, 10:24 AM
It's a shame that not more clubs over the history of the Scottish game put the safety of visitors to their ground above making a fast buck. Celtic are to be praised for their efforts in this regards.

CB_1874
02-01-2015, 10:25 AM

To just a few...[/quote]
"Diet hun in deliberately misconstruing post" shocker...[/quote]

Sorry for posting facts, Timmy. I know you're not too keen on them. :blue:

John65
02-01-2015, 10:28 AM

To just a few...[/quote]
"Diet hun in deliberately misconstruing post" shocker...[/quote]

Sorry for posting facts, Timmy. I know you're not too keen on them. :blue:[/quote]
Diet hun in deflection shocker...

CB_1874
02-01-2015, 10:31 AM
Deflecting what? :?

You said Parkhead had an exemplary safety record, I provided a few incidents that proved you were talking p1sh.

John65
02-01-2015, 10:34 AM
Deflecting what? :?

You said Parkhead had an exemplary safety record, I provided a few incidents that proved you were talking p1sh.
For the record, I said no such thing, and it was fairly obvious to someone as daft as you that the poster who did mention it was referring to structural integrity, as opposed to anything else.
To now pretend that you didn't realise this makes you look an even bigger diddy...

ScotlandFirst
02-01-2015, 10:34 AM
If you can cite the case where someone was seriously injured at Parkhead I'll certainly consider it.

CB_1874
02-01-2015, 10:36 AM
TamD1ckhead and you have a very similar posting style. One could even think you were the same person.

As for Parkhead, were you never in it before it was 'done up'?

CB_1874
02-01-2015, 10:39 AM
If you can cite the case where someone was seriously injured at Parkhead I'll certainly consider it.

So we've went from exemplary to seriously injured?

John65
02-01-2015, 10:42 AM
TamD1ckhead and you have a very similar posting style. One could even think you were the same person.

Diet hun in poster identity confusion shocker :/

(Did ye see what I did there...XD )

As for Parkhead, were you never in it before it was 'done up'?

I was, but I rarely took note of any structural failings or otherwise. I stood on concrete terracing and usually found myself transported several yards forward when a goal was scored... which was fun but slightly scary. After 1981, I never went back for 20 years...

Poguemahone
02-01-2015, 10:43 AM

Some poor soul tragically lost his life at Celtic Park just last month.:(

John65
02-01-2015, 10:45 AM

Some poor soul tragically lost his life at Celtic Park just last month.:([/quote]

Aye - I'd put that under the 'serious' category...

Lisbon_Lions_CSC
02-01-2015, 11:22 AM

Some poor soul tragically lost his life at Celtic Park just last month.:([/quote]

Through his own stupidity not due tae the stadium infrastructure which has seen millions of people use it in a safe manner.

Poguemahone
02-01-2015, 11:30 AM
Celtic Park has always been a pretty safe stadium and even the old ground where unlike some grounds the terracing and exits were not steep...the only problem in the old days was the crush on Janefield St after big games...fecking nightmare that was and worse in the dark.

ScotlandFirst
02-01-2015, 11:36 AM
I always find it weird and a bit unsavoury that around this time of year some folk suddenly decide to start attacking Celtic Football Club for it's safety record. :/

ScotlandFirst
02-01-2015, 11:39 AM

So we've went from exemplary to seriously injured?[/quote]

I'd describe not having a serious injury in over a century pretty exemplary, wouldn't you? :/

ScotlandFirst
02-01-2015, 01:57 PM
Not as if Hearts fans have never invaded the pitch trying to cause bother just because they lost a wee football match is it? :/ - view external link (www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCjEsN4E85s)

CB_1874
02-01-2015, 02:07 PM
Was Hugh Dallas seriously injured at Parkhead?

:/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/

afc_1983
02-01-2015, 02:09 PM
" :-/ " XD

eastcoastscot
02-01-2015, 02:09 PM

:/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/ :/

that wasn't an accident though was it

Tims are not real people

CB_1874
02-01-2015, 02:17 PM
The stewards failed to look after Mr Dallas' inside Parkhead therefore it doesn't have an exemplary safety record.

