PDA

View Full Version : Je Suise Fawaz.

Akwesasne
18-01-2015, 11:08 AM
Which of you Derby terrorists are going to pay for the damage to my car.>:( >:( >:(

BigusDikus
18-01-2015, 11:13 AM
Like anyone's going to admit it. :/

Polish_ForestMad
18-01-2015, 11:57 AM
They took his plates and his team took 3points I no which I would rather have

BigusDikus
18-01-2015, 12:26 PM
It was only one of his old bangers anyway. XD

StensonRam
18-01-2015, 12:28 PM
Which of you Derby terrorists are going to pay for the damage to my car.>:( >:( >:(

The billionaire club owner that owns every type of Ferrari comes to work in a VAN XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Maybe he was delivering some fridges on the way home >;)

Polish_ForestMad
18-01-2015, 02:27 PM

The billionaire club owner that owns every type of Ferrari comes to work in a VAN XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Maybe he was delivering some fridges on the way home >;)[/quote]
I'm no scientist but i think it would be near on impossible too fit 6 or 7 people in a two seat Ferrari or is that just me!

Trickytreesreds
18-01-2015, 02:46 PM

I'm no scientist but i think it would be near on impossible too fit 6 or 7 people in a two seat Ferrari or is that just me![/quote]

Obviously it's you and you've never had to put a value on Hughes, XD XD

StensonRam
18-01-2015, 03:32 PM

I'm no scientist but i think it would be near on impossible too fit 6 or 7 people in a two seat Ferrari or is that just me![/quote]

Didn't know he bought the fans with him as well?

Polish_ForestMad
18-01-2015, 03:50 PM

Didn't know he bought the fans with him as well?[/quote]
Must be gutting being out sung by 6-7 forest fans stenson!did someone forget to give the song sheets out?

southernram22
18-01-2015, 04:02 PM
gutted Basie really am lets hope its a write off

Mills Reef
18-01-2015, 04:09 PM
yesyesyeyesyes :heart: :heart: :heart:
finally you got it my fiefie moncheri :heart:

Mills Reef
18-01-2015, 04:12 PM
you listen to me. you want fwaz juice!! :heart: :heart:
no more for cheap tricks no more for crazy guys trying to be your boyfriend. Now you relaise you must go for the big man fwaz boss. :heart:
maybe it work you get a rich man but if no also okay. this is the correct idea. good luck basie if hope fwaz will want you too. but you can dream big now :heart: :heart: :heart:

Manofpride
18-01-2015, 04:15 PM
I think some Forest fans did it on there way home before you equalised!!! XD

BigusDikus
18-01-2015, 07:08 PM

The one major flaw in that theory is they don't let you out until the end. ;D

Polish_ForestMad
18-01-2015, 07:15 PM

The one major flaw in that theory is they don't let you out until the end. ;D[/quote]
A derby player went off injured,where was he at the time of the incedent?

southernram22
18-01-2015, 07:19 PM
its alright basie we believe you that your car was damaged . are you sure it was your car not you

dam617
19-01-2015, 12:02 AM
its alright basie we believe you that your car was damaged . are you sure it was your car not you

Basie is very proud of his Model T Ford.
He was more pi55ed off that his mate who walks in front of it with a red flag had his, er, red flag pinched.

YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN A 24 HOUR BAN (YELLOW CARD) FOR CIRCUMVENTING THE SWEAR FILTER, PLEASE LET IT DO ITS JOB OR YOU WILL GET FURTHER AND LENGTHIER BANS...Bloomeram - view external link (.)

chili756
19-01-2015, 07:39 AM
Who gives a monkeys. I am just amused how many Forest fans have crawled out after this "massive" win.

Akwesasne
19-01-2015, 09:05 AM
[quote="chili756" win.[/quote]

It's just called the art of keeping a low profile. No doubt you'll learn this again now your slide has begun. Did you yourself enjoy your gardening leave. I'm amused who's crawled back after this "massive" lose. If you want to be useful, how about drafting an apology on behalf of those Derbyshire terrorists and organising a whip round for own owner for the damage caused.;D

su4eranio
19-01-2015, 12:26 PM
Basie define "Slide"

Fell from 2nd to 3rd. Hmmmm

Now 1st to 13th... Just saying like!

