PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone on here ever seen Alefe Santos play?

Elite_Pie
09-01-2015, 07:20 PM
I'm asking because we've just signed him on an initial month long youth loan.

Just wondering what we might expect.

Hintonsboots
09-01-2015, 07:49 PM
He is like a cross between Ronaldo and Messi.;D

SuperDerbySuperRams
09-01-2015, 07:57 PM
I went to our u21 game yesterday where he played and scored the winning penalty in a 0-0 draw. He played very well. But Shaun Derry was stood next to me, so he was probably ruling one over him!!!

He came on in the league cup once this season and looked lively. Pacey, played wide, got in behind, a bit raw but you'd expect that at his age:

I'm sure he'll do well for you. Probably only an impact sub at his age, but it's a great club and level to gain some wider experience. Good luck Alefe!

minesahartington
09-01-2015, 08:00 PM
No , however my brother is a Bristol Rovers STHolder ( yes they exist) and I asked him the same thing when we signed him. One of Rovers best players albeit in a relegation season . Didn't want to play non league. Says he is a skilful winger with promise but like watching a schoolboy in terms of strength. Needs developing and not good enough for the championship yet! I think he was pretty spot on. If he has improved with coaching then he may surprise you . I hope so

Manofpride
09-01-2015, 08:01 PM
I went to our u21 game yesterday where he played and scored the winning penalty in a 0-0 draw.

WTF??? Please explain! XD XD XD

SuperDerbySuperRams
09-01-2015, 08:02 PM
I went to our u21 game yesterday where he played and scored the winning penalty in a 0-0 draw.

WTF??? Please explain! XD XD XD[/quote]

Oops. Probably should of phrased it better XD went to penalties!

minesahartington
09-01-2015, 08:08 PM
Now that's a good quiz question

Elite_Pie
09-01-2015, 08:15 PM
Thanks for the replies. At the moment we are are a hard working and functional team but desperately short of creative ability. Hopefully he will get the chance to address that. Under Shaun Derry our loanees have usually been sent back as an improved version of what we got. Last season we had Callum McGregor from Celtic and Jack Grealish from Villa who both played a pivotal part in keeping us up, but importantly for their parent clubs came as boys but went back as men. Let's hope this one works out to the benefit of both clubs.