Lisbon_Lions_CSC
02-01-2015, 02:27 PM

Was that his twin brother that refereed the rest of the game ? Let me put it on record here, I have never had any problem with Dallas getting coined, the bigoted cheating h-n deserved it.

eastcoastscot
02-01-2015, 02:30 PM

Was that his twin brother that refereed the rest of the game ? Let me put it on record here, I have never had any problem with Dallas getting coined, the bigoted cheating h-n deserved it.[/quote]

and there you have it

Dallas was a cheat because he gave decisions in accordance with the rules of the game but not in favour of Celtic

CB_1874
02-01-2015, 02:38 PM

Was that his twin brother that refereed the rest of the game ? Let me put it on record here, I have never had any problem with Dallas getting coined, the bigoted cheating h-n deserved it.[/quote]

I'm glad you put that up for everybody to see. :)

EastStand_EIite
02-01-2015, 02:46 PM

You really are a parody of every celtic stereotype. Which is why you and yours are hated universally.

GSTQ

AguyIknow
02-01-2015, 02:51 PM
Dont want to interrupt you two having a pop at each other but the neck of a Hearts fan bemoaning the lack of protection a ref on the field got against being hit by an object beggars belief when put in the context of a fan actually being permitted to get to the opposition manager and assault him at Tynecastle.

Still, when Ayrshire Rager is having a go it's not like him to let facts interfere XD

CB_1874
02-01-2015, 02:52 PM
Happy New Year, atimiknow. Did you get your reward? :D

afc_1983
02-01-2015, 03:11 PM

Wow.

I wonder if any of the other Celtic fans on here share that view? Pogue / John / ScotlandFirst care to clarify your position?

AguyIknow
02-01-2015, 03:38 PM
Happy New Year, atimiknow. Did you get your reward? :D

Happy New Year to you too AR. What reward?? :?

ScotlandFirst
02-01-2015, 04:59 PM

Wow.

I wonder if any of the other Celtic fans on here share that view? Pogue / John / ScotlandFirst care to clarify your position?[/quote]

I have never claimed to be a Celtic fan on this board. :?

ScotlandFirst
02-01-2015, 05:02 PM
Dont want to interrupt you two having a pop at each other but the neck of a Hearts fan bemoaning the lack of protection a ref on the field got against being hit by an object beggars belief when put in the context of a fan actually being permitted to get to the opposition manager and assault him at Tynecastle.

Still, when Ayrshire Rager is having a go it's not like him to let facts interfere XD

Good point. Also 1986 when ***dreds of Hearts fans invaded the pitch in an attempt to attack Dundee's players. Also swept under the carpet too. :/

John65
02-01-2015, 05:11 PM

Wow.

I wonder if any of the other Celtic fans on here share that view? Pogue / John / ScotlandFirst care to clarify your position?[/quote]
If I told you what I thought you wouldn't believe me..

afc_1983
02-01-2015, 05:17 PM

Wow.

I have never claimed to be a Celtic fan on this board. :?[/quote]

That may be true, but it doesn't detract from the fact that you are a Celtic fan.

Now, if you're able to answer my question that'd be great... :/

afc_1983
02-01-2015, 05:18 PM

Wow.

If I told you what I thought you wouldn't believe me..[/quote]

Try me...

ScotlandFirst
02-01-2015, 05:20 PM

Wow.

That may be true, but it doesn't detract from the fact that you are a Celtic fan.

Now, if you're able to answer my question that'd be great... :/

afc_1983
02-01-2015, 05:33 PM

Wow.

Now, if you'

ScotlandFirst
02-01-2015, 05:35 PM
I'll answer your question if you tell me when you stopped beating your wife?

afc_1983
02-01-2015, 05:39 PM
"I'll answer your question if you tell me when you stopped beating your wife?"

Just in case you edit your message, this is what you just replied to me with.

Why did you reply to me with this? It's in extreme bad taste and, from my perspective, an entirely unprovoked personal slur.

John65
02-01-2015, 05:50 PM

Wow.

Try me...[/quote]
Apart from the fact that it happened, I know absolutely fk all about it...
Dallas reffed his first match the year I left to join the air fo

John65
02-01-2015, 05:53 PM

That's a wee bit harsh...

afc_1983
02-01-2015, 05:56 PM

Wow.