As for the vandalism. Kids and chavs. Anyone doing that deserves a good beating! I actually thought Fawaz lowered himself tho to post his comment on Twitter. That just says to me that he is saying to his Red Dog fans that stoke his ego..."look at me, I took one for the team, but up yours I have the points". In a way, an owner that courts such attention is likely to get some less healthy attention in return. But still doesnt make it right!

Mills Reef
19-01-2015, 10:06 PM
It's just called the art of keeping a low profile. No doubt you'll learn this again now your slide has begun. Did you yourself enjoy your gardening leave. I'm amused who's crawled back after this "massive" lose. If you want to be useful, how about drafting an apology on behalf of those Derbyshire terrorists and organising a whip round for own owner for the damage caused.;D

yes basie fiefie, you keep low profile maybe the fawaz boss give you his juice! you like!! :heart:

Rapid
19-01-2015, 10:23 PM

yes basie fiefie, you keep low profile maybe the fawaz boss give you his juice! you like!! :heart:[/quote]

you are one sick man romanis.

but hey, you may as well keep going. the mods seem to think it's acceptable.

poor old swales will be having kittens.

chili756
20-01-2015, 07:37 AM

When we win only 2 from the next 19 games, then I will consider it a slide young man.

14 points clear of you.

Rob_the_Ram
20-01-2015, 07:52 AM

yes basie fiefie, you keep low profile maybe the fawaz boss give you his juice! you like!! :heart:[/quote]

poor old swales will be having kittens.[/quote]

MODS:
Any chance of an explanation why you consider

Bloomeram
20-01-2015, 09:24 AM

Probably the same terrorists who demolished the toilet block at Pride Park a few seasons ago...

If you go around with personal plates in an emotive game such as this, what do you expect?

Ok the idiots who damaged the rear wiper etc need catching and prosecuting but Fatlez to come on the bus next time.

Bloomeram
20-01-2015, 09:25 AM
It was only one of his old bangers anyway. XD

Yes, good job he didn't come on the turbo Camel, they take the hump when their rear wiper is damaged ;-)

Bloomeram
20-01-2015, 09:34 AM

MOD

Elite_Pie
20-01-2015, 11:17 AM
MODS:
Any chance of an explanation why you consider why some of the sick posts on here are acceptable?

My youngster is getting to an age where she would want to join in the forum. No chance while such vile rubbish is posted with no evidence that our mods are looking to stop it.

We try our best Rob, we can't possibly police every single message and with the trees emerging from under their rock again we have had an almost impossible amount of posts to deal with.[/quote]

Bloomeram, while I accept it's hard to keep track of everything that gets posted on this forum, there is a real sicko on here who is staring you in the face. Just click on the username Mills Reef. Every one of his posts is a sick ***ual comment, all of them directed against the same person. He has carried out his warped campaign on at least 5 Footymad boards. Mills Reef (along with Mark2014) are multiple identi

minesahartington
20-01-2015, 11:43 AM
MODS:
Any chance of an explanation why you consider why some of the sick posts on here are acceptable?

My youngster is getting to an age where she would want to join in the forum. No chance while such vile rubbish is posted with no evidence that our mods are looking to stop it.

We try our best Rob, we can't possibly police every single message and with the trees emerging from under their rock again we have had an almost impossible amount of posts to deal with.[/quote]

Bloomeram, while I accept it's hard to keep track of everything that gets posted on this forum, there is a real sicko on here who is staring you in the face. Just click on the username Mills Reef. Every one of his posts is a sick ***ual comment, all of them directed against the same person. He has carried out his warped campaign on at least 5 Footymad boards. Mills

Rapid
20-01-2015, 12:28 PM

poor

Mills Reef
20-01-2015, 05:59 PM

MOD

Rapid
20-01-2015, 06:10 PM
how long have you practised the broken English romanis? the irony is you're developing more split personalities than awks/basie/red ono himself!

awks posts a lot of rubbish but the majority of the time he's actually pretty harmless on here. he likes his banter. he's a refugee from your site. he hasn't said any of that on here as far as I'm aware. if he did on the forest board why is that our problem?

he called you a sick? well from what I've read from your posts I can see why - you are sick. vile.

so why not trot along and return to practising your broken English while we talk about derby county. believe it or not - that's why we're here, even if you're not.

