PDA

View Full Version : Ludicrous decision.

tanbo
11-01-2015, 03:03 PM
Well yesterday AJ managed to top all the bad decisions so far this season! With us being totally outplayed in the first 45 we got a break when Magennis won us a penalty and the defender got sent off. Magennis was then told in no uncertain terms he wasn't to take it (why is he not our managers prefereed option up front?) cue the destruction of joshs confidence well done AJ. Then we lose an equaliser which was fantastically taken by Billy McKay think gazza against Scotland at the euros. After this Eremenko was probing and dictating play to find gaps and create chances and it looked like it may only be a matter of time, till AJ decides in his wisdom to take off our only creative midfielder, perhaps player!! with 20 mins to go!! Cue the boos from the home fans and cheers from the away fans. Young chris Johnston came on to play what position i do not know, cairney came on as well and muirhead was put wide left again eh!!??
I and most of the stadium it would seem have now lost patience w

speedy100
12-01-2015, 04:09 PM
Being so far away,(but killie fan for more years than I care to think off)I am beginning to wonder if I know football.Having watched the highlights of our latest debackle,several thing puzzle me and maybe someone will explain A.J. thinking.Why is our best and most dedicated player sitting in the subs bench.Even if only half fit Pascalli will put everything into his game.and has proved his worth many,many times shoring up a suspect defence.Why,like Tanbo,I question Macgennis playing in a central role when he is a proven winger.We would get better finishing from Mckenzie,or Muirhead ,with Macgennis crossing from the wings.No striker should miss the chance he fluffed on sat.A.J.`s
tactics are drawing us into another dog fight,and I am starting to wonder if we have found our own Ally McCoist.Like Ally,johnstone was a great servant to our club as a player but someone who is out of his depth as a manager.At the moment most Killie fans find the Johnstone very hard to take.CAN WE HOPE FO