Try me...[/quote]
Apart from the fact that it happened, I know absolutely fk all about it...
Dallas reffed his fi

afc_1983
02-01-2015, 05:58 PM

That's a wee bit harsh...[/quote]

It's completely unjustified, that's what it is.

I presume he regrets it since he's gone silent since posting it. Would be nice to have an apology.

bluek
02-01-2015, 06:06 PM

and there you have it

Dallas was a cheat because he gave decisions in accordance with the rules of the game but not in favour of Celtic[/quote]

Superb stuff.
Lisbon proving he's a bigot who's opinions are best ignored by normal folk.

Tell us again how everyone's a liar and Rangers aren't Rangers Lisbon :D

CB_1874
02-01-2015, 06:13 PM

That's a wee bit harsh...[/quote]

It's completely unjustified, that's what it is.

I presume he regrets it since he's gone silent since posting it. Would be nice to have an apology.[/quote]

Timmy seem to be in a foul mood today. :?

A few disgusting posts that Ed has managed to "miss". :/

John65
02-01-2015, 06:20 PM
Interesting take on things.

Out of interest, other than the one non-PC joke he forwarded, are there other examples of Dallas' anti-Catholicism I'm missing?
You mean the one time he got caught? Let's be honest here - one remark like that is pretty indicative of a certain mindset. For example, let's assume for a moment that Alexander Tonev did indeed call that bloke a black cnt. It was only one time (one non-pc remark in your scenario perhaps?) but a person who says a thing like that thinks a certain way or it would never have been said. Were we convinced of Tonev's guilt, he would be hounded out of CP, regardless of how many players, managers, and members of the board stood behind him - not because of one remark perhaps, but because that remark indicates a mindset that is unacceptable (I don't want to go off on a tangent here - it was the first example that came to mind)
The fact of the matter is that Dallas is and was what the C

John65
02-01-2015, 06:24 PM

and there you have it

Dallas was a cheat because he gave decisions in accordance with the rules of the game but not in favour of Celtic[/quote]

Superb stuff.
Lisbon proving he's a bigot who's opinions are best ignored by normal folk.

Tell us again how everyone's a liar and Rangers aren't Rangers Lisbon :D[/quote]
It doesn't prove anything of the sort. Chucking coins at a corrupt official has n

afc_1983
02-01-2015, 06:26 PM
Fair enough John. I can see some logic in that. It's just you had mentioned an agenda and I wondered if there had been other examples.

I've no idea whether Celtic were discriminated against by the football authorities / referees in the past - I'm too young to have scrutinised things closely other than in the past 10-15 years, and in that time I'd say Celtic have not been treated unfavourably at all, whether consciously or unconsciously.

eastcoastscot
02-01-2015, 06:30 PM
John the bigoted tim posted this

"It doesn't prove anything of the sort. Chucking coins at a corrupt official has nothing to do with bigotry - and everyone except thick *****knows that Rangers FC is NOT the same as The Rangers FC. If they were, they wouldn't need a new ffs.. "

you by your own posts has announced to all sane people you are a bigot yourself

John65
02-01-2015, 06:38 PM
Fair enough John. I can see some logic in that. It's just you had mentioned an agenda and I wondered if there had been other examples.

I've no idea whether Celtic were discriminated against by the football authorities / referees in the past - I'm too young to have scrutinised things closely other than in the past 10-15 years, and in that time I'd say Celtic have not been treated unfavourably at all, whether consciously or unconsciously.

I would hope that things have changed for the better since the days when I used to get asked which school I went to during job interviews...
These things were very real as little as thirty years ago. You have to understand that Catholics of Irish extraction in west central Scotland were treated like blacks in Mississippi up until fairly recently. It may have been a big joke to the 'people' but it wasn't very amusing for us. Celtic FC were the very public face of that community and suffered as a con

John65
02-01-2015, 06:39 PM

"It doesn't prove anything of the sort. Chucking coins at a corrupt official has nothing to do with bigotry - and everyone except thick *****knows that Rangers FC is NOT the same as The Rangers FC. If they were, they wouldn't need a new ffs.. "

Stop making a cnt of yourself. Very few on here are stupid enough to fall for that pish

eastcoastscot
02-01-2015, 06:44 PM

Stop making a cnt of yourself. Very few on here are stupid enough to fall for that pish[/quote]

as you see I am quoting you to make sure you are aware that it's you I am referring to when I say again you are a self confessed bigot and your posts on here verify that.