Rob_the_Ram
20-01-2015, 06:17 PM

poor

Akwesasne
20-01-2015, 06:24 PM
That double identity situation was cleared up a few years ago when I had made only a 1000 posts on this board and now it is 3000, so in effect it's water under the bridge. It was decided by a Derby Mod (Rattea I think, almost certain) that posters could use a different on a different board. He chose that Basie was out and Akwesasne was in, and during that time I have never deviated from this agreement and undertaking.

StensonRam
20-01-2015, 07:14 PM

poor

Elite_Pie
20-01-2015, 07:40 PM
[quote="Mills Reef"]I happy for your daughter. I ask you 1 question ok? If your daughter come here and see 1 guy writing - this user is *****phile. ****age girls not safe with him, he is violent man and criminal, what your daughter think? What you think? Please tell me? Are you happy?
Is this ok?
So you let 1 user basie write all this and say other people cannot say anything back? I think no. He must get it back and so I give him back. You stop this user from here and I promise I also no more come here. This is fair yes? Also very funny is his lover also I think his lawyer who claim to be very elite. But his stories very funny, no logic no? User basie is banned here and you allow him to use his awksaesne id here, everyone know this, but this elite lawyer now say I am also romanis? Very funny right? He just guess and hope he is correct but he so stupid I don't waste time with him. if I am romanis and must be ban then awksaesne is confirmed basie who is alrea

Toddo
20-01-2015, 08:45 PM

Probably the same terrorists who demolished the toilet block at Pride Park a few seasons ago...

If you go around with personal plates in an emotive game such as this, what do you expect?

Ok the idiots who damaged the rear wiper etc need catching and prosecuting but Fatlez to come on the bus next time.[/quote]

Exactly my thoughts. If I parked my car with RAM 5 plate on a road outside the Trent End, it would have exactly the same outcome. My first thoughts when I saw his van with the FOR5T plate was 'what an idiot' that he obviously knows nothing about football. I didn't realise how right I was til I found out it belonged to Fawaz. I am of course not justifying criminal damage, but parking that van, with that plate there on Derby v Reddog day is stupid and naive.

eamonnram
21-01-2015, 07:35 AM
You're right toddo. Why park it there! One of the most classless chairman in football. Doesn't know anything about football. As you can see that by how many manager's he's employed and sacked already in his short reign. The man's a complete pri#k. He was outside a pub once with a big flag with a load of red dogs and They was all holding a flag up with I hate Derby on it. Could you imagine our chairman doing that or Sam rush? No I don't. so I have no sympathy for the bloke. **** him.

BigusDikus
21-01-2015, 10:01 AM
You're right toddo. Why park it there!

Something to do with a football match I think. :s

Maybe he should have used your secure parking facilities? Oh wait, mickey mouse clubs don't have any do they. XD

Ramondo
21-01-2015, 10:35 AM
Exactly my thoughts. If I parked my car with RAM 5 plate on a road outside the Trent End, it would have exactly the same outcome.

The issue being it wasn't parked on the road outside the ground, it was parked in the directors section of the car park, right in full view of police and stewards.

If it were me, would I park a car in full view on derby day with a plate like that? No, but thats just me... in the same way that I wont wear a Derby shirt to away games. But that's just me, I should be able to without some numbnut stepping in.

Toggles
21-01-2015, 01:48 PM
I too am considering leaving this forum. Just reems and reems of endless bickering and bull **** between Forest fans.

Seeing Rapid threatened with a ban seems a bit ridiculous too. If he's to be banned for shouting people down, etc. then 30-40% of users would have to follow.

------------

Mods: Sort your house out. There are many unhappy campers. If it's too much of a task or there are reasons you are unable/unwilling to, tell us and we can decide to stay or go.

swaledale
21-01-2015, 02:38 PM

poor

Toddo
21-01-2015, 05:07 PM
Exactly my thoughts. If I parked my car with RAM 5 plate on a road outside the Trent End, it would have exactly the same outcome.

The issue being it wasn't parked on the road outside the ground, it was parked in the directors section of the car park, right in full view of police and stewards.

