PDA

View Full Version : Daily Record/Sunday Mail

stewarty27
18-01-2015, 09:50 PM
Their decision to the driver of the Glasgow bin lorry Tragedy in my opinion is a disgrace to journalism, There are no other words to describe the Sunday Mails/Record's actions except disgraceful and shameful. It is reprehensible that they made the conscious decision to the driver in the pursuit of more sales and more clicks on their website. As well as this, the Sunday Mail divulged the drivers medical and work records as well as doorstepping the daughter of the driver for her opinion on the tragedy. Is nothing sacred in the eyes of the Sunday Mail?

Poguemahone
18-01-2015, 10:01 PM
I'm away tae log in to The Daily Record Website...cheers Stewarty.:D

noahrab
18-01-2015, 10:02 PM
Their decision to the driver of the Glasgow bin lorry Tragedy in my opinion is a disgrace to journalism, There are no other words to describe the Sunday Mails/Record's actions except disgraceful and shameful. It is reprehensible that they made the conscious decision to the driver in the pursuit of more sales and more clicks on their website. As well as this, the Sunday Mail divulged the drivers medical and work records as well as doorstepping the daughter of the driver for her opinion on the tragedy. Is nothing sacred in the eyes of the Sunday Mail?

You must be on commission.

bluek
18-01-2015, 10:12 PM
Oops styoorty :)

Buc
19-01-2015, 07:44 AM
I've not read that paper for years but if as you say Stewarty they haved him then that's bad real bad.. The guys life has been devastated with this unfortunate accident through no fault of his own... Anyone can take ill at ANY time he now has to live the rest of his life knowing what he's done..

There's some not very nice people out there who may shout stuff at him in the street now that he's beend life's going to be a lot worse..I hope that doesn't happen..

Poor unfortunate man..

It's also sad for the families involved with this incident..