If you need to check the meaning of the word there are plenty of online dictionaries if you don't own your own

Lisbon_Lions_CSC
02-01-2015, 06:48 PM
Leaving aside the question of whether you're a Celtic fan or not (:/), what is your view on the question I asked? Do you share Lisbon_Lion's view about the Hugh Dallas incident?

Why should any Celtic fan have tae justify what they believe in compared tae another Celtic fan ? We all have different ways of interpreting things, come from different backgrounds have differenty values etc and I wouldnae want another Celtic fan copying that I said just because...Is this a case of an Aberdeen fan proving its sheep by and sheep by nature ?

John65
02-01-2015, 06:51 PM
as you see I am quoting you to make sure you are aware that it's you I am referring to when I say again you are a self confessed bigot and your posts on here verify that.

If you need to check the meaning of the word there are plenty of online dictionaries if you don't own your own

Christ - what a ****

EastStand_EIite
02-01-2015, 06:53 PM
The tims are by far the mhost dhisgusting fhilth to ever grace this land. Maybe thats how they act in their own country but not here. :(

John65
02-01-2015, 06:55 PM
The tims are by far the mhost dhisgusting fhilth to ever grace this land. Maybe thats how they act in their own country but not here. :(
Oh dear - more supremacist pish from racist pond life...

eastcoastscot
02-01-2015, 06:56 PM
since I cant quote the tim I'll leave him with this are you dumb as well ya moron

There's none so deaf as those that will not hear. None so blind as those that will not see.

ScotlandFirst
02-01-2015, 06:59 PM
Don't know what you're greeting about. It's a fairly popular way of expressing that someone has just asked a stipid question.

Either you've lived a sheltered life and don't know this or else you're just playing games at being offended :/ - view external link (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_question)

John65
02-01-2015, 06:59 PM
since I cant quote the tim I'll leave him with this are you dumb as well ya moron

There's none so deaf as those that will not hear. None so blind as those that will not see.

If you weren't so stupid you would have done what I did - I couldn't reply to your post either but then, I'm not a ****in moron like you.
You spout mair pish than an elephant's cock

EastStand_EIite
02-01-2015, 07:04 PM
Oh dear - more supremacist pish from racist pond life...[/quote]

It's obviously not an indigenous attitude though is it? Genuine Scottish people don't think that throwing coins at a man until he bleeds is normal. Celtic fans do. :/

John65
02-01-2015, 07:05 PM

It's obviously not an indigenous attitude though is it? Genuine Scottish people don't think that throwing coins at a man until he bleeds is normal. Celtic fans do. :/[/quote]
WTF would an arse like you know about genuine Scottish people?

happytim
02-01-2015, 07:07 PM
dallas was a fekin cheat.

have a look at the penalties he gave rangers and didnt give others v rangers which were more of a stonewall incident

rangers were always favoured by officials and there is massive evidence, especially in big games to prove this.

anyone want me to post it, i will, but no tonight as i canny be ersed. can do it during the week, one evening when i can be bothered. theres loads to post so may take me a couple of hours especially with this computer.

also i dont condone anyone pelting dallas with a coin but im no a hypocrite too so have no sympathy for him, hes also a bigot.

EastStand_EIite
02-01-2015, 07:13 PM

It's obviously not an indigenous attitude though is it? Genuine Scottish people don't think that throwing coins at a man until he bleeds is normal. Celtic fans do. :/[/quote]
WTF would an arse like you know about genuine Scottish people?
****[/quote]

Being from Scotland, a lot. Your ideas and philosophy on society is corrupted by your celtic pro republican tendencies. Fact.

ScotlandFirst
02-01-2015, 07:15 PM
it's a great shame that our country is littered with east-stand-elite and his ilk. :(

John65
02-01-2015, 07:20 PM
Being from Scotland, a lot. Your ideas and philosophy on society is corrupted by your celtic pro republican tendencies. Fact.
It isn't a fact though is it - it's just a lie - from a liar.
Like I said, what would a lying scumbag like you know about what genuine Scots think?