If it were me, would I park a car in full view on derby day with a plate like that? No, but thats just me... in the same way that I wont wear a Derby shirt to away games. But that's just me, I should be able to without some numbnut stepping in.[/quote]

But it's not "just you", and yes we "should be able to without some numbnut stepping in", but we don't, it's not sensible too. And as for the notion because its a directors' car park and therefore safer, well it's also the main thoroughfair for the South stand and Toyota, so I stand by my claim that exactly the same would happen outside of the Trent

minesahartington
21-01-2015, 05:13 PM
dont ask difficult questions..albeit simple answers. Another tumbleweed moment looms.

minesahartington
21-01-2015, 05:14 PM
Regarding Swales simple request for common sense

swaledale
21-01-2015, 06:20 PM
I reckon he must be a mate of one of the MODS, how else can he still be posting such crap on this Forum??

swaledale
23-01-2015, 11:04 PM

but hey, you may as well keep going.

Rattea
23-01-2015, 11:18 PM
I read as many posts as I can but to remind you there are a number of mids on this site not just me and at the time it appears none of us we're looking at those threads. We do have lives away from the board it may suprise you. I myself have been where possible removing posts by certain members of other boards using this board as a battlefield.

Chris has been warning kingcharliegeorge about his conduct and repeated behaviour for a while and I have only told rapid and others for directly bullying any poster who dares not to tow the party line. And that will continue if posters actively try and gag or censor other posters for having a different opinion. After all it's a discussion board and that is what everyone should be allowed to do after all without campaigns started against them for daring to say something different. Not everyone is as thick skinned and impervious to bullying as I have to be.

On the subject of a random poster that may wade in at any point posting rubbish whilst A

Toddo
23-01-2015, 11:42 PM
Crikey... its suddenly clear why a bunch of reddogs can bitch about each other making ***ual references and slanderous comments that have nothing to do with DCFC or this board but don't get reprimanded. Cheers for that.

swaledale
23-01-2015, 11:57 PM
[quote="Rattea"]I read as many posts as I can but to remind you there are a number of mids on this site not just me and at the time it appears none of us we're looking at those threads. We do have lives away from the board it may suprise you. I myself have been where possible removing posts by certain members of other boards using this board as a battlefield.

Chris has been warning kingcharliegeorge about his conduct and repeated behaviour for a while and I have only told rapid and others for directly bullying any poster who dares not to tow the party line. And that will continue if posters actively try and gag or censor other posters for having a different opinion. After all it's a discussion board and that is what everyone should be allowed to do after all without campaigns started against them for daring to say something different. Not everyone is as thick skinned and impervious to bullying as I have to be.

On the subject of a random poster that may w

Rambo74
24-01-2015, 12:17 AM
What is all this about?

Rattea
24-01-2015, 02:05 AM
And I've been deleting and banning where I have seen this for the last 2 weeks. If people are wanting to moan maybe I should have done the same to those that have been hounding posters on this board without attempting discussion.

If you want absolute consistency then maybe I should have carded rapid. Yiu have to be careful what you wish for!!!

StensonRam
24-01-2015, 07:58 AM
[quote="Rattea"]I read as many posts as I can but to remind you there are a number of mids on this site not just me and at the time it appears none of us we're looking at those threads. We do have lives away from the board it may suprise you. I myself have been where possible removing posts by certain members of other boards using this board as a battlefield.

On the subject of a random poster that may w

Rattea
24-01-2015, 02:02 PM
I have been picking off the busiest threads atm as I've been a bit tied up this week. First I heard of this poster was an email and action had been taken. Believe it or not we work as a team and take a consensus.

My point is you see anything bring it to our attention.

Most wont be aware I deleted a post on this thread this morning by a usual suspect trolling on the same subject they had been banned for. an email is out there between us to decide what to do on this occasion.

At the end of the day its all our community. Censorship of different views isnt going to be accepted but trolling will be stamped out quickly and there has been a fair bit of that regardless of if they support Derby or not.

In all seriousness its something we need to do together!

Rapid
24-01-2015, 06:18 PM
I have been picking off the busiest threads atm as I've been a bit tied up this week. First I heard of this poster was an email and action had been taken. Believe it or not we work as a team and take a consensus.

