PDA

View Full Version : Maybe a rant?

ilikecarling
03-01-2015, 04:42 PM
Any half decent manager could have got us up in the 2 promotion seasons with the funds evans had to squander. It's beyond a joke the amount of players he's brought in an shipped out. Ok a few we're decent but the majority weren't, a blind man can hit the bull eventually springs to mind.

There's no tactics, no formation no hope with that in charge of us in the championship.

Don't give me the bull about being a little club, finances etc, Bournemouth are a good example of how not to squander cash an a team that came up with us brentford are flying with a few better players added an a bit of coaching and tactics.

A really fear for us at the minute, especially the finances. Tony Stewart is an astute business man no doubt, but could he have been blinkered by a criminal in Evans?

michaeldc
03-01-2015, 06:08 PM
Any half decent manager could have got us up in the 2 promotion seasons with the funds evans had to squander.
Wrong

There's no tactics, no formation no hope with that in charge of us in the championship.
Rubbish

Don't give me the bull about being a little club, finances etc, Bournemouth are a good example of how not to squander cash...
Bournemouth spent 3mil on one player, did we?

...could he have been blinkered by a criminal in Evans?
No

ghost_of_dusty_m
03-01-2015, 06:38 PM
Any half decent manager could have got us up in the 2 promotion seasons with the funds evans had to squander. It's beyond a joke the amount of players he's brought in an shipped out. Ok a few we're decent but the majority weren't, a blind man can hit the bull eventually springs to mind.

Don't give me the bull about being a little club, finances etc, Bournemouth are a good example of how not to squander cash an a team that came up with us brentford are flying with a few better players added an a bit of coaching and tactics.

A really fear for us at the minute, especially the finances. Tony Stewart is an astute business man no doubt, but could he have been blinkered by a criminal in Evans?

I wouldnt say evans was the onky one that could have but at tbe same time there are good managers struggling to do ehat he did...nigel clough springs to m