PDA

View Full Version : Scottish Premiership Odds

Poguemahone
04-01-2015, 11:59 PM
Celtic are now out to 1/10 to win The Scottish Premiership with Aberdeen slashed in to 8/1.:s

braincapers
05-01-2015, 01:28 PM
Celtic are now out to 1/10 to win The Scottish Premiership with Aberdeen slashed in to 8/1.:s

With bank interest rates at anywhere between 1 and 2.5%, you could earn in six months what you would earn if you left your money in the bank for seven years.
Remortgage your house and put the lot on Celtic.

Kelster
05-01-2015, 01:32 PM

With bank interest rates at anywhere between 1 and 2.5%, you could earn in six months what you would earn if you left your money in the bank for seven years.
Remortgage your house and put the lot on Celtic.[/quote] Go on then. How much are you going to win?

tarapoa
05-01-2015, 01:53 PM
The only reason it's currently so close is due to our slow start on the back of the big European efforts, and the fact we allowed Celtic to fairly undeservedly pinch the points at Pittodrie.

We're now showing consistency and have just beaten all the other top six sides without losing a goal.

Celtic are still favourites, but I like to think we'll make it a real contest going into the post-split fixtures.

It will be good if the other sides in the top five can keep in contention too. Accies just won't go away and not sure anyone else will win on their pitch, which is much worse than Killie or Falkirk's.

Kelster
05-01-2015, 01:55 PM
The only reason it's currently so close is due to our slow start on the back of the big European efforts, and the fact we allowed Celtic to fairly undeservedly pinch the points at Pittodrie.

We're now showing consistency and have just beaten all the other top six sides without losing a goal.

Celtic are still favourites, but I like to think we'll make it a real contest going into the post-split fixtures.

It will be good if the other sides in the top five can keep in contention too. Accies just won't go away and not sure anyone else will win on their pitch, which is much worse than Killie or Falkirk's. Do you think you can win the league?

pwlp
05-01-2015, 02:04 PM

It will be good if the other sides in the top five can keep in contention too. Accies just won't go away and not sure anyone else will win on their pitch, which is much worse than Killie or Falkirk's. Do you think you can win the league?[/quote]

I'm certain we CAN, I'm not convinced we WILL.

Despite the enjoyment of being top meantime, virtually every single Dandy I know realises fine that, at some point, Celtic are almost certain to get their act together. At that point, IF we are sti

Kelster
05-01-2015, 02:08 PM

It will be good if the other sides in the top five can keep in contention too. Accies just won't go away and not sure anyone else will win on their pitch, which is much worse than Killie or Falkirk's. Do you think you can win the league?[/quote]

Despite the enjoyment of being top meantime, virtually every single Dandy I know realises fine that, at some point, Celtic are almost certain to get their

John65
05-01-2015, 04:31 PM

Despite the enjoyment of being top meantime, [b]virtually every single Celtic supporter I know is hoping that that, at some point, Celtic are almost certai