CB_1874
02-01-2015, 07:21 PM

I would hope that things have changed for the better since the days when I used to get asked which school I went to during job interviews...
These things were very real as little as thirty years ago. You have to understand that Catholics of Irish extraction in west central Scotland were treated like blacks in Mississippi up until fairly recently. It may have been a big joke to the 'people' but it wasn't very amusing for us. Celtic FC were the very

John65
02-01-2015, 07:22 PM
it's a great shame that our country is littered with east-stand-elite and his ilk. :(
'Littered' being the operative word for this vile trash.
This oxygen thief is an embarrassment to Scotland

EastStand_EIite
02-01-2015, 07:30 PM
This oxygen thief is an embarrassment to Scotland[/quote]

And in true tim fashion they start using insults instead of saying anything constructive. As I've said, very aggressive, very Corrupted celtic minds. Plastic scots to a man. :(

GSTQ

ScotlandFirst
02-01-2015, 07:33 PM

And in true tim fashion they start using insults instead of saying anything constructive. As I've said, very aggressive, very Corrupted celtic minds. Plastic scots to a man. :(

GSTQ[/quote]

What a tw@t. :/

John65
02-01-2015, 07:41 PM

GSTQ[/quote]

I'm impressed at the amount of practice you must have put in to achieve this level of complete knobbery. I suppose it's possible you were born this big a fanny but it is unlikely - even the most moronic hun on here makes you look bad...

CB_1874
02-01-2015, 07:43 PM
Maryhill Burning. XD

EastStand_EIite
02-01-2015, 07:50 PM

GSTQ[/quote]

I'm impressed at the amount of practice you must have put in to achieve this level of complete knobbery. I suppose it's possible you were born this big a fanny but it is unlikely - even the most moronic hun on here makes you look bad...[/quote]

Zero practice, just the view of most normal people towards celtic and their facist ways, and everything they represen

CB_1874
02-01-2015, 07:55 PM
Timmy are feeling the tip of young Eastys sword tonight. >:)

afc_1983
02-01-2015, 08:03 PM
This thread seems to have got somewhat derailed since I last posted on it, and since there are a number of things to address and I can't reply to some posts (can Footymad not fix that by the way?) I'll do it here:

1. Lisbon_Lion, nobody need justify themselves to anyone else on here. It's a football forum. I merely asked a question of a participant on the forum. I think it's telling that I didn't get an answer. You have explicitly stated that you think violence against referees can be justified. John to his credit answered my question but failed to take the stance I hoped at least one Celtic fan on here would take. Reve's response was similarly disappointing.

2. Scotland First, if I was seriously offended by your post I would have complained. I didn't. Maybe I have lived a sheltered life but I haven't heard that saying before. New one on me. It appears I amn't the only one not to have heard it. I read the page you linked to and, if I'm reading it right, you're essentially saying that

ScotlandFirst
02-01-2015, 08:08 PM
Get over yourself afc_1983. I've never answered stupid questions before and I don't plan to start now.

afc_1983
02-01-2015, 08:15 PM
Why was it a stupid question? I've explained my motive behind asking it. Answers to those kind of questions helps people (well me anyway) form a view of whether to give any credence to what those individuals have to say on other subjects.

What team do you support incidentally if it's not Celtic?

redscot
02-01-2015, 08:18 PM
ScotlandFirst.. what is your opinion of that racist clunt Tonev ?

ScotlandFirst
02-01-2015, 08:20 PM
Not proven.

redscot
02-01-2015, 08:25 PM
Found guilty, thankfully racist apologists didnt get a say. :)

ScotlandFirst
02-01-2015, 08:27 PM
Yeah, given a seven match ban, so get over it and let him get on with his career. :/

John65
02-01-2015, 08:31 PM
1. Lisbon_Lion, nobody need justify themselves to anyone else on here. It's a football forum. I merely asked a question of a participant on the forum. I think it's telling that I didn't get an answer. You have explicitly stated that you think violence against referees can be justified. John to his credit answered my question but failed to take the stance I hoped at least one Celtic fan on here would take. Reve's response was similarly disappointing.
As I said, I don't know enough to comment. As I also said, I am against acts of violence. I could not condone an assault on a match official - even a corrupt one like Dallas