PDA

View Full Version : Hello

burnleyareback
16-01-2015, 11:05 PM
Down there, we can just about see you from up here In the premier league.

The premier league is great you should try it some time

alfinyalcabo
17-01-2015, 02:14 PM
I do apologise for this Belmtard Gards.. Every circus has one..XD

gardsPNE
17-01-2015, 10:48 PM

I am surprised us ***bers haven't had more stick off the Dingles to be fair. I was really gutted for them today as I thought they would do Palace and I am not a big fan of Pardew so doubly gutted. At the end of the day Burnley are flying the flag for Lancashire so even though we have the local rivalry it's great to see Burnley in the Prem.

CalverleyBoy
18-01-2015, 07:03 PM

I am surprised us ***bers haven't had more stick off the Dingles to be fair. I was really gutted for them today as I thought they would do Palace and I am not a big fan of Pardew so doubly gutted. At the end of the day Burnley are flying the flag for Lancashire so even though we have the local rivalry it's great to see Burnley in the Prem.[/quote]

I don't recall that sentiment being shown to Blackpool the other season, :D

Gard lad you should change your to Custer as you are the last man standing on here (from a preston perspective) apart from the odd visit from Thor but I did say man. See if that brings him out of his box again.

gardsPNE
19-01-2015, 02:19 PM

I am surprised us ***bers haven't had more stick off the Dingles to be fair. I was really gutted for them today as I thought they would do Palace and I am not a big fan of Pardew so doubly gutted. At the end of the day Burnley are flying the flag for Lancashire so even though we have the local rivalry it's great to see Burnley in the Prem.[/quote

I don't recall that sentiment being shown to Blackpool the other season, :D

Gard lad you should change your to Custer as you are the last man standing on here (from a preston perspective) apart from the odd visit from Thor but I did say man. See if that brings him out of his box again.[/quote]

Well I do have you and Alfi to keep me company and the odd classic Thor Thread so that will do. I am however missing K and