PDA

View Full Version : Dundee Hibs Rip Pish Out Of Rangers...

noahrab
18-01-2015, 02:29 PM
...fans and fellow DABs.

Phuckin Dhisgusting club from top to bottom.

A Club spokesperson said: “Naturally we’re very disappointed the game can’t go ahead due to the sub zero temperatures we have experienced overnight. Despite taking every precaution and our undersoil heating being on since first thing on Thursday morning, there are patches of the pitch that are a safety hazard for the players particularly in and around the goalmouth areas. We don’t want to take any chances with player safety and as such, while we wanted to give the game as much chance to happen as possible, we also wanted to give fans adequate notice to save unnecessary travel.

“We have also decided that, as a good will gesture in appreciation of the effort being made by supporters at this time of year, we will let supporters of Inverness and Dundee United attend the rescheduled fixture for £5.”

psych
18-01-2015, 02:42 PM
Great gesture from United.

noahrab
18-01-2015, 02:46 PM
Not if you're a season ticket holder.

psych
18-01-2015, 02:48 PM
I'm not getting your logic here. Are you saying people with season tickets should be given money? Is that what Dundee would do? XD

noahrab
18-01-2015, 02:50 PM
I'm not getting your logic here. Are you saying people with season tickets should be given money? Is that what Dundee would do? XD

Dundee FC would check the forecast and put the heating on :)

arbroath_harbour
18-01-2015, 10:14 PM
i am sure the OP said the heating was on from thursday ?

shedka
18-01-2015, 11:51 PM
did the Admin Kings not have a game abandoned due to solar storms? XD XD XD

OTF
42YYWFA
Six Two

angusros
19-01-2015, 01:53 PM
I have it good authority that Tayside Hibernia did not have the under soil heating on as claimed >:(

DeezAreGood
19-01-2015, 01:56 PM
Fairly obvious that the ladyboy was too traumatised to play so they manipulated the calloff. Not the first time those cheats have done this type of thing. Lawwell will see they're not punished :(

DeezAreGood
19-01-2015, 04:50 PM
flower and baz swerving this thread, I see.

brizee66
19-01-2015, 04:58 PM
flower and baz swerving this thread, I see.
Why would anyone swerve it?
Game called off shocker
Not the first and won't be the last
If United made an erse of it at least they are making an effort to give back to the fans and try to learn from it.

Look at your own club, after getting slated from your own fans for the price at aberdeen cup game what happens ?
They go and charge same again

DeezAreGood
19-01-2015, 06:13 PM
why are you so obsessed with Dundee FC, baz :(

brizee66
19-01-2015, 06:16 PM
why are you so obsessed with Dundee FC, baz :(
Who is this baz fellow you keep referring to my old friend sirus?
:D