PDA

View Full Version : its a joke right...:O

weearabs
09-01-2015, 09:48 PM
A soldier ran up to a nun. Out of breath he asked, "Please, may I hide under your habit? I"ll explain later."The nun agreed. A moment later two Military Police ran up and asked, "Sister, have you seen a soldier?"The nun replied, "He went that way."After the MP"s ran off, the soldier crawled out from under her habit and said, "I can"t thank you enough Sister. You see, I don"t want to go to Iraq."The nun said, "I understand completely."The soldier added, "I hope I"m not rude, but you have a hairy pair of legs!"The nun replied, "If you"d looked a little higher, you"d have seen a great pair of balls... I don"t want to go to Iraq either."

Lisbon_Lions_CSC
09-01-2015, 09:57 PM
So where is this joke then ?

weearabs
09-01-2015, 10:37 PM
:blue:

John65
09-01-2015, 10:51 PM
[quote="weearabs"[/quote]
Growin a beard... but funny enough :D

weearabs
09-01-2015, 11:12 PM
:D :D

weearabs
10-01-2015, 01:28 PM
A Scotsman phones a dentist to inquire about the cost for a tooth extraction.
“£85 for an extraction, sir" the dentist replied.
“£85!!! Hiv ye no' got anythin' cheaper?.
"That's the normal charge," said the dentist.
"Fit aboot if ye didnae use any anaesthetic?"
"That's unusual, sir, but I could do it and knock £15 off.."
"Fit aboot if ye used one of your dentist trainees and still without an anaesthetic?"
"I can't guarantee their professionalism and it'll be painful. But the price could drop to £40"
"How aboot if ye make it a trainin' session, hiv yer student do the extraction, with the other students watchin' and learnin'?"
It'll be good for the students", mulled the dentist. "I'll charge you £5, but it's going to be very traumatic."
"Och, now yer talkin' laddie! It's a deal," said the Scotsman." "Can ye confirm an appointment for the wife next Tuesday then?"

eastcoastscot
10-01-2015, 02:03 PM
The teacher says, "Today we are going to learn multisyllabic words, class. Does anyone have an example of a multisyllabic word?"

Little Johnny waves his hand, "Me, teacher! Oh, me, me!"

The teacher smiles and says, "Alright, Johnny, what is your multisyllabic word?"

Little Johnny says, "Mas-tur-bater."

The teacher is taken aback, but she manages to smile and says, "Wow, Johnny, that's a mouthful."

Little Johnny says, "No, ma'am, you're thinking of a blow job. I'm talking about Paddy the tink ."

weearabs
10-01-2015, 02:18 PM

ScotlandFirst
10-01-2015, 02:31 PM
I got a tooth extraction in Galashiels and it cost £30.
With anaesthetic I might add. :/

weearabs
10-01-2015, 02:48 PM

goooood deal :D

eastcoastscot
10-01-2015, 02:48 PM

I'm sure there are plenty out there who would have done that for nothing and no anaesthetic would have been required

John65
10-01-2015, 03:17 PM
Ye mean somebody skelped ye in the mooth when ye were pished and took yer wallet?

eastcoastscot
10-01-2015, 03:21 PM
Ye mean somebody skelped ye in the mooth when ye were pished and took yer wallet?[/quote]

That would have been good to see

weearabs
10-01-2015, 05:47 PM