PDA

View Full Version : Es***red sorry

Trickytreesreds
06-01-2015, 09:53 AM
Happy Birthday for yesterday, dyno rod king.
Hope you had a good en.

Romanis
07-01-2015, 07:13 PM
I must add, Es*** old boy, you do have a kind face and if we take away all that lard, you might actually have been good looking when younger. XD XD

Anyway I'd trust you to look after my ****age daughter and nieces, no way I can allow Tricky that after what Basie's been saying about him.

XD XD XD

Trickytreesreds
07-01-2015, 07:19 PM
I must add, Es*** old boy, you do have a kind face and if we take away all that lard, you might actually have been good looking when younger. XD XD

Anyway I'd trust you to look after my ****age daughter and nieces, no way I can allow Tricky that after what Basie's been saying about him.

XD XD XD

He's unbelievable isn't he?
Had me in hysterics that right after his insult, I give him one of your classics, and he starts squealing like a stuck pig.

Oh woe is me, they want me dead!! I only insinuated he was a pedophile predator and then he says that .

Charge comes the cavalry, yes, hes a girl. Remove his guns and big dogs, and that's what you're left with. XD XD XD XD

You couldn't make it up lol

Romanis
07-01-2015, 07:38 PM

XD XD XD

He's unbelievable isn't he?
Had me in hysterics that right after his insult, I give him one of your classics, and he starts squealing like a stuck pig.

Oh woe is me, they want me dead!! I only insinuated he was a pedophile predator and then he says that .

Charge comes the cavalry, yes, hes a girl. Remove his guns and big dogs, and that's what you're left with. XD XD XD XD

You couldn't make it up lol[/quote]

Look at it this way - that's the beauty of the Internet - where can we find such people in our daily lives that behave in such a way? It's really hard finding someone like him

essexred52
08-01-2015, 03:13 AM
Cheers chaps that's cheered me up while sitting in the bath like a beached whale ;) >:)

Romanis
08-01-2015, 04:55 PM
Have a few shots of brandy, it'll numb the pain, or if not, it'll numb you. ;D