My point is you see anything bring it to our attention

so what's the point of the referees room?

swales brought it to your attention on 10th January and posted several times since.

when you log on don't you notice that the referees room has been updated?

swaledale
24-01-2015, 10:29 PM
Mill Reef still does not show he has been banned, are you just deleting his posts.

I don't see how you can compare what that person posted with Rapids post but hey diddly dee, you were quick on that one yet ignored the other - but I'll give you credit you have acted and deleted posts.

Rambo74
24-01-2015, 11:30 PM
sorry I keep seeing this, what's this all about?

Rapid
25-01-2015, 12:11 AM

not quite sure what you mean but i'll attempt to bullet point it:

* poster called mills reef posts vulgar comments on this thread

* 'allegedly' after wishing someone dead on another thread. this happened but it's alleged that was under a different username used by mills reef

* swales reports mills reef via the refs room (and seemingly gets ignored for over a week)

* in the meantime I get a warning for saying 'ignore' the original poster of the 'steve mcclaren needs to consider his position' thread (which makes it seem like that was worse than the sick comments by mills reef)

* probably worth pointing out that there have been vile arguments between several forest fans on this board for months, the comments by mills reef are one of many. lots of posters have voiced their concern about this being allowed to carry on by the mods, although some action does appear to have been taken. i

swaledale
25-01-2015, 12:14 AM

* 'allegedly' after wishing someone dead on another thread. this happened but it's alleged that was under a different username used by mills reef

* swales reports mills reef via the refs room (and seemingly gets ignored for over a week)

* in the meantime I get a warning for saying 'ignore' the original poster of the 'steve mcclaren needs to consider his position' thread (which makes it seem like that was worse than the sick comments by mills reef)

I think that just about covers it.[/quote]

You are a terrible internet bully Rapid, I've been tempted to complain to the Mods before!!!

Rapid
25-01-2015, 12:19 AM

You are a terrible internet bully Rapid, I've been tempted to complain to the Mods before!!![/quote]

I wouldn't be worried, you'd just be ignored anyways XD

swaledale
25-01-2015, 08:32 PM

You are a terrible internet bully Rapid, I've been tempted to complain to the Mods before!!![/quote]

I wouldn't be worried, you'd

Ramondo
25-01-2015, 08:55 PM
Over in the refs room though Swale got a response from Ramondo who says mills reef is no more, can he or you explain what this means as he is not showing as being banned or even carded, in fact I demand an explanation as to why that is

You demand?

Oh well, my wish is your command Stenson O:)

I red carded Mills reef. I don't know why he doesn't have a red card next to his but on my screen the 'ban' tab has been replaced by the 'recall' one above his posts, which means that according to the system he can't post.

I asked to be reactivated as a site moderator to help out and Mills Reef's red card was the first thing I did when logging in.

So if that's cleared that one up, maybe we can all go back to slagging each other off about our different opinions on football rather than about some saddo who trolls internet forums?

:)

PS - And before any smart **** suggests it, no I'm not referring to Rattea! >:)

Rob_the_Ram
25-01-2015, 09:40 PM
Over in the refs room though Swale got a response from Ramondo who says mills reef is no more, can he or you explain what this means as he is not showing as being banned or even carded, in fact I demand an explanation as to why that is

You demand?

I red carded Mills reef. I don't know why he doesn't have a red card next to his but on my screen the 'ban' tab has been replaced by the 'recall' one above his posts, which means that according to the system he can't post.

I asked to be reactivated as a site moderator to help out and Mills Reef's red card was the first thing I did when logging in.

So if that's cleared that one up, maybe we can all go back to slagging each other off about our different opinions on football rather than about some saddo who trolls internet forums?

PS - And before any smart **** suggests it, no I'm no

StensonRam
25-01-2015, 10:31 PM

You demand?

PS - And before any smart **** suggests it, no I'm no

Ramondo
25-01-2015, 11:18 PM
Mills reef is good for starters, how about his other aliases like mark2014 and Romanis?

I'm closing this thread on here now because it's gone well beyond the original topic anyway and is no longer footy related. Lets keep this board for what it is intended for, eh. Football... anyone remember that? ;D

However, I will answer the above question within Swales last thread in the refs room where it belongs.